• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP: New Official 2010+ Thread of "hiphop ain't dead"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tokubetsu

hubes said:
saw this posted on another forum
aLFdE.jpg

I :lol 'd

Bowser

MMaRsu said:
4:30 AM

GODDAMNIT

Where's my FNL.

Dude, it's Thursday, 10:30 PM EST :lol Cole tweeted he'd release it probably somewhere around mid-afternoon (I'm assuming EST) Friday. You've still got a good 16 or so hours I'd say :lol

MMaRsu

Bowser said:
Dude, it's Thursday, 10:30 PM EST :lol Cole tweeted he'd release it probably somewhere around mid-afternoon (I'm assuming EST) Friday. You've still got a good 16 or so hours I'd say :lol

FML. Time to go to bed then :(

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Dreams-Visions said:
*ahem*

it's time.

So basically it was just a countdown clock to friday. How useful J.cole, thank you so much, I would have never known when friday started without your helpful countdown timer. Now release the god damn mixtape you putz.

Thomax-The Remix Files-VOL.5-2010
hnFVZ.jpg

Tracklist said:
01: Thomax – Dark Lives Part 5
02: Thomax – Bars of The Jacker (Canibus)
03: Thomax – 24 Bars of Paz (Vinnie Paz)
04: Thomax – War Goin’ On (Keepers of The Light + Rakaa Iriscience)
05: Thomax – Living In Darkness
06: Thomax – Get Me Outta Here (Reef The Lost Cauze)
07: Thomax – The Hole (P.O.W.) (Sick Jacken)
08: Thomax – When I Close My Eyes
09: Thomax – Tide of Life (CYNE)
10: Thomax – I Am (BeKay)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgyS5An7GIw

Recon

Banned
siddx said:
So basically it was just a countdown clock to friday. How useful J.cole, thank you so much, I would have never known when friday started without your helpful countdown timer. Now release the god damn mixtape you putz.

Yeah, that was pretty shitty. Although i cant complain too much, he is putting out an album quality mixtape for free, just sucks cuz i was looking forward to it.

Bowser

You guys waiting for FNL are gonna be disappointed. I'm fairly certain he said in his Ustream last week that he would put it out mid-afternoon Friday.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
What the shit happened?! I wanted to continue discussing why this 7min Devil track is still not as good as the short and sweet version. Ye sounds so soulful and Ross just mugs it up way too much.

HiResDes

wenis said:
What the shit happened?! I wanted to continue discussing why this 7min Devil track is still not as good as the short and sweet version. Ye sounds so soulful and Ross just mugs it up way too much.
You'd be very wrong anyway. :lol

MickD

Equus Bellator Apex said:
Why did they lock it?

I mean I'm not mad that they did it, but at east give a fucking reason.

Take it easy man, its just a thread that got over run by people asking for & about the leak. It's totally understandable.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
HiResDes said:
You'd be very wrong anyway. :lol

Not really dude. Ross ruins that shit hard. Such an amazing track with Ye putting it out smooth, then Ross comes in like a cheese grater against the ear drum completely ruining the great instrumentation and build up the bridge brought.

wenis said:
Not really dude. Ross ruins that shit hard.

I gotta agree. I loved the GOOD Friday part of the song, the bridge was having me anticipating something at least on par with Ye. Ross just has the wrong voice, no melody whatsoever. It brings down my otherwise top track on the album.

HiResDes

Why bother? I really don't see the purpose, at least not until it actually drops. However, I do regret contributing to its deletion given that others cared.

Equus Bellator Apex

Just put it in the OP not to beg for links, or explicate talking about the leak. I aware off the cognitive dissonance it will cause, but it's better than crapping up this thread with KanyeTalk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom