• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP: New Official 2010+ Thread of "hiphop ain't dead"

Status
Not open for further replies.

nns3d

siddx said:
And chris bosh is coming with a bag full of pillows.

SAM_JACKSON_CLAPPING_GIF-s480x270-57548-580.gif

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Esther Baxter said:
For those of u IDIOTS that r saying"I" took pics of my unborn child & put them out I DIDN'T!!Fuck ALL of u AND u assholes who put them up!!

can someone decipher this into english?

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
enzo_gt said:
can someone decipher this into english?
I believe it means "Goddamnit if all these rappers and athletes find out I've been pregnant a few times, they might not give me money to fuck them anymore".

Detox

HiResDes said:
Oh that's actually a much more interesting argument...I mean I'm not saying I like Budden all too much, but if I did I'd be torn if this was true. I mean there have been many great artists who have done things just as bad or worse. For example, the composer Wagner, whose genius is well-known as is his anti-semitic fervor. You could argue that if Budden were a true master at his craft this incident could in no way make that genius null and void. Wagner is still very highly regarded.
I won't be buying anything Budden puts out especially after the way he has handled the situation by laughing it off. I'm not a fan anyway although I was looking forward to Slaughterhouse. I have to admit it is an interesting argument when Wagner or other geniuses are put forward but Budden is no master of hiphop. Also the thing about Wagner is anti-semitism was very prevalent in his time it was pretty much the status quo in Central & Eastern Europe; not that it makes it fine.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Tokubetsu said:
Jesus fucking christ. What happened in the last five pages? I feel like throwing up.
If your feeling uneasy, don't let your curiosity get the best of you so that you end up on Bossip.com.

Tokubetsu

ReconYoda said:
Basically whatever i said is truth, and thats the truth.

If it came from you, I doubt it. Anyway. Any GAF-Hoppers here with a 360 in need of a Gears 3 beta code? I've got one. Haters of the based god automatically disqualified.

Recon

Banned
Tokubetsu said:
If it came from you, I doubt it. Anyway. Any GAF-Hoppers here with a 360 in need of a Gears 3 beta code? I've got one. Haters of the based god automatically disqualified.

Im so hurt, sorry if you dislike good taste and intelligence. But from your posting history, i guess i shouldnt be surprised.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
GAF-Hop is consistently the bit of GAF that is always at eachother's necks and is even worse to outsiders. Everywhere else everyone just gets along fine. C'mon guys.

Tokubetsu

enzo_gt said:
GAF-Hop is consistently the bit of GAF that is always at eachother's necks and is even worse to outsiders. Everywhere else everyone just gets along fine. C'mon guys.

It's the gaf-hop way. We beef, make up and then do it all over again. Ask siddx. I love all my enemies/haters though. It's the based boy way. One day, an album will drop that Recon and I agree on. Until that day...

Nemo

Will Eat Your Children
Net_Wrecker said:
OH HEY SEE THAT BIG RED BUTTON?

DON'T BE PRESSIN THAT, SON.

You trickster, you.
That "is Osama really dead?" video is hilarious

"So you feel safer now that he's gone, but you don't really believe he's gone?"
"Right!"

Recon

Banned
Tokubetsu said:
It's the gaf-hop way. We beef, make up and then do it all over again. Ask siddx. I love all my enemies/haters though. It's the based boy way.

I hate all based everything. Its the only way i know.

LOZLINK

enzo_gt said:
I'm in agreement we shouldn't put this down the fetus/abortion/miscarriage route of conversation, because those will end badly and this really isn't the place.

I enjoy Buddens work, and this is inconclusive so far (despite there being "proof"). But I'm not giving him the benefit of the doubt, cause this is looking shady as fuck and Esther made threats days ago and Budden just said he's not a baby killer (back to semantics). I don't know who to trust, the video whore or the schizophrenic rapper, and at this point, the so called evidence is pointing a wee bit in Esther's favour. Really, I know Joe Budden is kinda fucked in the head (I mean he makes a living off of it, right) but I never expected him of all people to pull some shit like this.

SMH @ Mood Muzik 4.5 trailer release on this day. This hour.
this could be a giant PR stunt for MM4.5

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Tokubetsu said:
It's the gaf-hop way. We beef, make up and then do it all over again. Ask siddx. I love all my enemies/haters though. It's the based boy way. One day, an album will drop that Recon and I agree on. Until that day...
I finally understand the place Wu-Tang arguments have in our survival as a sect of GAF now. They are essential to our survival. Along with List Wars.

effzee

Lambtron said:
Lil B did some time ago.

Budden sounds like a grade A piece of shit. I hope he fuckin' rots.

Now I am pretty anti-Budden right now but are you serious? Budden is damn nice on the mic and LiL B is well....umm....LiL B.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
ReconYoda said:
Thats horrid, he lost me at "Im hip hop", "Rawest rapper alive"...Lil B is just not talented.
So before he even started spitting?

"Shut the fuck up with those depressin' ass songs, it's the summer time, get some fuckin' pussy and go home."

LOZLINK

ReconYoda said:
Thats horrid, he lost me at "Im hip hop", "Rawest rapper alive"...Lil B is just not talented.

I have heard it, your point? The beat is sick, i have always said that, but his lyrics are garbage.
Shame, because he really does ether Budden.

edit: not to mention it was made in a day

effzee

ReconYoda said:

I have heard it, your point? The beat is sick, i have always said that, but his lyrics are garbage.

He is the troll dad of Rap.

Detox

Man I didn't know about based god but in that birth of rap video he spits without moving his mouth, I am converted. #swag

HiResDes

The emo rap stuff is pretty spot on, but we all knew you were gonna be lame and cynical so there's no fighting it. I think you're bitter because Lil'B was able to SWAG his way into people's hearts while being a horrid rapper from a technical standpoint.

effzee

Lambtron said:
So before he even started spitting?

"Shut the fuck up with those depressin' ass songs, it's the summer time, get some fuckin' pussy and go home."

That's the most generic diss. It doesn't even rhyme.

Recon

Banned
HiResDes said:
The emo rap stuff is pretty spot on, but we all knew you were gonna be lame and cynical so there's no fighting it. I think you're bitter because Lil'B was able to SWAG his way into people's hearts while being a horrid rapper from a technical standpoint.

Thats pretty much exactly it, i hate horrid artists becoming popular. I think Decks Budden diss was a bit better.

LOZLINK

ReconYoda said:
Not really, nothing is really clever, he just calls him old and a queer.
Diss songs don't have to be spectacularly clever though. It's the good one liners. No one is comparing this to ether or 300 bars, but it's pretty damn good.

Recon

Banned
LOZLINK said:
Diss songs don't have to be spectacularly clever though. It's the good one liners. No one is comparing this to ether or 300 bars, but it's pretty damn good.

Check out Decks Budden Diss ,i think its bit more clever and Deck doesnt offend the ears.

Baby Milo

once you separate the music from the person....Joey's a dusthead addict that makes bad decisions

damn i just saw the interview joey's a real piece of shit

kamspy

Holy shit. I never heard that Lil B track before. Holy shit. He killed him. The based god's lyrics are like concentrated truth.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
LOZLINK said:
300 bars is one of the best diss tracks of all time. I mean, No Vaseline, Hit Em Up and Ether edge it out a bit, but I think I'd plant 300 bars at a firm 4rd if I'm not forgetting anything else that's noteworthy. Game clowned G-Unit for the entirety of that track and it was hilarious.

"I thought I was about to be on some Radio Raheem shit. Man that shit sound like some Vanessa Williams in '88."

Baby Milo said:
once you separate the music from the person....Joey's a dusthead addict that makes bad decisions

damn i just saw the interview joey's a real piece of shit
Where is this interview?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom