• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT14| The 6 God is Five Writers, And One False Idol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mista

Banned
me after going through those links

jTcz28h.jpg

Mista

Banned
Definitely a decent MC from the Midlands. He's had beef with Septa since a mic clash they did a couple of Summer's ago.

But this...from 2009. 7 minutes. P Money freestyle. Outstanding and always worth a rewatch.

https://youtu.be/XmjaPTbMKmQ

Also new P Money album just released..

This guy is FIRE! I never knew UK got this kind of great rappers
I announce myself as a fan of this man already! Keep giving us more of these UK rappers ND!

Skepta is nice but Devilman killed him in my eye.

Killed & Buried Skepta!

Nibel

Gotta apologize to some brehs I've mocked for liking Future that much

mjcry1dosgi.png

Gave all 4peat albums/tapes a spin and damn I'm a believer now; DS2 is fantastic and even better in that context

Shit just slaps

#fewtchahive

Koozek

Gotta apologize to some brehs I've mocked for liking Future that much

mjcry1dosgi.png

Gave all 4peat albums/tapes a spin and damn I'm a believer now; DS2 is fantastic and even better in that context

Shit just slaps

#fewtchahive
Okay, now I'll give him another try. Maybe I'll like 56 Nights better rap-wise. I'm sure the beats will be as dope as on DS2.

Nibel

Okay, now I'll give him another try. Maybe I'll like 56 Nights better rap-wise. I'm sure the beats will be as dope as on DS2.

The fucking vibe sells it; slapping productions and Future having perfected that autotune singing, bringing in catchy melodies with quotables

Took time but I realize what he's doing now and I like it a lot.

Nibel

Oh good, Nibel's here

I see you JC

giphymbk1g.gif

Yeah.. I mean that's not dissing. That was just some dumbass fuckery that entertained all 15 year olds and lead the dude in question to leaving Germany for Turkey afaik. Outside of the fuckery and jokes Al-Gear is barely average.

The huge feuds in German Rap are actually pretty great since those dudes go all out on this shit; they don't just release tracks but go full WWE and release teasers of videos that go like 10-20 minutes. Everybody's watching and it's incredibly entertaining since a lot of it is very factual driven, at least the good ones.

But: no beef lead to anybody really losing their career really, it's impossible in this day and age. Rapper A says stuff, Rapper B says stuff and fans just sit inbetween. This is why I always see this shit as entertainment and nothing else

mooooose

drake going on ovo radio and doing that take over was smart even tho the diss was only ok, you could see he was baiting him. this freestyle is surprising and way more direct but he def wants meek to come out and embarrass himself so he can unleash the ether. drake is trying to bully him

the feud is wack tho from start to finish. drake makes dope music, no doubt. but he's the only dude getting into high profile feuds about "bars" because everyone knows he isn't about it. but he can ride his clout to a victory, so usually they either go no where or go one way

this birdman interview is fucked up but def gives a perspective you never considered, that weezy is speaking out but would rather settle things internally and come home. im not saying its probable, but it COULD happen. i dont think wayne is gonna make it out of his contract alive tho, birdman sounds like a capo in a bad way, and im certain that once their contracts are up nicki and drake are leaving

Nibel

How you call yourself a radio station and have audio that sounds like it has been recorded with a Motorola cellphone from the early 2000s

Angie is trying her best to drag real answers out of this man without screaming at him. She should have gotten Wayne on the phone Diddy vs the Lox style.

Jadakiss threatening to drop a double door refrigerator off a skyscrapper on Diddy still makes me cry laughing.

The whole Birdman thing struck me as deeply sinister and menacing. Idk, whatever's going on between Wayne and Birdman (there is something there), it makes sense that Wayne doesn't wanna be anywhere near him. Especially when Birdman says, yeah he just needs to come over and tell me this. Birdman is super confident in his influence and power over his son.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
The whole Birdman thing struck me as deeply sinister and menacing. Idk, whatever's going on between Wayne and Birdman (there is something there), it makes sense that Wayne doesn't wanna be anywhere near him. Especially when Birdman says, yeah he just needs to come over and tell me this. Birdman is super confident in his influence and power over his son.

Shits like the most public breakup between a dom and a sub ever.

Drake is clowning the shit out of Meek. To think Drake would barely have a leg to stand on diss wise before he hooked up with Nikki. It's like there's a celestial element to this fuckery. 6God got Jehova on the team
xSb6hR6.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom