• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT14| The 6 God is Five Writers, And One False Idol

Status
Not open for further replies.

codhand

Yo that new Pusha T track is fucking great. I can't wait for his next album, shit is gonna be fire.

giphy.gif

illadelph

So I"ve pretty much been listening to Logic's two albums (Under Pressure/The Incredible True Story) nonstop for the past few days...I really like them haha

anyway, do you guys know any artists who have a similar sound to Logic? The only person I can think of is J. Cole (who I'm also a huge fan of), but I've already listened to most, if not all, of his stuff too. I've been aimlessly browsing spotify a little bit to try and find someone, but have not had much success yet.

edit: read the front page, I guess I'll answer those questions at some point, but I don't really know much about the specifics of the genre lol, I just like to listen to it

you ever check out Logic's mixtapes? they're all really good

IrishNinja

You just know the RZA cut that 100 dollar check to the Make a Wish foundation.

damn....prolly right though

AOTY confirmed again

I listened to that one cilvaringz album during my wu tang days. Embarassing.

I liked that the features were just wu members on a cell phone.

damn, i hit up like all of the swarm shit & weed carriers, dont know how i missed this one

The tape is okay, some good beats here and there, but some dusthead shit as well and it's very short
wtzgU.gif

need to see this review on the cover fam

Bro, he was calling it fire halfway through the opening track. Peter is...excitable.

well...yeah

Eos

lmao i couldn't believe it but it's actually not that bad. tryna fuck me over ft post malone is probably my favourite track off of it

Sealed

Banned
so i start to listen to Logic's Young Sinatra: Welcome to Forever mixtape

start the first song, Welcome to Forever

he fucking sampled Persona 4's soundtrack

amazing, makes for a really great song actually

edit: where do you guys listen to Mixtapes? I'm using datpiff, but I don't really like the layout and was wondering if there was anything nicer

Eos

so i start to listen to Logic's Young Sinatra: Welcome to Forever mixtape

start the first song, Welcome to Forever

he fucking sampled Persona 4's soundtrack

amazing, makes for a really great song actually

edit: where do you guys listen to Mixtapes? I'm using datpiff, but I don't really like the layout and was wondering if there was anything nicer

i usually just use datpiff or hotnewhiphop to listen to the tape, and if i want to download them, i'll usually get them off the artists website or just search for tagless versions on google

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom