• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP: New Official 2010+ Thread of "hiphop ain't dead"

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Baby Milo said:
Oh I thought you meant there being one with Budden. Watching her interview now (had the site on NoScript) and there are no words left to describe how ridiculous this all is.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
enzo_gt said:
It had to be fucking Flex didn't it?

I can just hear the ignorant comments and the nuclear explosion sounds layered over the word "miscarriage" every time it's said now.

BIG DOG PITBULL MISCARRIAGE CARSHOW

It's pretty annoying. Hopefully they don't treat this like a joke.

Detox

The song that's playing atm is explaining why they split up which is justifiable but there's no way it or Joe is going to defend the fight and death of the baby/fetus.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Net_Wrecker said:
BIG DOG PITBULL MISCARRIAGE CARSHOW

It's pretty annoying. Hopefully they don't treat this like a joke.
To be honest, even serious Flex is a piss off to me. REAL... REAL... REAL... HEAVY.

Acid08

Banned
So I was thinking about how excited I am for Liquid Swords 2. My Wu fan boy is frothing at the mouth for it but my realistic side says it'll probably be mediocre. If The Genuis can somehow come this hard again, man, AOTY.

"What's that in your pants ahh human feces! Throw your shitty drawers in the hamper, next time come strapped with a fucking Pamper."

I mean, are you kidding me?

Detox

lol I was going to say that. What is wrong with the mainstream stations I thought we had it bad in the UK damn.

GZA should bring fire to Liquid Swords 2 didn't he say something like he works on his lyrics for years to perfect it which is why it's taking so long. If Liquid Swords 2 is slated for this year then this could be a vintage year.

Detox

People are actually calling up for this, kampsy ring them and ask for Tyler. Also where the fuck is Budden, Flex said he was coming.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
It's Erase Me.

Is this the same prepubescent boy requesting songs over and over again? We're at No Love now. I'm predicting he's gonna request Throw Some D's next to exemplify his vast knowledge of hip hop on the airwaves.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
TEACH ME HOW TO DOUGIE? BY CALI SWAG DISTRICT?

This is the New York/Jersey hip hop scene right now? Cali Swag District?

enzo_gt said:
TEACH ME HOW TO DOUGIE? BY CALI SWAG DISTRICT?

This is the New York/Jersey hip hop scene right now? Cali Swag District?

Man, you have no clue how bad the radio is. Same 7-10 songs on constant rotation. The only hope on Hot 97 is Peter Rosenberg and they shove him on Sundays at 12 AM.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Net_Wrecker said:
Man, you have no clue how bad the radio is. Same 7-10 songs on constant rotation. The only hope on Hot 97 is Peter Rosenberg and they shove him on Sundays at 12 AM.
Peter Rosenberg is a cool dude, Juan Epstein podcast is good shit. I mean, our radio here in T.Dot is just as bad. 3 pop radio stations including one hip hop one, usually all playing S&M at the exact same time. Or whatever J.Lo/Pitbull atrocity that I didn't even know existed until this past week.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
kamspy said:
WELCOME TO MY HOOD
DJ Khaled should be shot for putting Mavado on this remix, otherwise, I kinda like it, despite the beat being some of the loudest bullshit ever.

Seriously, Mavado is not the first person you think of when making a posse cut. Or a good song.

EDIT: Buddens on now.

LOZLINK

enzo_gt said:
Peter Rosenberg is a cool dude, Juan Epstein podcast is good shit. I mean, our radio here in T.Dot is just as bad. 3 pop radio stations including one hip hop one, usually all playing S&M at the exact same time. Or whatever J.Lo/Pitbull atrocity that I didn't even know existed until this past week.
Is it still flow 93.5?

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
LOZLINK said:
Is it still flow 93.5?
Yeah, Flow 93.5 is the best we got. They do put on Classified and Kardi Canadian rappers a bit though, so I give them props for that.

Joe Budden said he never hit her, did I hear that right? But doesn't he say that in the song that he did? I'm confused.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Net_Wrecker said:
He says he pinned her down, but did he specifically say or imply "hit"?
Damn, Budden's mic just went quiet at that point and I didn't hear it right.

Flex: Alright stick around Buddens, I've got some serious, serious questions to ask you after this.
ALL OF THE LIGHTS!

:lol :lol :lol

I slapped my girl! She called the feds!

Restraining order! Can't see my daughter!

Hot damn, Flex. :lol

LOZLINK

enzo_gt said:
Yeah, Flow 93.5 is the best we got. They do put on Classified and Kardi Canadian rappers a bit though, so I give them props for that.

Joe Budden said he never hit her, did I hear that right? But doesn't he say that in the song that he did? I'm confused.
They still do reggae Sunday nights? Haha, used to listen to that shit when i was like 14-15

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
LOZLINK said:
They still do reggae Sunday nights? Haha, used to listen to that shit when i was like 14-15
No idea about now, but I remember listening to that shit too haha.

Tupac Back is probably the most blasphemous song ever made.

Detox

Flex didn't ask about the dead baby / fetus and if Joe caused it right? Or did I forget? That was disappointing Flex didn't go hard on him I hope this isn't just swept under the rug.

I have to say after listening to the songs Flex plays every single mixtape I've seen posted here is a classic.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Okay this is confusing as fuck. She filed that shit right next to him?

Flex/Joey make a good point, how the hell can she say she didn't release the pictures that only she had access to and texted Joey at some point. Joey in this weird middleground between "I did it but it wasn't like that" and "I didn't do it." Flex should've pressed him more, that was bullshit.

Seriously though, kam's right, that interview with Esther was sketchy as fuck. At first she's like oh it should be personal, and stay personal, but now I'm going to air it out AND release this shitload of "evidence." How did she date an emo rapper, Joe Budden of all people, and not expect him to make a track about it? That's all he does for christ's sake. Swaying a bit more towards Esther being the one who's guilty now, but from here on out it's all going to be finger pointing from the two with no resolve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom