• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP: New Official 2010+ Thread of "hiphop ain't dead"

Status
Not open for further replies.
reKon said:
i've given dre an extra 3 years already lol. Duke Nukem is coming out before Detox does (if ever)
lol. I feel you.

but in Dre I trust. I heard he was in Hawaii shooting a video for one of the songs. So maybe it's coming sooner than we think.

RPS37

hubes said:
saw this posted on another forum
aLFdE.jpg

This is actually pretty awesome. Whenever I listen to some MM4, after few songs I have to put on some goofy fun shit to stay sane. (because I run out of kleenex)

(just kidding about the tissues...kind of)

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
SoulPlaya said:
Mood Muzik 4 is out at retail, go buy it and support it.

I'll pick it up. I liked it alot as he is rapping about real life throughout.

Supporting Slim Thug on the 30th with a purchase of his CD too. Not sure if I am going to the album release party though. Alot of boppers and thug wannabes. But I am sure it will be a good time.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
RPS37 said:
In other news, Charles Hamilton is trending on twitter. I think #Fridaynightlights SHOULD be though.

Both are.

Charles Hamilton ran up on Serious Jones in a barbershop to battle him. Serious said a few hilarious jokes, but CH's rebuttal was crazy...

Serious punked out of it though.

HiResDes

Where do you live? It's only 5:30 p.m. in the U.S. on the east, and it's even earlier in the west :lol...Cole lives on the eastside.

MMaRsu

Not available on MEGAUPLOAD. Why not upload it to rapidshare? Wtf :(

Now I gotta wait over an hour for this download to finish? LOL

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
SoulPlaya said:
Mood Muzik 4 is out at retail, go buy it and support it.

Do I have to? I bought Mood Muzik 3 (2 versions) 3 different times and the Slaughterhouse cd. Outside Sober Up, nothing really standing out. MM3 started off with Dear Diary and I got hooked

MMaRsu

This better play right on my 360. The Warm Up doesn't really work so good on it.. it takes awhile before the songs start. Anyone else have this problem? It's really the only mixtape that does it.

RPS37

MMaRsu said:
This better play right on my 360. The Warm Up doesn't really work so good on it.. it takes awhile before the songs start. Anyone else have this problem? It's really the only mixtape that does it.

That happens to me alot with random mixtapes. It probably has to do with encoding.
I got a 8GB USB stick in my car and sometimes mixtapes don't work at all.
I usually just re-encode them with itunes to AAC and it makes them work. You could try that.

HiResDes

MMaRsu said:
Tversity is the shit...I just play everything right from my computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom