• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP: New Official 2010+ Thread of "hiphop ain't dead"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Royce should link to the diss song on twitter, because that's the only way anyone will hear that shit

Even Rass Kass managed to revise his career recently. Meanwhile Canibus remains a joke, with all these other washed up old rappers making money.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
PhoenixDark said:
Royce should link to the diss song on twitter, because that's the only way anyone will hear that shit

Even Rass Kass managed to revise his career recently. Meanwhile Canibus remains a joke, with all these other washed up old rappers making money.

Ras is back? Is his new stuff any good?

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
spindashing said:
Like Big Ghost said, Wiz the type of cat that would break his arm in half tryin to punch another dude

Just like enzo
How do you know I'm as skinny as Charmin Khalifa D: Shit ain't something I'm proud of homie, didn't have to air me out there.
meet me some motherfucking where

And lol @ Amber and Wiz getting pissed over some miniature shit happening 75 FEET away. C'mon son, even Yeezy's soft ass would turn snow khalifa into slush.

kamspy

Procter and Gamble would probably sponsor it.

Angle Soft v Quilted Northern

Then after that, the Charmin twins from both camps would come out and make love. Mac Miller and Consequence.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Wiz is softer than Kanye giving Elton John a handjob for a 5 second vocal on all of the lights.

overcast

Wiz vs. Kanye? Wiz would probably burst out into tears when he remembers it's his sisters birthday. As wiz reaches up to wipe his tears, his arm will snap in half.

Wait, why are we talking about these 2 in the same sentence?

kamspy

overcast said:
Wait, why are we talking about these 2 in the same sentence?

At Coachella during Ye's performance:

Cam'ron pointed at Kanye and said "U Mad" and Kanye said, Yeah, I am mad. So he got emotional at Coachella and lashed out at his ex. Who happens to suck Wiz Khalifa's penis. Body guards shook hands and mouthed bad things about their employers, and it all got broken up.

Now we think Wiz and Yeezy should brawl. It would be the softest rap beef ever. Like if Drake and Trey Songz had beef, but much much softer.

overcast

kamspy said:
At Coachella during Ye's performance:

Cam'ron pointed at Kanye and said "U Mad" and Kanye said, Yeah, I am mad. So he got emotional at Coachella and lashed out at his ex. Who happens to suck Wiz Khalifa's penis. Body guards shook hands and mouthed bad things about their employers, and it all got broken up.

Now we think Wiz and Yeezy should brawl. It would be the softest rap beef ever. Like if Drake and Trey Songz had beef, but much much softer.
Yeah I've caught up to that. I just see it as Kanye is a great rapper, and Wiz is about as soft as Pau Gasol was against the Hornets yesterday. Who needs bald chicks anyway?

Softest beef was Wale vs. Cudi which gave us no competitive music from either of the two. Wale would eat Cudi alive though, but Cudi's a creative dude.

Kanye vs. Wiz is the most pointless shit ever. Amber Rose must be able to do some magic on a dude's dick if this is happening.

Her body is gotdamn but her face always look like she smells like fish or some shit...

The Canibus hate makes no sense, his rhymes are incredibly good, legendary in some songs, he keeps to himself, and has sick beats. Am I missing something?

Why make a joke about him having a job? 90% of underground rappers have other avenues of income, and they sure as hell aren't CEO's or Lawyers.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
spindashing said:
Softest beef was Wale vs. Cudi which gave us no competitive music from either of the two. Wale would eat Cudi alive though, but Cudi's a creative dude.

Kanye vs. Wiz is the most pointless shit ever. Amber Rose must be able to do some magic on a dude's dick if this is happening.

Her body is gotdamn but her face always look like she smells like fish or some shit...
This entire post is fact from start to finish.

That Wale/Cudi shit was the most pointless waste of energy either participated in.

I heard some of the leaks from the MMG mixtape/album whatever it is. All the tracks so far sound like the same shit, plus they have those bleep bloop beats.

I'm getting sick of that mess, it's an epidemic.

Kimosabae

Banned
Baby Milo said:
l_29caafa4b38d51873bb6dddac16075f3.jpg

what is...

what?

DominoKid

spindashing said:

it did give us this brilliance though
we-dont-fuck-with-you-musically-t-shirt-e1284959352316.jpg

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Softer than usher with his shirt off

Which reminds me, I want to see a tag team cage fight between wiz/kanye and Bumpy knuckles/Chino XL

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Rumor is stalley is signed to maybach music. Not sure how true it is.

Actually seems fairly legit.

MThanded

IrishNinja said:
yo MThanded, been meaning to ask - how'd you manage to get un-junior'd? congrats on that.
Your guess is as good as mine. I never got a PM from a mod or anything.

Man, 2dopeboyz is fucking SUCKING lately. You can't even stream a lot of their songs anymore. Just a DL link, which I don't like because I'd like to listen to a song before I DL it.

Are they going through changes or something, and what's an alternative to 2dopeboyz where you can stream daily songs that are uploaded?

MThanded

Self Made tracklist

1. Self Made (Wale, Meek Mill, Pill & Rick Ross f. Teedra Moses) (prod. Just Blaze)
2.Tupac Back (Meek Mill & Rick Ross) (prod. Mill Will of Eardrummers)
3. 600 Benz (Wale & Rick Ross) (prod. Cardiak)
4. Pacman (Pill, Rick Ross f. Diddy) (prod. Young Shun)
5. Malcolm X (Wale, Meek Mill, Pill & Rick Ross) (prod. Lil Lody)
6. Fitted Cap (Wale, Meek Mill, Rick Ross f. J. Cole) (prod. Beat Billionaire)
7. Work (Meek Mill & Rick Ross) (prod. Lex Luger)
8. Destiny (Wale f. Drake (prod. DJ Toomp)
9. Rise (Pill & Wale f. CyHi Da Prince, Curren$y & Teedra Moses) (prod. Cardiak)
10. That Way (Wale & Rick Ross f. Jeremih) (prod. Lex Luger)
11. Let Me Know Something (Masspike Miles & Wale) (prod. Joe Lindsay)
12. I’m A Boss (Meek Mill & Rick Ross) (prod. Jahil Beats)
13. Don’t Let Me Go (Pill & Gunplay) (prod. The Inkredibles)
14. Pandemonium (Wale, Meek Mill & Rick Ross) (prod. The Inkredibles)
15. Play Your Part (Rick Ross, Meek Mill & Wale f. D.A. of Chester French) (prod. The Inkredibles)
16. Ridin On Dat Pole (Pill) (prod. Beat Billionaire)
17. Big Bank (Pill, Meek Mill & Rick Ross) (prod. Young Shun)
18. Black Panamera (Magazeen) (prod. Kontrakt Hitz)
19. Running Rebels (Wale, Meek Mill & Teedra Moses) (prod. Tone P)

Am I missing something? How do you guys not like her? I mean based off what I've seen from music/rappers you guys listen to, y'all seem to enjoy good lyrics, but you seem not to like V Nasty

This chick is so sick, she's really ahead of most rappers and her songs have concepts and themes that are heavier than MBDTF. Just listen to her mixtape.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom