• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop 2011+ |OT3| Look out for OT4 before Detox (dat sh!t cray)

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
DominoKid said:
See thread title for our last thread.

Recon and Kamspy is an eternal battle, not confined by time and space.

EDIT: That Rap Board isn't working for me, Big Sean played but nothing else is doing anything D:

overcast

enzo_gt said:
See thread title for our last thread.

Recon and Kamspy is an eternal battle, not confined by time and space.

EDIT: That Rap Board isn't working for me, Big Sean played but nothing else is doing anything D:
Only shut down by a ignore list.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
I murder hookers on wednesdays, strippers on tuesday, milfs on monday, videohoes on friday,I take thursday off, and murder everybody on the weekend. Everyday im murderin everyday im murderin

please excuse me it's been a very long day

TheOddOne

siddx said:
I murder hookers on wednesdays, strippers on tuesday, milfs on monday, videohoes on friday,I take thursday off, and murder everybody on the weekend. Everyday im murderin everyday im murderin

please excuse me it's been a very long day
See, straight up class.

You're my idol man.

hie

I saw Danny Brown & Das Racist last night in Seattle. Good show. Despot opened, whom Im not way into, but the Ratatat beats for his new shit were pretty great though.

PBY

Banned
hie said:
I saw Danny Brown & Das Racist last night in Seattle. Good show. Despot opened, whom Im not way into, but the Ratatat beats for his new shit were pretty great though.
Who is despot and why is he getting ratatat beats instead of cudi?

hie

peterb0y said:
Who is despot and why is he getting ratatat beats instead of cudi?

he's basically EL-P Jr. to me. I had thought he was a newer Def Jux dude, but he did a song he said was from '02 on the label. I first heard him on the eXquire remix.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
overcast said:
Cudi had a huge problem with liquid cocaine or some shit 2 years back I think.
I thought it was just a year ago post-MotM1 and through MotM2. I remember earlier lyrics in the stuff he did talking about how he'd never do coke, etc. Tired as shit and can't remember the song ATM.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
hie said:
How is Danny live?

CRS

I agree and disagree that Deltron 3030 is amazing.

Kind of what kampsy said, it can be amazing under the right circumstances.

Dan the Automator produced the entirety of Gorillaz' self titled with Damon Albarn in Jamaica with a suitcase full of weed. /Gorillaz fact of the day

iavi

ChldRebelSoldr said:
Dan the Automator produced the entirety of Gorillaz' self titled with Damon Albarn in Jamaica with a suitcase full of weed. /Gorillaz fact of the day

Didn't know this at all, wow. Lol, and it makes so much sense. The first Gorillaz album really is weed music, save for a hype track or two.

HiResDes said:
It's good, why do people always ignore me....Starts hiatus again, : (

lol, well my excuse is that I rarely go a few pages back in these mega threads so I probably just missed your post about it.

Can't wait to listen. Maniac is a tight tape.

edit: hooooooly shit throw it up is out?!!!! gotta listen gotta listen now.

haha @ the beat, sounds like something out of Kingdom Hearts. And they go hard as fuck on it. I'm liking this a lot. Thank God he went for Gangsta Boo over somebody like Nicki Minaj. lol at eminem's "ugly boy swag"

iavi

The M.O.B said:
wtf at this Gangsta Boo, worst rap name ever and terrible rapper.
Yeah, her verse is pretty terrible, but she does bring that energy to the chorus so I can't hate.

Also lol @ the kingdom hearts comparison. Shit's spot on.

overcast

Yela rips that shit, fuck. Gangsta Boo feature was not worth it, verse is lame. Eminem kills it too. Feeling this track overall.

Gangsta Boo is lame, but like I said before her verse is a lot better than Minaj's shit.

Oh and she's a former member of academy award winning artists 3 Six Mafia.

Tokubetsu

overcast said:
Beat caught me off guard, really liked it. I just really don't like Gangsta Boo's weak ass verse, I am okay with the chorus.

How the fuck was it a weak verse?

Yela killed it.
Boo killed it.
Em killed it.

All of them came at it right and in their own way.

Yelawolf hype is on another level. His album is going to destroy Cole World, even though they're totally different rappers I'm going to throw that one out there.

Tokubetsu

runlikehell said:
Yelawolf hype is on another level. His album is going to destroy Cole World, even though they're totally different rappers I'm going to throw that one out there.

I've liked all these Yela leaks. It's gonna be up there man. Haters gonna hate but 2011 was the year of #castlemusic and trunk music
and #takecare

Throavium

It seems like whatever album that comes out next is ">" and "<" compared to the last album that came out.

But before that last album came out, you were saying that that album was gonna be better than the album that came out before that one.

no doubt about it, Cole world was boring as fuck. Every song released from this is far more alive.

okay boring is a bit strong but its a 7 out of 10 album

man I'm loving the throw it up beat a lot, gangsta boo goes hard on the chorus

overcast

Tokubetsu said:
How the fuck was it a weak verse?

Yela killed it.
Boo killed it.
Em killed it.

All of them came at it right and in their own way.
"NANANANA" Like nails on a chalkboard.

Album is only 10 days away! Leak shouldn't be too far?

is onra chill music or wut? i like to listen to stuff like j dilla and nujabes when I study so anything relaxed and instrumental like that would be ideal this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom