• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP: New Official 2010+ Thread of "hiphop ain't dead"

Status
Not open for further replies.

soultron

Banned
V-Nasty? What the fuck.

Why the fuck is she dropping "nigga" bombs all the time when she's white? I don't understand. I'm white so that confuses the shit out of me.

Fucking awful. She's not even funny. Why be terrible when you're not funny? Haha.

soultron

Banned
HiResDes said:
I'm secretly snickering listening at all of you while listening to Bitch Anthem, how ironic.
Oh god. That just came on. Fuck arrrgggg!

Yo daddy is a bitch! Haha.

I need to wash my ears out with some Big KRIT.

HiResDes

GamerSoul said:
So a female lil B... hmmm

better, much better. I didn't know they existed until today. ThankU BASEDGAF.
If I was going to be serious I'd suggest Invincible or Eternia, although neither are entirely caucasian.

Detox

kamspy said:
Am I not allowed to post tracks? I'll edit it out just in case. If you're talking about the latter part of the post well I'm standing by that, until I can listen to the album properly although it doesn't even seem to exist on UK iTunes.

Detox

And the Prodigy EP is released click pic for link

The Ellsworth Bumpy Johnson EP Tracklist said:
1. The One & Only (Produced By Alchemist)
2. Go Off (Produced By Sid Roams)
3. Black Devil (Produced By Sid Roams)
4. Twilight (Feat. Havoc) (Produced By Sid Roams)
5. For One Night Only (Produced By Alchemist)
6. Strong (Produced By King Benny)
7. Told Ya'll (Produced By Sid Roams) (Bonus)

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Tguy said:
Am I missing something? How do you guys not like her? I mean based off what I've seen from music/rappers you guys listen to, y'all seem to enjoy good lyrics, but you seem not to like V Nasty

This chick is so sick, she's really ahead of most rappers and her songs have concepts and themes that are heavier than MBDTF. Just listen to her mixtape.
GET OUT

RIGHT NOW

holy shit

I was on my phone earlier reading through GAF-HOP's last page at the mention of this V-Nasty broad.

People were saying she sucks but Tguy's post made me go, "Oh, so she aint that bad? Maybe I should check it out."

Thanks to you, I've contracted several STDs in my ear.

she ain't based. white girl swag smh

HiResDes

Dr.-Evil.jpg

soultron

Banned
HiResDes said:
If I was going to be serious I'd suggest Invincible or Eternia, although neither are entirely caucasian.
Eternia is so good it's not even funny. Another one for Canadian hip hop too. Zwag.

Detox

Yeah, Prodigy sounded average with some flashes of brilliance the beats were good. I'm going to give P the benefit of the doubt and say he's part of the old guard and doesn't really respect the mixtape culture. He probably dropped these songs for complex to get some money in after the time spent in prison.

kamspy

Detox said:
Am I not allowed to post tracks? I'll edit it out just in case. If you're talking about the latter part of the post well I'm standing by that, until I can listen to the album properly although it doesn't even seem to exist on UK iTunes.

I was just bustin your balls for saying that Quik's lyrics were just OK. You can post mixtapes all day. What you're not entitled to is your own opinion of DJ Quik. :p

kehs

Banned
damn son v nasty is strait up reckin shit, dat flo be killa. from da lil bit i herd nasty can already b wun of da tighest female emcees in da game. fo real dough

Jason's Ultimatum said:
Man, 2dopeboyz is fucking SUCKING lately. You can't even stream a lot of their songs anymore. Just a DL link, which I don't like because I'd like to listen to a song before I DL it.

Are they going through changes or something, and what's an alternative to 2dopeboyz where you can stream daily songs that are uploaded?
No idea. Shake's been gone for a while now, too. I wonder if they're having some internal conflict.

IrishNinja

for anyone in Miami-GAF, there's like a dozen V-nasties down in homestead/florida city, if that's your thing. im not judging.

yeah, i was wondering why 2dopeboyz stopped being good for streaming, too...what other sites do this?

overcast

I come in here expecting quality hip hop. Instead I get this wananbe lil b white girl dropping n bombs in between terrible lyrics.
Gaf-Hop:
1tahrrjpg.gif

Detox

kamspy said:
I was just bustin your balls for saying that Quik's lyrics were just OK. You can post mixtapes all day. What you're not entitled to is your own opinion of DJ Quik. :p
I just want to say Detox will be better than Book of David (by your own admission you called it a mixtape) by about 1000 times and Quik kept his best beats for Dre.

Those that didn't like vnasty listen to quiks album Book of David to prepare for Detox. Going from vnasty to Detox will give you a brain aneurysm.

kamspy

That's not what the guy who does the online store email described to me. I've already given the store 1 star on the Google Checkout feedback.

What a POS. Is that a CD-R?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom