• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP: New Official 2010+ Thread of "hiphop ain't dead"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy new years

9thphonte.jpg

http://www.2dopeboyz.com/2011/01/02/9th-wonder-x-phonte/

DominoKid

it angers me a bit that T.I. got to use that beat rather than Wiz. that would've been a great follow up to Black & Yellow.

Real Estate >>>>>>>>>>> Poppin' Bottles.

anyway, when is Donald's new mixtape coming out?

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
I dont know why I never shared this site before, I thought I saw it being talked about but i'm not sure. I love it's lists.

This one had me shaking my head and laughing all at the same time
Nicki Minaj's worst lines from pink friday

Their top mixtapes/albums of the year lists are great too. Also have a top slept on albums of the year as well.

HiResDes

movie_club said:
Sorry if this has been discussed but why is the kanye jay album coming so soon after Mbdf

They've probably had the tracks done for a while now anyway, and Kanye's not satisfied with the sales of MBDF.

HiResDes

spermatic cord said:
What should I check out from Curren$y and Wiz? I like How Fly and Pilot Talk

Curren$y - Smokee Robinson (Mazaltov Best Spitta Song Ever), Pilot Talk II, The Jet Files

Wiz Khalifa - Prince of the City 2, Kush & Orange Juice, Deal or No Deal, Burn After Rolling

Kimosabae

Banned
That Iron Lyon's apparently been out awhile now. It's still bad as fuck though. 'Spiralin' has me wanting to write again. Thank goodness for the instrumentals.

Vordul Mega!

HiResDes

Kimosabae said:
Danny Brown talk reminds me I forgot to check 'Hybrid'. I don't even think I saw it mentioned in this thread.
I talked about it several times, so much that I'm pretty sure some people were annoyed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom