• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT14| The 6 God is Five Writers, And One False Idol

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's been entirely too much dick talk to close out the year.

We need a time out in hip-hop real quick. New play drawn up, motivational speech, all of that.

DominoKid

Honest has several tracks I'd keep (Honest, Move That Dope, Covered N Money, a few others) and there's a few off Pluto too, but I don't think either are required listening at this point. Monster and onward aka the rebirth of Future Hendrix are all that really matter.

Yeah that first wave of tapes loaded with bangers doesnt matter. Neither does FBG the Movie.

fqYOtcML.png

Gafhop, come get your boy mane

This is great, I'm hype for SC2
Ghost still has it. I mean you can tell he's getting up there but he's still pretty consistent. No idea if SC2 will deliver, not like RZA even has it in him to produce anymore
Giving that beat to Abel was the biggest mistake Kanye did this year tbh

and he needs to drop that CDQ Can You Be track
Didn't know Ye made this. Then I haven't checked out Weeknds new album yet

Days before Rodeo is great! After the first listen I'm genuinely not sure which is better. I'm leaning towards Rodeo tho

IrishNinja

Oh yeah, I'll probably set up a GAF-Hop awards thread soon.

don't
just gotta catch up on a few more projects but nailing down the order's gonna be a bitch

This is great, I'm hype for SC2

aint even heard the track yet, but we all know SC2 gon be 2016 AOTY

Ghost still has it. I mean you can tell he's getting up there but he's still pretty consistent. No idea if SC2 will deliver, not like RZA even has it in him to produce anymore

don't want RZA anywhere near a Wu project, unless it's go try out some backyard beats with ugodzilla or something

and im a RZA stan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom