• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT14| The 6 God is Five Writers, And One False Idol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dug

Banned
HtMO4fK.gif

FZZ

Banned
It's just marketing dude.

People always trying to find a Yoko. Kanye will be the one fucking his music up if it's bad.

I just feel like conversations happening in house about music are like

"Hey Kanye I really like that new Jumpman song"

And then Ye tries to make a song for his beloved and screens it by her to see if its okay

It feels less like he's making songs to create something new and fresh which is what he loved to do even if people hated it, and more like he's making songs for Kim while fellating his ego. Like why tf would you diss Nike, he has two kids now he has to get over this shit.

IrishNinja

"Hey Kanye I really like that new Jumpman song"

And then Ye tries to make a song for his beloved and screens it by her to see if its okay

Aonuma made a bad zelda game about trains cause his kid thought it'd be cool

Lucas censored ET and tried putting NSYNC in star wars for his family

RZA wants black kids to buy nice clothes so cops don't shoot em

legends fade

Ninja Dom

Is RZA still making hip-hop?

A Better Tomorrow came out around a year ago, almost all produced by RZA. It was crap. I couldn't even recognise the production as being RZA.

He needs to build a new 36 Chambers Studio with the same instruments he had before the flood destroyed it all during the recording of Ironman album.

Also, original Bobby Digital album is still not available to buy on iTunes or stream on Apple Music. Why is that?

E-phonk

Banned
Our indepedent (Belgian) hip hop label released a new track today for Dvtch Norris, if anyone on gaf wants to check the vid/track
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_cFSvBmUpM

We did support acts for Method man & Redman, J. Cole, The Underachievers and Flatbush Zombies last year with him. To connect it with todays hip hop news, his very first support act was for kendrick (as a guest mc for Coely, our main artist) in 2013 :)

Nibel

Kendrick is incredible live as usual.

And yeah, you guys are setting yourselves up for disappointment with Kanye hype; the Kim Curse gon continue

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
New Kendrick is okay. Great strategy on him to keep his stock up and name abuzz.

Don't think I'll ever listen to that song again. Untitled 1 was way better and a much better performance as well.

PBY

Banned
Kendrick is incredible live as usual.

And yeah, you guys are setting yourselves up for disappointment with Kanye hype; the Kim Curse gon continue

This is kinda funny because Kendrick to me has always had a terrible live show. I havent seen him in the past 12ish months tho, so maybe hes levelled up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom