• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT14| The 6 God is Five Writers, And One False Idol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dereck

Earl Sweatshirt, do you still follow Eminem’s new stuff?

Hell nah! Sorry! If you still follow Eminem, you drink way too much Mountain Dew and probably need to like, come home from the army.

rTjIBPe.png

CRS

Apparently Nardwuar had a stroke... Fuck, I love that dude's interviews.

#PrayforNardwuar

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Syntsui

The first half of this new 50 is straight fire, the second half is meh. The whole package is carried by the impecable production, still worth the listen.

Ohnonono

New 50 is surprisingly good. That said it sounds like he had an Atlanta rapper ghostwrite the thing and told them to keep the dicks out of it. He does not have the wonkyness of the guys who should be on these beats to keep the songs interesting. This stuff could play on the radio though.

Feels a bit like Nickleback covering Crass or something... just weird.

I like the existence of that one song on that Mac Miller album, which I did not listen to, called the Weekend and it features Miguel.

I dunno, thought it was funny.

Nibel

Eh, let's give Weeknd his credit: he did drop a fantastic R'n'B mixtape trilogy (one of which is groundbreaking) and did some good stuff here and there. But as of right now?
KuGsj.gif

Frank is gone brehs. Listened to The Lonny Breaux Collection a while ago.. son is missing in the game. mjcry.png

Koozek

Haven't had the time to really bump the new Freddie Gibbs until now. Whew. Dude's flowing his ass off. Dope hooks. Extradite is out of place, though.

Only now realized that he's saying "I got a lot, got a lot" and not "Carrera, carrera" on the Careless hook :D

Courage

I'm so lost in Ugly Mane's discog. What is what.
I'm pretty sure this is gonna be his final album (or so he says). Just listen to Uneven Compromise and Mista Thug Isolation if you haven't already. Third Side of Tape if you want more of his experimental side.

overcast

I'm pretty sure this is gonna be his final album (or so he says). Just listen to Uneven Compromise and Mista Thug Isolation if you haven't already. Third Side of Tape if you want more of his experimental side.
I really love Mista Thug which is why I was curious.

Also Spike Lee had some words for Chance:
"First of all, Chance the Rapper should say full disclosure: his father works for the mayor," Lee said. "His father is the chief of staff. Show me any criticism. If you're so concerned about Chicago, do your research, show me where he's made criticisms about the mayor. I think your finds will be surprising. He's not criticized the mayor. Why? His father works for the mayor."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom