• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP: New Official 2010+ Thread of "hiphop ain't dead"

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOZLINK

Beat selection isn't really ghostface's fault though since he's still with Def Jam. I wonder how many Producers want to work with him, but Def Jam won't let them

CRS

DominoKid said:
GAF-Hop: Official 2011 Thread of Watch The Throne and Detox are coming. I SWEAR!
GAF-Hop: Official 2011 Thread of Watch The Throne and Detox are going to be good when Wiz stops being soft.

McNei1y

Gaf-Hop 2011 Official Thread of [Food & Liquor] Two be Continued on Lupe's Venue

heheheh
hope the album rivals the previous

overcast

So I went into that thread about that terrible girl rapping. Discovered K. Flay and Dessa while in there. What should I get from those 2?

CRS

overcast said:
So I went into that thread about that terrible girl rapping. Discovered K. Flay and Dessa while in there. What should I get from those 2?
From Dessa, A Badly Broken Code. One of my favorite albums of last year.

overcast

ChldRebelSoldr said:
It's either the weed or the whiskey, but I'm really enjoying some of K. Flay. Thanks for mentioning the thread. The xx sample is fucking gold.
Yeah, going in that thread was worth it. Though the actual subject of the thread was garbage.

overcast

kamspy said:
I'll take Rich Boy over Lupe.
55-oh-you.jpg

RPS37

This new Sene is nice so far.
I probably should try to get up on old Sene again. I skimmed over ADayLateAndADollarShort back when I was first getting into Blu, but I didn't go nuts.

Natural

peterb0y said:
wiz was awesome live when i saw him a few months ago
Yea man, you weren't kidding, he went in!! He dropped a few tracks from Kush & OJ which was mad hype, and even though the majority of Rolling Papers is weak ass shit - him performing a few of them tracks live was pretty sick.

GamerSoul said:
Kid Cudi(now) :(
Delivery - 3
Lyricism - 3
Content - 5
Beat Selection - 4
Charisma - 5
The production in Man on the Moon II was one of it's only saving graces, in my opinion. It wasn't as spacey as the first, but it captures a more dark atmosphere (aside from Erase Me).

HiResDes

Mad love for the joint, and the album is going to be even crazier, so hype for June 28th

@SoulCreator - Oh yeah, I think I tried to erase that track from memory, as I got stuck doing the Drake parody flow thing for a while...It turned out to be a lot of fun lol

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
soul creator said:
This should be in the OP of the new thread, a GAF classic and the first single for the mythical GAF tape. I love every verse, HRD's impression is hilarious and spin's flow is godlike. And soul, you should do every hook with that sexy voice of yours.

kamspy

445dz.jpg

*Alchemist calls wife*

Alc: don't drop by the lab today
Wifey:Why?
Alc: Just...... just don't. Period.

GAF HOP 2011+ | Poppin out new tracks like Joe Budden pops out unborn fetuses.

Recon

Banned
HiResDes said:
Don't just pop in here to pimp your shit...It irritates me, if you were a regular it'd be one thing.

I kinda agree, i mean, its not bad, and he actually pimped it out here a few pages back, but how does one make a mixtape, yet never visit gaf-hop....

Kyzer

Banned
HiResDes said:
Don't just pop in here to pimp your shit...It irritates me, if you were a regular it'd be one thing.

First of all, don't tell me what to do as if you have some sort of authority in this thread because you're a "regular".

Second of all, I'm not just "pimping my shit", I'm asking for feedback, and more specifically, I was told to do so by the people in the thread I created.

Third of all, the GAF-Hop thread is not an exclusive club with an extended oligarchy based on seniority, so suck a proverbial nut.

Fourth of all, I'm an active GAF member, have been for a long time, and I made a hip-hop mixtape, so I came to post it in the GAF-Hop thread. If this is a disruption to your Utopian thread ideals of idle chit-chat and speculation on the mainstream industry, then I apologize, but I don't give any number of shits.

Like WTF?
The post that I posted. Goes in this thread. Right where it belongs.

----edit---

Sorry to be rude. I don't mean to be. Apologies. But yeah still. Stop trying to act like this thread is an exclusive club, bro. Don't be a bully.

Recon

Banned
^^^ All that other shit aside, i actually really like it after giving it a few listens, kinda pissed you beat me to the punch, as my mixtape is about 50% done right now. But im producing the majority of the tracks right now, so its taking a lot longer than i wanted it to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom