• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP: New Official 2010+ Thread of "hiphop ain't dead"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabs

Pop... like snot bubbles.

operation-doomsday-complete.jpg

Digital version for $14 http://www.stonesthrow.com/store/album/mfdoom/operation-doomsday-complete

mjfor40 said:
I still don't believe that Detox is coming out next week
It's definitely not coming out next week. For one, it would be leaking everywhere right now. There's also no cover art for it or even a tracklisting.

Double D

kamspy said:
The first Covert Coup track was MUCH better. Full Metal has a generic east coast beat.
I missed the first track. What's the name of it? And about this latest track, I like currensy and this beat, but I don't think they go together at all.

Detox said:
Havoc is still Alc's boss.

Dunno. Alc has been pretty consistently awesome over the last couple years, outside of the beats he hands down to Raekwon. Gangrene is awesome, that beat he did for Rick Ross and Meek Mill was awesome, Covert Coup etc.

Havoc's itunes bonus track on Shaolin v Wu Tang is amazing

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
kamspy said:
whatchu talkin bout fool?

He needs to upgrade. You know she's not sucking his dick. "I'm Beyonce bitch, I don't suck no damn dick, i'm a diva."

siddx

kamspy said:
There is no upgrade from there. He's reached the level cap.

...I think she looks like a turtle with make up on but judging by past discussion I am sure I am in the vast minority.

Plus like I said, a diva doesn't suck dick. And a mate who doesn't suck dick is automatically downgraded to the same level as a girl with a mustache. (And to be fair a dude who doesn't eat pussy is on the same level as a dude who fucks farm animals).

CRS

siddx said:
...I think she looks like a turtle with make up on but judging by past discussion I am sure I am in the vast minority.

Plus like I said, a diva doesn't suck dick. And a mate who doesn't suck dick is automatically downgraded to the same level as a girl with a mustache. (And to be fair a dude who doesn't eat pussy is on the same level as a dude who fucks farm animals).
By your logic, Jay can be eating Beyonce's pussy and still be fucking a farm animal.

siddx

kamspy said:
all women give head.

You have been married too long damnit, you are way to optimistic about the frequency of women who like to suck a dick.

ChldRebelSoldr said:
By your logic, Jay can be eating Beyonce's pussy and still be fucking a farm animal.

:lol

kamspy

siddx said:
You have been married too long damnit, you are way to optimistic about the frequency of women who like to suck a dick.

Well, it depends on the guy. There are women who think they don't give head, but that's just because they haven't found a cock they want to suck.

Time to hit the gym siddx.

siddx

kamspy said:
Well, it depends on the guy. There are women who think they don't give head, but that's just because they haven't found a cock they want to suck.

Time to hit the gym siddx.

lol only girl who wouldn't suck my dick was the girl I lost my virginity too. Thats cause she was a greedy bitch who threw a fit if my face wasn't stuck between her legs all day.

I should amend my statement, a good percentage of girls will suck a dick, but only a handful know what the fuck they are doing and don't turn your dick into a chew toy. So it might as well be only a small portion will suck dick cause what a lot of these girls are doing should not be classified as head.

siddx

Also I don't need to hit the gym, im a fairly good looking man who is also a bit of an asshole. That combo is better than spanish fly. I can rock the beer belly and still belittle women with low self esteem into bed :p

Tokubetsu

siddx said:
lol only girl who wouldn't suck my dick was the girl I lost my virginity too. Thats cause she was a greedy bitch who threw a fit if my face wasn't stuck between her legs all day.

I should amend my statement, a good percentage of girls will suck a dick, but only a handful know what the fuck they are doing and don't turn your dick into a chew toy. So it might as well be only a small portion will suck dick cause what a lot of these girls are doing should not be classified as head.

This basically happened to me once. I ended up talking the chick into doing it and regretted it the next morning.

The Rizza

In the song Became, is Slug talking about someone getting kidnapped? What are everyones thoughts on this? I'm trying to figure it out because I love the song so much.

Tokubetsu said:
This basically happened to me once. I ended up talking the chick into doing it and regretted it the next morning.
Your avatar makes me sad, because I like Young Bucks first two albums :(. 50 cent needs to just let him off the hook, so he can get signed to another record label(Assuming he's still making music somewhere..)

Edit: Apparently he came out with an album last year.....any good?

overcast

Thought I would post impressions here. New Atmosphere is great stuff. I wouldn't put it quite at Lemons level. Atmosphere has a different sound now, and I completely respect them for it. Only things I don't much care for on the album is the bad bad daddy hook and I'm not the biggest fan of aint nobody but it's starting to grow a bit. Became is a fucking excellent song. Showcases slugs fantastic story telling. I also love your name here and my key. All of the songs are quality pretty much. Ant created some smooth production on this as well. Overall, Atmosphere proves that they are one of the most dependable groups in hip hop

Also that new Curren$y track is good stuff. Covert Coup is going to be awesome.

Cyrillus

I wasn't sure if I should put this in the "stupid questions" thread or not, but I figured the people who could answer my question would be in this thread, so I bring it here.

I'm looking for a music video, but I don't remember the artist or title of the song.

Here's what I remember about the video:
Starts out with a bunch of kids mixing a bunch of drugs with some nyquil in a blender, then all taking turns drinking from it. They then proceed to flip out and run around the neighborhood, some of them coughing up blood, getting bloody noses, teeth falling out. It eventually ends with some of them having seizures and foaming at the mouth.
I remember I looked up the group, and I'm pretty sure it was an east coast group, from NYC.

I know this may not be enough to go on, but it's driving me crazy that I can't remember the song. Any help is appreciated!

HiResDes

Cyrillus said:
I wasn't sure if I should put this in the "stupid questions" thread or not, but I figured the people who could answer my question would be in this thread, so I bring it here.

I'm looking for a music video, but I don't remember the artist or title of the song.

Starts out with a bunch of kids mixing a bunch of drugs with some nyquil in a blender, then all taking turns drinking from it. They then proceed to flip out and run around the neighborhood, some of them coughing up blood, getting bloody noses, teeth falling out. It eventually ends with some of them having seizures and foaming at the mouth.
I remember I looked up the group, and I'm pretty sure it was an east coast group, from NYC.

I know this may not be enough to go on, but it's driving me crazy that I can't remember the song. Any help is appreciated!
Earl Sweatshirt

Cyrillus said:

Earl Sweatshirt - Earl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom