• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop 2011+ |OT3| Look out for OT4 before Detox (dat sh!t cray)

Status
Not open for further replies.

illadelph

Or has good management either way, I'm hopeful of a shift in rap going forward towards homosexuals etc.

drake-hmv-toronto-atf-8.jpg

I've heard some gay people say Nikki Minaj has said some homophobic stuff in the past, or hasn't come out and expressed support. Which is weird because you'd think Nikki would be trying to get that demographic alongside of the others she's dominating.

Kanye has done a good job of this

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Yeah definitely ups my respect level for him and makes me even more of a fan.

It's part of the reason as much as I like some of Action Bronson's stuff, I find it irritating he drops the term faggot constantly like a some fat homophobic dipshit.

Kusagari

I've heard some gay people say Nikki Minaj has said some homophobic stuff in the past, or hasn't come out and expressed support. Which is weird because you'd think Nikki would be trying to get that demographic alongside of the others she's dominating.

On her wikipedia page it says she's done interviews with gay magazines like Out and has said she thinks hip-hop will get more gay friendly.

She seems to be trying to skirt the issue where it seems like she expresses support without actually expressing support.

SoilBreak

Banned
Freddie Gibbs reveals joint project with Young Jeezy and possible record with Alchemist

I got a lot of albums coming out. I’m working on four different things. Me and Jeezy working on a project together, y’all ain’t ready for that. I’m working on my solo project. I got a whole record that I just did with Madlib, I got a joint that I’m doing with Ski Beatz. I just got off the phone with Alchemist today, we’re probably going to do something. I’m just working, man. For me, it’s just all about staying busy and focusing on what I’ve got to do.

Tokubetsu

Do ya'll think we should show more love when fellow gaffers ask for opinions on this. When I was just a lurker a little while ago this occurred to me that people come to us for opinions and get maybe one or two. ex- on the last page.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!

Well the word is Kanye is light in the loafers...

I don't care but that could explan a lot about his supportive attitude

siddx

nah he said hes the leader of the new school. fuck taht shit. people calling him humble can kiss my brown arse.

Not like he has a whole lot of competition. Outside of Krit and maybe one or two others there really aint shit for "new school" rappers.

siddx

I actually signed up on gaf for the gaming side but I think I've posted there maybe 5 times in all. Way more idiots, children, and people with no concept of sarcasm or humor on that side. And the mods, while capable of making poor decision here in the OT from time to time, seem far more unreasonable in the gaming forums.
To be fair there are official topics in the OT forum filled with unpleasant people as well.

IrishNinja

agreeing with siddx (though i spent a lotta time on the gaming side nonetheless), but what thread in particular brought on that post?
the current vita batch is golden, but i think it's that way with every system launch.

filler

Banned
I actually signed up on gaf for the gaming side but I think I've posted there maybe 5 times in all. Way more idiots, children, and people with no concept of sarcasm or humor on that side. And the mods, while capable of making poor decision here in the OT from time to time, seem far more unreasonable in the gaming forums.
To be fair there are official topics in the OT forum filled with unpleasant people as well.

Almost the same thing for me. Except I started coming to GAF to lurk the gaming side before I had an account. Eventually checked out the OT and then signed up. Haven't posted much in the gaming side at all.

sid, you're my favorite unpleasant person on gaf!

siddx

Almost the same thing for me. Except I started coming to GAF to lurk the gaming side before I had an account. Eventually checked out the OT and then signed up. Haven't posted much in the gaming side at all.

sid, you're my favorite unpleasant person on gaf!

haha thanks. I've gotten more grumpy on gaf over the last year as I got further into teaching. My ability to be a sarcastic dick is severely hampered by proximity to young children who I am responsible for. So I abuse gaf instead.

filler

Banned
haha thanks. I've gotten more grumpy on gaf over the last year as I got further into teaching. My ability to be a sarcastic dick is severely hampered by proximity to young children who I am responsible for. So I abuse gaf instead.

You're a teacher? It all makes so much sense now, lol. You gotta deal with bratty kids at work, then come on gaf and deal with all these punk ass 90's babies. Hang in there, breh!

Tokubetsu

You're responsible for little kids?

siddx

You're a teacher? It all makes so much sense now, lol. You gotta deal with bratty kids at work, then come on gaf and deal with all these punk ass 90's babies. Hang in there, breh!

It's fucking nuts. I've had a few troublemakers over the years, nothing out of the ordinary. But this latest classroom I'm in is just completely fucking insane. They're like animals. I love em to death but they are goddamn animals.
Next year in Vietnam should be different though, its majority Vietnamese kids and from what I hear they tend to be quiet and respectful.

You're responsible for little kids?

Number one response when people find out I am teacher, both online and off. I don't blame any of you either.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
It's fucking nuts. I've had a few troublemakers over the years, nothing out of the ordinary. But this latest classroom I'm in is just completely fucking insane. They're like animals. I love em to death but they are goddamn animals.
Next year in Vietnam should be different though, its majority Vietnamese kids and from what I hear they tend to be quiet and respectful.

Number one response when people find out I am teacher, both online and off. I don't blame any of you either.
my moms a teacher. but she teaches kinder-garden. but even without the kids she has to deal with racist co-workers and shit. she said she would never go above grade 1.

i really don't blame you. being a teacher on any level must suck hard. sure you get 1 in a 100 kids which make it seem like its all worth it, but that other 99 kids make you wish it was legal to beat kids & parents with leather belt with metal studs. kids for being attention grubbing dumb as hell assholes. and parents for wanting their kids to be MORE of a fat ass attention grubbing dumb as hell assholes. and when something goes wrong its suddenly your fault like its your kid.

siddx

my moms a teacher. but she teaches kinder-garden. but even without the kids she has to deal with racist co-workers and shit. she said she would never go above grade 1.

i really don't blame you. being a teacher on any level must suck hard. sure you get 1 in a 100 kids which make it seem like its all worth it, but that other 99 kids make you wish it was legal to beat kids & parents with leather belt with metal studs. kids for being attention grubbing dumb as hell assholes. and parents for wanting their kids to be MORE of a fat ass attention grubbing dumb as hell assholes. and when something goes wrong its suddenly your fault like its your kid.

I used to feel that way, and it certainly is closer to the truth in high school settings. But honestly of all the 4th graders I've taught (which admittedly has only been about 60) about 3 were serious brats, a handful more were borderline, and most were just normal kids. I found that when I first got into teaching I saw kids a lot more negatively, almost exactly how you describe it. But the longer I do it, the more I am not annoyed by the vast majority of kids. And there are days when I can get even the biggest brat to be respectful and do some work and be engaged and it's like "fuck yeah you little motherfucker I got you". There is also the fact though that I was one of the bratty kids. I had a big mouth, was lazy, an attention whore, a class clown, and a general pain in the ass. So I have a little more patience for it when I see myself in a student.
You are right on with the parents though. You get your good parents here and there, but so many are just...fucking fuck.

Also, the pledge of allegiance is creepy as fuck. Watching all these kids standing around, hand on heart, staring at a flag while they swear their allegiance to their nation with some cold war left over weird ass bullshit. I'm glad american international schools don't do it.

Well the word is Kanye is light in the loafers...

I don't care but that could explan a lot about his supportive attitude

Kanye is such an asshole that if he was gay someone would have outed him by now. I wouldn't be surprised if he let Amber Rose massage his prostrate or something, but he's definitely not a dick in the booty ass ninja

^Yeah Kanye doesn't seem to be lying about how much he likes pussy, so I doubt he's gay. Maybe bi?

Will that be 4th grade too? As a viet kid in America, I remember all the kids being really polite until most of them turned in to b boys around 6th grade. The Vietnamese cities will probably be about the same as America.

siddx

^Yeah Kanye doesn't seem to be lying about how much he likes pussy, so I doubt he's gay. Maybe bi?

Will that be 4th grade too? As a viet kid in America, I remember all the kids being really polite until most of them turned in to b boys around 6th grade. The Vietnamese cities will probably be about the same as America.

Yeah, 4th grade in an American International school in Saigon. It's a private school so most of the kids are middle class, speak english, and from what I'm told are mostly well behaved. There are of course other nationalities at the school too though.

Blackace

Kanye is such an asshole that if he was gay someone would have outed him by now. I wouldn't be surprised if he let Amber Rose massage his prostrate or something, but he's definitely not a dick in the booty ass ninja

He has been outed...many times.

Beanie Sigel put him on blast in public...

And people say 808 is a gay love story.. Because the 808 district in Hawaii is the gay district...

Blackace

Sigel is a bitter dude, I can't take him seriously. He even said that diss was just him being salty after getting out of jail
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSv2hlFduFI

I haven't seen any stories about him being outed...

It's all hearsay like Sigel... I mean I think it would be awesome if West was openly gay or bi... If anyone could pul it off it would be him!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom