• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop 2011+ |OT3| Look out for OT4 before Detox (dat sh!t cray)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IrishNinja

vrvvdj.png

R.I.P. big baby jesus.

reminds me, my return to the 36 remastered box set should be in soon, cant wait!

IrishNinja

PhoenixDark said:
Perhaps the greatest, most laughable Kanye rant I've seen
http://worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhBv710RO6oOUXLl0C

ye, you so cray. i love you, but you're only speaking for your narcissistic ass.
i believe he believes what he's saying, but its still mostly just his ego talking - yeah, it sucks people dont wanna tell you college dropout was a classic, but a lotta people dont get their due till they die. go smoke out with chapelle or something, you don't sound like you're enjoying this like you oughta be.

overcast said:
Yeah, it's been out. Saw it the other day at Best Buy. Wanted to watch it, but I didn't want to get it quite yet.
It's amazing. In my top ten for the year. Such an insightful view into one of the great groups.

IrishNinja

talking bout the tribe thing, yeah? i agree, but again, shit was just depressing by the end. i dont know if i could watch it again -
jerobi breaking down about phife's health was harsh

*edit - god the 2nd half of this ye thing was going in an interesting direction, but now he's saying he's post-ego, cmon son

PBY

Banned
ALSO:
front.jpg

^This is some A tier shit, how is everyone sleeping/did I sleep on this? GODDDAM THAT PRODUCTION; seriously, go support

IrishNinja

/invoking the "you didnt post a youtube link, bro" rule. cmon now!
i gotta get on with that asher roth album posted the other day, too.

kamspy

Pinko Marx said:
I caved in and got dat Skyrim. :(

Dat Skyrim...

I'm rolling a Redguard who looks like Bob Marley. Going battle mage. Spell in one hand, something sharp or blunt in the other. Smoking all the skooma I can find.

I made a furry that looks like Scar and I'm scratching everything.
Going stealth and alchemy. Don't need a weapon yet, though, cause my claws outdamage everything I've found except for 2handers.

Recon

Banned
Pinko Marx said:
I made a furry that looks like Scar and I'm scratching everything.
Going stealth and alchemy. Don't need a weapon yet, though, cause my claws outdamage everything I've found except for 2handers.

I went Imperial. Shield and Sword with some novice magic to burn fools!

kamspy said:
Reposting the good stuff.

3559113242-1.jpg

Reminds me of Oneirology.

Loving this shit here. I didn't like G-Side's first album but this is much better. The raps are only above average but the production is some of the smoothest since Pilot Talk.
Just goes to show how important beat selection is.

red731

Hi gaf-hop,

I am here with a request. Yesterday I saw a video. I think it was from UK.
There was a white girl who was street dancing throughout the whole video. Then two guys joined her with flips and stuff.

The girl was young, athletic, flexible and damn pretty. She had a ponytail on like the side of head and wearing blue open hoodie or what was that.
The guy who joined her was with cap and in white tshirt if I am not mistaken. The other was on bike. Not sure about that tho.

Maybe I have red something like unorthodox, but that isnt the music video I am looking for.

It was something about our generation or close to that.

Halp

Thank you

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Fucking Amazon, I ordered Skyrim back in September and they only shipped it yesterday and say it wont be here till thursday. What the fuck was the point of pre-ordering with your bitchasses if you make me wait a week longer than everyone else?

I need this goddamn game. I dumped 200+ hours in Oblivion.

Recon

Banned
siddx said:
Fucking Amazon, I ordered Skyrim back in September and they only shipped it yesterday and say it wont be here till thursday. What the fuck was the point of pre-ordering with your bitchasses if you make me wait a week longer than everyone else?

I need this goddamn game. I dumped 200+ hours in Oblivion.

Oblivion is dull compared to Skyrim. The atmosphere is incredible.

siddx

I must be on another planet cause that cudi tape is fucking trash. That pushin n****s track is nice, but other than that there are a few tracks with decent production and a whole lot of cudi showing why he is a below average rapper who is better off doing the sing songy shit.

overcast

ReconYoda said:
Oblivion is dull compared to Skyrim. The atmosphere is incredible.
Definitely. Just started it a day ago. So dense, so much to do. My Dark Elf does look badass too.

Don't want to turn this into a "Manshion" thread, but what shoes do you guys rock?

siddx

overcast said:
Definitely. Just started it a day ago. So dense, so much to do. My Dark Elf does look badass too.

Don't want to turn this into a "Manshion" thread, but what shoes do you guys rock?

Work boots during the winter, sneakers in the summer, dress shoes/loafers to work. I don't really give a shit about fashion and I hate the way most shoes are designed these days. Too loud and bright and all over the place. Like a fucking 10 year old hyped up on mountain dew and halo marathon play sessions would design.

overcast

LOl. I just wear converse chucks, they match with everything and they are simple. I would like to get some Nike's, but they are out of my price range.

DominoKid

overcast said:

Jordans (assorted pairs)
air-jordan-xi-11-space-jams-1.jpg

Foamposite Ones (shoes fit for Jesus. i have 4 pairs)
cough-drop-nike-foamposite.jpg

Slizz

DominoKid said:
Jordans
air-jordan-xi-11-space-jams-1.jpg

Foamposites
http://theshoegame.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/cough-drop-nike-foamposite.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Do you actually own a pair of Space Jams?? If so, real jelly. Gonna try and camp out for the Concords...

Jordans look cool and all but I can never see myself wearing them with jeans and stuff. It just seems so bizarre to me regardless of how popular it is.

I'm with overcast, chucks or sneakers similar to that.

Slizz

Discotheque said:
Jordans look cool and all but I can never see myself wearing them with jeans and stuff. It just seems so bizarre to me regardless of how popular it is.

I'm with overcast, chucks or sneakers similar to that.

You'd be surprised. Every time I wear my Jordan's out to clubs or shit I always get a compliment. Not every Jordan will get that reaction but the right ones will. Jordan I, III, XI, and a few others are real slick.

EDIT: And they are comfortable. Chucks take a toll after standing all night and drinking.

Tokubetsu

ReconYoda said:
Most of them look like hot trash. Especially for how much they cost.

Glad I'm not the only one who thought this. Even the better selling/good looking ones have never appealed to me. They've always seemed too "big" to me. Which is kind of funny because I like/don't mind dunks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom