• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop 2011+ |OT3| Look out for OT4 before Detox (dat sh!t cray)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slizz

I don't get it, if people are rocking AF1's whats wrong with this?

NIKE%20Air%20Jordan%201%20I%20Retro%201994%20Shoes%20White%20Black%20Red%20130207-101.jpg

Works with jeans

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Slizz said:
Do you actually own a pair of Space Jams?? If so, real jelly. Gonna try and camp out for the Concords...

I am going to try to score some online, not standing in line for the Concords. I would need an entire crew to go with me to make sure I get home okay.

PBY

Banned
Shoes I rock now:
jordan-fly-wade-orion-blue-shoes.jpg

^The work with some jeans if youre going real casual, but most of the time I rock these:
Nike%20Air%20Max%20LTD%20II%202%20Dark%20Grey%20White.jpg

And I usually always have a pair of white high tops, thinking about getting these soonish:
v71772-whrzoom1.jpg

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
I rock Adidas mostly.. shell tops..

and tims

got a few pairs of AF1s

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Jordan's are fucking ugly. I have yet to see an edition that didn't look like shit to me. But again, I think most basketball shoes are garish as fuck.

I have something similar to this for the winter and working outside, Dunham tough as nails boots.
image_91592.jpg

These for playing sports and the summer
1.jpg

And some comfortable as hell Rockports for work that are similar to this put not as shiny
Rockport-Evander-black-comfortable-shoes-MoneyAccumulator.com_.jpg

Tokubetsu

Blackace said:
I rock Adidas mostly.. shell tops..

and tims

got a few pairs of AF1s

In high shcool I rocked a lot of shell toes. Had a pair that were green and part hemp iirc. They were awesome.

I rock these (different color way) and all black chucks now:
KlfZu.jpg

Nike Dunk SBs

JEKKI

I got a lot of shoes. lol.

a lot.

I also got a lot of music, just picked up:

new Murs
new Pac Div
new Myka 9
new Medaphor
new Oddissee
and old Atmosphere coz I stopped listening to them after YCIHMFWH lol

Slizz

Cerebral Assassin said:
What Jordans are these?

Also is wrong that I own a pair of Jordans that I have never worn?

Jordan Fly Wade's

jordan-fly-wade-01.jpg

And depends on the shoe. Is it an OG or a reissue? If OG then not wrong at all and its probably worth a good chunk of change.

Slizz said:
Jordan Fly Wade's

And depends on the shoe. Is it an OG or a reissue? If OG then not wrong at all and its probably worth a good chunk of change.

Really nice trainers, & if ony I had some spare cash I would get them(They're available through Nike iD in the UK too).

The ones I own are about 3-4 years old, dunno if they are re-releases or not, they are Jordan Air Force Ones. Worth anything?

Slizz

Cerebral Assassin said:
Really nice trainers, & if ony I had some spare cash I would get them(They're available through Nike iD in the UK too).

The ones I own are about 3-4 years old, dunno if they are re-releases or not, they are Jordan Air Force Ones. Worth anything?

Maybe eventually they will, since I think they stopped making new JordanAF1's but as of right now maybe worth 20-50$ more.

IrishNinja said:
talking bout the tribe thing, yeah? i agree, but again, shit was just depressing by the end. i dont know if i could watch it again -
jerobi breaking down about phife's health was harsh

That part almost had me in tears. Tip and Phife piss me off so much.

RPS37 said:
Running to download that old Cudder.

Eh Im a huge cudi fan but its not that great. 1 or 2 good songs. Personally Im looking forward to seeing what Cudi can do with Wizard though but I just want the damn thing to come out already. I dont think hes mentioned a released date nor do I think he's even released a song.

TheOddOne

spindashing said:
I've never been a Jordan/Nike guy.

I rock Adidas + Chucks exclusively.
I gots to get me some red chuckers.

overcast said:
Yeah, the Europe part screwed me lol. Having trouble finding them in the US.
Damn, well I'm having a diffucult time finding stuff too. It's weird, Europe has gone all metreosexuel and this has effected the shoes.

They're my favorite pair. The good thing about them is that not many people have them from what I've seen. Since I got them a year ago, I've only seen one other person wear them -- and they were a blue color instead of red.

I'm not a swagger jacker by any means, but I need myself one of those in blue.

spindashing said:
They're my favorite pair. The good thing about them is that not many people have them from what I've seen. Since I got them a year ago, I've only seen one other person wear them -- and they were a blue color instead of red.

I'm not a swagger jacker by any means, but I need myself one of those in blue.

I'm a swagger jacker lol, I'm looking online for this black and red pair RIGHT NOW!

IrishNinja

<< still rocking chancletas.

chucks when im fancy, barefoot when i'm not. still wanna get those vibram five finger ninja shoe things though.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
IrishNinja said:

chucks when im fancy, barefoot when i'm not. still wanna get those vibram five finger ninja shoe things though.
i used to have an all black pair of chucks. like solid black. but snow and salt ruined them.

iavi

IrishNinja said:

still wanna get those vibram five finger ninja shoe things though.

I actually saw a dude pushing those shit's in public. They didn't look as goofy in person as I thought they would, and the dude said they were easily the most comfortable things he's ever worn. I've been meaning to grab a pair ever since.

As for what I wear, I stay with the Vans/Dunks/Flip flops.

kamspy

Nike Shox/Air Max/Griffey/Jordan etc.
Reebok Classic (always have a fresh white pair on deck)
Timbos. Only the original work cut. Got some extra dark (almost black) olive green ones right now and they're pretty much the hardest boots I've ever owned. Lugz and non traditional Timbs are softer than Wiz Khalifa and J.Cole in a bubble bath feeding each other marshmellows.

I remember when AZ rapped "smoke grey timbs" in a verse. I went to the mall that day. I still need to dap AZ on putting me up at the existence of that color option back then. Still got em too. They've been demoted to work boots tho. :/

@illadelph, I need to get those Q's in the original color and low top. I had a few variants of those back in the day. A true favorite. Also, Original FILA Grant Hill's and first Air Max Penny and then Penny 2 Zooms. Both 5 mic classics.

Afrocentric-Asian said:
The CuDi tape is interesting to say the least. Wish he would stick to primarily rapping.

My favorite Cudder song is Wildin' Cuz I'm Young.

Recon

Banned
Always wanted a pair of addidas or chucks, but i just cant see it fitting with the rest of my style.I get dunks and Forces because they can look nice with some nice jeans and top. Chucks definitely throw me off when i see them lol. Im just not brave enough.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
ReconYoda said:
Always wanted a pair of addidas or chucks, but i just cant see it fitting with the rest of my style.I get dunks and Forces because they can look nice with some nice jeans and top. Chucks definitely throw me off when i see them lol. Im just not brave enough.

Chucks are some clown shoe looking hipster ass shit. Don't know how anyone can wear em.

overcast

ReconYoda said:
They match with everything, I wear them because I'm nervous of getting too crazy with shoes lol.

Whoa, random. Just saw a Verizon commercial with Awesome by XV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom