• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP: New Official 2010+ Thread of "hiphop ain't dead"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabs

Ken Masters said:
how many artists have been fucked in the ass by diddy and he's catching feelings over this? LOL
He had 3 years to sign the dude. Who's the last rapper Diddy put on?

I'm more interested in Just Blaze anyway. Just tell me everything is cool there and we're getting a bunch of Jay/Blaze tracks on the album.

Nabs said:
He had 3 years to sign the dude. Who's the last rapper Diddy put on?

I'm more interested in Just Blaze anyway. Just tell me everything is cool there and we're getting a bunch of Jay/Blaze tracks on the album.

Yup. Just seemed pretty loyal to Decon, while also looking for a bigger deal with Electronica; I remember him getting on sohh and asking them to stop downloading Jay's shit so Decon could get paid.

It's definitely odd that Just hasn't said anything about the deal on twitter.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
I finally got a chance to listen to the new Kanye in a decent stereo system as I had two longish trips to take this weekend. I actually was enjoying some songs, blame game is great for instance, hell of life is awesome. They all go on way too god damn long, but still I was starting to enjoy the album. And then I popped in two other CD's I just got and hadn't listened to yet. Kno: Death is Silent and Shad: TSOL

Yeah Kanye isn't going back into the stereo for a loooong time. His album doesn't even come close.

Acid08

Banned
siddx said:
I finally got a chance to listen to the new Kanye in a decent stereo system as I had two longish trips to take this weekend. I actually was enjoying some songs, blame game is great for instance, hell of life is awesome. They all go on way too god damn long, but still I was starting to enjoy the album. And then I popped in two other CD's I just got and hadn't listened to yet. Kno: Death is Silent and Shad: TSOL

Yeah Kanye isn't going back into the stereo for a loooong time. His album doesn't even come close.
:lol

pistolpete2940 said:

holy shittttttt. YES.

And lol:

Diddy-2-450x64.png

Jay-Electronica-1-450x47.png

Jay-Electronica-2-450x63.png

Diddy-2-450x64.png

Diddy3-450x61.png

Jay-Electronica-3-450x49.png

Watch this for a couple of laughs too. Shit is so true. Fuck Diddy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-HqeOoujDs&feature=player_embedded

siddx

RJT said:
I can't download stuff on Hulksare... What am I doing wrong?

It's not entirely your fault. Hulkshare is the one of the ugliest mess of fuckass on the internet. The download now button is located at the bottom of the page, below the song info. Sometimes you'll get a "fake" download button on top which can trip you up.

So I figured Jay Electronica would start getting more interesting producers when he signed to a major label but I guess Jay is happy with him flopping harder than a whale's dick on a surface of water.

siddx

RJT said:
When I click there it says either "expired" or "404 file not found"...

Strange, I just tried it again and it worked. What browser are you using? It worked fine for me on firefox.

RJT

siddx said:
Strange, I just tried it again and it worked. What browser are you using? It worked fine for me on firefox.
Chrome and Internet Explorer. They both show the same error...

siddx

ThePrivateCookie said:
the detox single might by leaking in a minute...:D

Dont fuck with me or I will skullfuck you back to hell, this better be true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom