• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop 2011+ |OT3| Look out for OT4 before Detox (dat sh!t cray)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esch

Banned
that earl beat sucks, just incomprehensible as fuck

flow sounded nice enough, but i hadta turn it off.

step your production game up young ninjas.

Esch

Banned
You are full of hate today.

I've got a lot of work to do, plus GAF-HOP has been inhospitable as fuck for a hot minute.

But forreal that beat wasn't hot. I like dude but please mix your shit with some care next time. The important thing is his rapping sounds fine.

Acid08

Banned
I've got a lot of work to do, plus GAF-HOP has been inhospitable as fuck for a hot minute.

But forreal that beat wasn't hot. I like dude but please mix your shit with some care next time. The important thing is his rapping sounds fine.

I think he's been back for less than a day dude. Probably not even his beat.

iavi

I can agree with Esch on this one, that production was hot-tier trash, but it sounds as if Earl still has it. I'm just glad to still feel hype for something OF.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
We just can't get away from Kanye.
Pretty apparent he rules our souls
kanye-west-power_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

Add YMCB to the mix and we can confirm the apocalypse is happening.
its 2012. might as well just roll with it untill we die.

CRS

Yessssssss. Forget that Kanye Talk.

gorillaz-andre-3000-james-murpy.jpg

Gorillaz, James Murphy, and Andre 3000 working together.

DAMON Albarn's knack of pulling in huge guests for Gorillaz tracks shows no sign of abating.

The cartoon group are releasing a free one-off single featuring Outkast rapper Andre 3000 and former LCD Soundsytem frontman James Murphy.

DoYaThing will be available on shoe firm Converse's website from February 23, but Bizarre has had a listen. It's a great song with a beat similar to tracks on last Gorillaz album Plastic Beach.

Damon must have been inspired by Andre because he raps rather than sings the opening two verses himself.

James then sings on a chorus before Andre takes over, singing and rapping in impressive fashion.
Damon's recorded an explicit 12-minute version, which will be released at a later date.

Gorillaz' Jamie Hewlett is finishing a video for the song with two new characters – a baboon in a martial arts outfit and a masked topless bloke.

He's also designed a Gorillaz shoe range for Converse.

Knowing what Jamie's art fetches, you probably won't want to wear them to the festivals.

It's not Big Boi but I'll fucking take it.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
wow, so much hate. I feel sorry for the people in your lives. your hearts must be heavy.

iavi

in full effect but this time it's a little different. I have enough hope in Damon Albarn that he won't let Andre 3000 show up with a worthless phone in.

I can't even put faith in Albarn after 'Plastic Beach' & 'The Fall.' I dug them, but the magic wasn't there.

Macca

Just played some Child of Eden. Damn, that game is pretty amazing. Now onto some Gears, with a Blackace mix in the background.

IrishNinja

been out the loop for a minute, but between earl, ye & tyler and that 3K/gorillaz talk, no reasons not to be happy, at least on this page!

big ander

Not an Odd Future fan. I like Frank Ocean and think Earl's got promise though. I hope his next project is good.

Thing is though, it's looking like Earl might not be affiliated at all with OF now. His site is completely removed from theirs and he's not following anyone else from them other than tyler. And tyler has been tweeting moody half-cryptic shit about how he's both excited and angry and feels weird. And his announcing that earl was back was weird. Add that in with Earl not being on the new tape and I'm feeling like something happened between them.

anyway, new Earl track is great I think. Even the beat.

Acid08

Banned
Thing is though, it's looking like Earl might not be affiliated at all with OF now. His site is completely removed from theirs and he's not following anyone else from them other than tyler. And tyler has been tweeting moody half-cryptic shit about how he's both excited and angry and feels weird. And his announcing that earl was back was weird. Add that in with Earl not being on the new tape and I'm feeling like something happened between them.

anyway, new Earl track is great I think. Even the beat.

You never know with these dudes though. Tyler loves to fuck with his fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom