• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT14| The 6 God is Five Writers, And One False Idol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabs

deeplyrooted.png
01. Intro
02. Rooted (feat. Papa Rue)
03. The Hot Seat
04. Dope Man Pushin’ (feat. Papa Rue)
05. fukk You Too (feat. Z-Ro)
06. Steer (feat. Rush Davis)
07. Anything
08. Do What I Do (feat. Nas, Rick Ross & Z-Ro)
09. God (feat. John Legend)
10. Keep It Movin’ (feat. Avant)
11. You (feat. Cee-Lo Green)
12. All Bad
13. Voices
14. No Problem
15. Outro

September 4th

SOTY candidate off the snippets alone

We're finally getting That Nas/Ro track. Whew.

I told yall the Canadians don't play about letting convicts into the country.

And he's fresh out the pen too...

EDIT:Of course, had they been on good terms, Drake probably could've made some phone calls and got them to let him in.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace

Yeah, rappers have been refused for less. You can get in once (Meek has) and not some other time. Helps him if he shows up, don't see it taking anything away if he doesn't considering the circumstances.

EDIT:Of course, had they been on good terms, Drake probably could've made some phone calls and got them to let him in.

My newest girl from back home, got issues with parents
And some charges, how the fuck can I get her to Paris?
Luckily, I’m the greatest my country’s ever seen
So chances are I get the border to issue me clearance

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
This Angie Martinez/Birdman interview

The implications regarding his "children"

T2FzB9w.gif
I don't believe a word he's saying. Birdman looks like the epitome of selling your soul to the devil. If Wayne is talking to him regularly, it's because dude is being threatened in some way. Same goes for Nicki & Drake.

On the flip side, I guess he is substantiating his own side with just as much ambiguity as the other side, but there's way too much smoke on this end.

Amazing how he regurgitates the "that's my son" line for practically everything if he doesn't outright dance around the question.

"Do you pay people what their supposed to get paid?"

"5 of us are on the Forbes list tho"

Yikes @ Birdman on Drake and Nicki's contracts though

"Dey ain't goin' nowhere. Dey stay". Mad ominous.

Do business with the devil behs

"You Think he wants to go?"
"I haven't heard it from his mouth"
"That's like...in the lawsuit."

Sounds like Birdman wants Wayne to meet him face to face cause he knows he can influence Wayne to make a different choice. Sinister as fuck.

I don't believe a word he's saying. Birdman looks like the epitome of selling your soul to the devil. If Wayne is talking to him regularly, it's because dude is being threatened in some way. Same goes for Nicki & Drake.

On the flip side, I guess he is substantiating his own side with just as much ambiguity as the other side, but there's way too much smoke on this end.

Yea. Real talk, it reminded me of an interview with a dictator who is cooly denying his murderous record lol.

Maybe he can keep Nicki but Drake is gonna bounce.

ARK322

Neo Member
Someone should make a flow chart of recent Ls. I feel like the fuckery has taken on a Dickensian level of scope and interconnectedness.

Fjordson

Birdman is insanely creepy. Tough to know exactly what's going on, but I feel kinda bad for Nicki and Drake. Seems fucked up.

Why pay money to go to a show if you just gunna stand in the crowd and look salty.
It's his wife's tour. Meek ain't the main attraction.

Yikes @ Birdman on Drake and Nicki's contracts though

"Dey ain't goin' nowhere. Dey stay". Mad ominous.

Do business with the devil behs

Birdman-Marvel-Comica-KarenCIvil-602x460.png

i wonder if drake and nicki still make a good hefty profit though, i heard drake got a good contract back in the day and they are both immensely successful (especially nicki with her ventures out of music)

DominoKid

Birdman-Marvel-Comica-KarenCIvil-602x460.png

i wonder if drake and nicki still make a good hefty profit though, i heard drake got a good contract back in the day and they are both immensely successful (especially nicki with her ventures out of music)

i mean they aint making shit off their records. it'll also be interesting to see how well they do w/o the universal music machine behind them whenever they leave.

also this birdman interview is hilarious.

Honestly Meek and Nicki's fanbases are so different, this tour makes little sense. Imagine being some 20 year old white Nicki Minaj stan - white female or a white gay man - and watching Meek Mill go ham while performing one of his intros. Shit must be frightening.

Fjordson

Honestly Meek and Nicki's fanbases are so different, this tour makes little sense. Imagine being some 20 year old white Nicki Minaj stan - white female or a white gay man - and watching Meek Mill go ham while performing one of his intros. Shit must be frightening.
Yeah was thinking that yesterday. Meek Mill on the Pinkprint Tour lol. Weird pairing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom