• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT14| The 6 God is Five Writers, And One False Idol

Status
Not open for further replies.

overcast

Oh yeah, I'll probably set up a GAF-Hop awards thread soon.
<3
fqYOtcML.png

Gafhop, come get your boy mane
Even when Cudi is gone, this album will still be out in the world. Haunting thought.

My dress code is the coldest
Stretch a colon to Beethoven

lmao dude cracks me up every time. classic

Mama's fried chicken, it glisten
I never once in life touched a chitterling
The dream that came to fruition up in the kitchen
Hot, air-conditioning, one hand niggas water whipping

Sterling chapel with the strap on it
Looking like dyke pussy with the strap on it
The dope is pure, I could tap on it
My line, feds got the tap on it
Range Rover, I'm a slave owner
8 Coronas on drink coasters, snake poachers
Gator coats and suede loafers, break your focus
Jealous haters break my naked sculptures

mjlol.png

HiResDes

Super Villain been the cold weather rap album for me right now. Can't stop playing, it's an album that starts off decent and then keeps getting better.

Dereck

Sterling chapel with the strap on it
Looking like dyke pussy with the strap on it
The dope is pure, I could tap on it
My line, feds got the tap on it
Range Rover, I'm a slave owner
8 Coronas on drink coasters, snake poachers
Gator coats and suede loafers, break your focus
Jealous haters break my naked sculptures

mjlol.png
Man I can't wait for this dude's next album.

Super Villain been the cold weather rap album for me right now. Can't stop playing, it's an album that starts off decent and then keeps getting better.
I haven't gone back to this in awhile.

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds

reminds me of something mf doom would rap on. sounds different from the usual harry fraud. but i dig it.

Literally smells like shit. That's not an exaggeration on any level; I know people be like "lol whatever" thinking people bullshitting but nah...chitlins smell like shit.

well yeah, what do you think chitterlings are. i don't know how people eat that stuff.

studyguy

Literally smells like shit. That's not an exaggeration on any level; I know people be like "lol whatever" thinking people bullshitting but nah...chitlins smell like shit.

I can't fuck with them.
Even the Mexican version of pig intestines, I remember trying them as a kid at some party out on a ranch, I bit into one in a taquito and some of the oil inside the intestine seeped out and it was thick and I was like FUCK NAH. Spit all that shit out and ended my relationship with intestines after that.

I'll eat chicken feet, hearts, cow stomach, tounge, brain whatever.

Just not pig intestines. Fuck that forever.

HiResDes

Umm this Ross definitely not doing it for me like ya'll. I mean it's by no means bad, but I'm not sure I even enjoy as much as Mastermind, which I wasn't crazy about either...At first I was just going to try and trim the fat off of the album, but then I realized I'd have to discard the whole slab if I were to do that.

PBY

Banned
Umm this Ross definitely not doing it for me like ya'll. I mean it's by no means bad, but I'm not sure I even enjoy as much as Mastermind, which I wasn't crazy about either...At first I was just going to try and trim the fat off of the album, but then I realized I'd have to discard the whole slab if I were to do that.

Take the Mariah track tho

T Dollarz

President Obama said that his song of the year is "How Much A Dollar Cost" off TPaB. Just another reason why he's the best.

denzeltrainingday.jpg

Sealed

Banned
So I"ve pretty much been listening to Logic's two albums (Under Pressure/The Incredible True Story) nonstop for the past few days...I really like them haha

anyway, do you guys know any artists who have a similar sound to Logic? The only person I can think of is J. Cole (who I'm also a huge fan of), but I've already listened to most, if not all, of his stuff too. I've been aimlessly browsing spotify a little bit to try and find someone, but have not had much success yet.

edit: read the front page, I guess I'll answer those questions at some point, but I don't really know much about the specifics of the genre lol, I just like to listen to it

Detox

So I"ve pretty much been listening to Logic's two albums (Under Pressure/The Incredible True Story) nonstop for the past few days...I really like them haha

anyway, do you guys know any artists who have a similar sound to Logic? The only person I can think of is J. Cole (who I'm also a huge fan of), but I've already listened to most, if not all, of his stuff too. I've been aimlessly browsing spotify a little bit to try and find someone, but have not had much success yet.

edit: read the front page, I guess I'll answer those questions at some point, but I don't really know much about the specifics of the genre lol, I just like to listen to it
Never listened to him but Childish Gambino

Courage

yep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom