• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop 2011+ |OT3| Look out for OT4 before Detox (dat sh!t cray)

Status
Not open for further replies.
enzo_gt said:
I liked I Love College, Lark on My Go Kart and then everything else I heard from him was meh-to-bad, as far as random singles and songs I've heard put out.

EDIT: Elite's Mixtape

ELITE_AWAKE_MIXTAPE_CVR3-450x450.jpg

ELITE_AWAKE_MIXTAPE_CVR_back-450x450.jpg
Yeah, his girlfriend told me it was dropping today, and I forgot, lol. Downloading now.

Macca

Oh my god that Yela track is fucking amazing. Would love to see a remix with Rittz doing the second verse replacing Gangsta Boo. But goddamn.

I'm down for making some Radioactive banners if someone is making the OT.

Recon

Banned
PhoenixDark said:
something wrong, i hold my head
Ezno banned, our brotha dead

:(

Damn, that sucks. Wonder for what and how long. I swear there has been a shit ton of ban bait threads recently.

IrishNinja

yeah, i hope gonzo's okay. see you in a few weeks, man!

also: just got around to WCW 7...i gotta admit, i think im slowly becoming a fan of e-water. onto wish you were here!

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
IrishNinja said:
also: just got around to WCW 7...i gotta admit, i think im slowly becoming a fan of e-water. onto wish you were here!

Even if you don't fucks him like that you gotta respect him...

Detox

IrishNinja said:
yeah, i hope gonzo's okay. see you in a few weeks, man!

I'm beginning to think all the WCW's were just subconsciously getting us used to E40, I'm so tempted to grab In a Major Way off iTunes.

TheOddOne said:
Wtf happend to Enzo?
Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 thread for posting scans. RIP to my little brother. It's a two week ban.

Big Sean did it.

Oh by the way, Tokubetsu I love you for that Asher Roth.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
been meaning to ask what is everyone's favorite mix so far?

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Tokubetsu said:
HOW DID NONE OF YOU LINK ME TO THIS BEFORE?
http://youtu.be/-zYR8qByyJ8

Beat fucking KNOCKS. That beat is bananas. Pharrell cameo too so I guess he's being co-signed.

Damn, yeah that beat is sick as fuck. Not a fan of the rapper himself, but he seems young, plenty of time to improve.

PBY

Banned
Blackace said:
been meaning to ask what is everyone's favorite mix so far?
the ignorant mixes easily; can't pick b/w 1 or 2, both were awesome. eagerly awaiting for the conclusion of the trilogy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom