• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP: New Official 2010+ Thread of "hiphop ain't dead"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamer98

Banned
kamspy said:
I'm not trolling. He couldn't even remember the words to most songs, let alone get anywhere near the cadence. Looked like he was nervous to me. I mean, all the background stuff was great, but his personal performance was amateur. How do you forget your own words? Can't even get your own cadence down? Wiz please.

LOL. Go do better.

Recon

Banned
He isn't trolling.I watched the set until flashing lights,he wasn't that good. His flow was off and he seemed really out of it.

Sound was meh, Kanye was meh. Lots of energy, lights, dancing, explosions etc to distract from mediocre performances - which is basically a description of Kanye's entire career

Recon

Banned
PhoenixDark said:
Sound was meh, Kanye was meh. Lots of energy, lights, dancing, explosions etc to distract from mediocre performances - which is basically a description of Kanye's entire career
Eh, he was much,much better in his glow in the dark tour. This performance is disappointing after seeing him live and how great he can be.

PhoenixDark said:

You didn't even watch the entire thing, duder, I seen't yo twitter!

It's funny because he went into god-tier literally RIGHT AFTER Flashing Lights.

Recon

Banned
DeathbyVolcano said:
You didn't even watch the entire thing, duder, I seen't yo twitter!

It's funny because he went into god-tier literally RIGHT AFTER Flashing Lights.
That's cool then. It was getting late so I decided to watch game of thrones instead,I still maintain I picked wisely.

kamspy

So recommend me a song that he didn't forget the words to and stayed on beat.

EDIT: Just noticed Runaways was almost pure back track lip sync. hehe

Tokubetsu

qhllH.jpg

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
spindashing said:
Okay, I knew it was the NyQuil. This morning you guys were all Kanye lovers and now I'm back to reality...
your YeezyGAF membership card has been revoked.

good luck getting those Yeezy-edition blue, green and white Starter jackets from Costco now :mad:

enzo_gt said:

good luck getting those Yeezy-edition blue, green and white Starter jackets from Costco now :mad:
Yo, I was KanyeGAF before you was sucking on your moms tit

Good, now I can cop those fresh Cudiconverse for 45.55 in Rite Aid

Gamer98

Banned
enzo_gt said:

Can I get a Yezzy membership I be defending the fuck out of dude.

RJT

ReconYoda said:
That's cool then. It was getting late so I decided to watch game of thrones instead,I still maintain I picked wisely.
Well, Game of Thrones is awesome, so... I agree.

I'm amazed at how many GAF-Hoppers dig Game of Thrones. Y'all a bunch of nerds...

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
spindashing said:
Yo, I was KanyeGAF before you was sucking on your moms tit

Good, now I can cop those fresh Cudiconverse for 45.55 in Rite Aid
Converses? Taylors are about as soft as Big Brother fam. Step your GOOD game up.

Gamer98 said:
Can I get a Yezzy membership I be defending the fuck out of dude.
tumblr_ljp8upBZec1qzlpzc.gif

Membership granted.

Detox

kamspy said:
I'm not trolling. He couldn't even remember the words to most songs, let alone get anywhere near the cadence. Looked like he was nervous to me. I mean, all the background stuff was great, but his personal performance was amateur. How do you forget your own words? Can't even get your own cadence down? Wiz please.
Big Brother didn't teach him how to memorise. I'll upload some videos later on from the Distant Relatives concert the quality is shitty but still a better performance than Ye.

EDIT: Wiz will bang up Ye.

Rapper Wiz Khalifah performed early on in the day, and he brought his GIRLFRIEND Amber Rose with him. Well everything was all fine and dandy until Kanye West took to the sage Late Last Night.

During his performance of the song Stronger, Ye reportedly went OUT OF HIS WAY to take a dig at Amber (who was 75 feet away from him, on the side of the stage). The original lyrics to a verse in Stronger go like this:
I’d do anything for a blonde dike. and she’ll do anything if the time’s right.

Last night, Kanye said this:
I did anything for that blonde dike. And she did anything when the time’s right ”

“Wiz didn’t want to fight, he just wanted all this catty bullsh*t to end.” Unfortunately Kanye wasnt so level headed.

“Kanye said something to Wiz and next thing you know security and people’s entourages were everywhere pushing and shoving, it could have got real ugly.”
http://www.atlnightspots.com/2011/w...anye-coachella-about-disrespecting-amber-rose

lmao Kanye still mad. Wiz was probably too high to give a fuck

kamspy

Wiz has probably been in a fight at some point though. The only thing Kanye probably ever punched were walls after getting dumped by bald chicks.

Natural

Max Armstrong said:
Me too. Wiz is the skinniest dude ever, no way he can beat Kanye, plus Ye has his big ego, he would never accept defeat unless he dies.

Hahahahaha! Wiz fighting Ye would be hella funny.. I'd put my money on Ye.

kamspy

I will say it would be the ugliest fight of the year. I've seen IHOP fights on WSHH that have better boxing form than what would be exhibited in Wiz v Yeezy.

We need a new Def Jam fighting game. Those were the shit.

Jay Sosa

Max Armstrong said:
Me too. Wiz is the skinniest dude ever, no way he can beat Kanye, plus Ye has his big ego, he would never accept defeat unless he dies.

Never ever underestimate skinny dudes. And Ye has pussy written all over him, I bet he fights like a chick.. pulling hair and scratching while screaming like some female wrestler. But I can't see somebody as constantly high as Wiz give a shit about that douchebag anyway..

CRS

Hey kampsy, have you received your KRIT cd yet? I got an email from them saying it shipped on Friday so I'm hoping I get it soon.

Got an email about the DOOM lunchbox too so week is looking good so far.

Baby Milo

kobashi100 said:
Before people start saying "Canibus looking for attention" dont bother as Royce started all this when he started going on like a bitch running to eminem's defence and then talking shit about Canibus when Bis responded to preemo.
l_29caafa4b38d51873bb6dddac16075f3.jpg

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
If Wiz and Kanye had a cage fight they'd end up having a pillow fight and dying each other's hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom