• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT14| The 6 God is Five Writers, And One False Idol

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Honestly Meek and Nicki's fanbases are so different, this tour makes little sense. Imagine being some 20 year old white Nicki Minaj stan - white female or a white gay man - and watching Meek Mill go ham while performing one of his intros. Shit must be frightening.
This is exactly the reason for why you should do tours with people who don't have the same fanbase as you; to bring new people in. Tickets are sold either way.

shut your fucking mouth

image.php

Vorheez

Wait, so did meek perform the diss or not? You mofos are confusing as hell with your dialect sometimes, fuckin Toku out here postin like biz now, just a shadow of his former self and counts on some kind of twisted mission to burn this place down from the inside out. Not to mention PD out here postin about some insider info like he about to start his own radio station and get caught up in the fuckery.

We need to reboot. Scrap this one Courage and do another breh

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
"If he ever say he not with me anymore, it's cause I allowed that to happen"

Birdman saying he owns Drake's masters :eek:

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Angie is trying to coerce Birdman into saying he fucked up with every question, but every attempt is futile.

Dude seriously can't answer anything straight. Are you gonna post bail for Thug? I'll tell him what's right; he'll be alright tho. Like, what?

Everything this dude says about his relationship with Wayne or how often he sees him contradicts the previous statement.

Oh snap she's got him cornered on Turk! "Turk small money, we not gonna entertain him." Everyone was suing you back in the day! "We not talking bout back in the day." At last, evidence of Good Guy Birdman.

I hate this whole thread and I can't wait to see it burn.

Wanna talk about J Cole? Was listening to FHD and god damn, a lot of the drums on this album are wack. I don't like trap drum sequencing in general but at least it sounds competent I guess. Whereas the drums/hi hats on A Tale Of 2 Cities sounds like some amateur hour shit. Same with GOMD.

We fucking with Wet Dreamz now? I like a lot of stuff about it...but the cheese factor is too much brehs.

Tokubetsu

Wanna talk about J Cole? Was listening to FHD and god damn, a lot of the drums on this album are wack. I don't like trap drum sequencing in general but at least it sounds competent I guess. Whereas the drums/hi hats on A Tale Of 2 Cities sounds like some amateur hour shit. Same with GOMD.

We fucking with Wet Dreamz now? I like a lot of stuff about it...but the cheese factor is too much brehs.

Those drums are definitely soft as hell but the ppl love it so and no one fucks with wet dreamz.

overcast

Charged Up is one boring ass track. I know it's supposedly a warning shot, but that doesn't change the fact it feels like nothing. No quotables. Just some of the same ol lyrics on it. Mediocre. But I don't really expect Meek to do shit either.

On to the next one.

Fjordson

I'm fine with Charged Up (certainly better than Meek Mill's tweets) but tbh it's maybe the fourth best track Drake has put out in the last two weeks.

bu bu warning shot

Drake starting to sound like having that ghostwriting stuff leak really got under his skin

This man watching Meek every move looking for a diss.

He starting to look desperate.

Meek Won.

overcast

Much better. Sounding angry, better lines. Not boring like that other chit.

"You gonna make me buy bottles for Charlamagneee"

🗿

Edit: 2 quick diss tracks does seem a tad desperate though.

that is a beautiful track

"make sure you hit him with the prenup"

ahahahahahahahahhaha. he's poking meek mill now. mill has the potential to hurt but still he can't win against the 6god.

Nibel

I guess Drake has still at least one more, and is waiting for Meek to respond

bu bu warning shot

Drake starting to sound like having that ghostwriting stuff leak really got under his skin

Meek Won.

Keep spinning Flex, lmao

Dustheads these days forced to side with Meek, pity them

Dereck

Even if he does seem desperate (which I don't think he does), I would say it was an OK move to release the track.

overcast

Well he literally admits it got under his skin. So it's a bit desperate for sure. Meek got to him heavy. Still this is a dope track IMO. Meek certainly has to fire back now.

I mean I don't think Meek has shit, but you got to fight.

I guess Drake has still at least one more, and is waiting for Meek to respond

Keep spinning Flex, lmao

Dustheads these days forced to side with Meek, pity them

That man been in his range rover bumpin AR-AB waiting for a response. Probably been catching Ls listening to Flex all week like us, legit shook.

He was reading the tweets about Meek not showing up, showing up, and all that other pinkprint fuckery along with the rest of us.

This man is clearly hurt bruh.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
bu bu warning shot

Meek Won.

Meek too busy doing wheelies somewhere with his dusty self.

Meek never wins.

Dude didn't even show up on the radio or drop a response.

it's an L to admit meek's comments got to him? if he whined about it on twitter or youtube after it got to him then it's corny and desperate.

if he responds with tracks then it's all good.

meek looking like a clown now. he'll probably hurt drake with something but i think the escalation is only gonna lead to a win for the 6god. I really don't think this is ghost writing and being mad about no twitter promo (lolwut??!!). it's gotta do with nicki somehow.

"I know that you gotta be a thug for her, this aint what she meant when she told you to open up more"

f0Hlx.gif

ghostwritten or not....there's some beautiful lines in here. and direct to him as well phew

Nibel

Charlamagne finally getting acknowledged by him is interesting

The stealth beef here is Power 105.5 vs Hot 97; and this is another W for 105.5 more or less. Can't wait for Charla's reaction to this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom