• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT14| The 6 God is Five Writers, And One False Idol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Courage

Tracklist for new Weeknd:
CLloIjqUAAEqk7i.jpg

New Curren$y EP tomorrow:
FHQhFQI.png

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
The Weeknd and Lana, fuuuuuck. I don't think I've ever been so hyped to see two artists on the same track.

Daria

Dates and poster.

F2o72DI.jpg

9/19 - Lowell, MA - Tsongas Arena
9/22 - New York, NY - Theater at Madison Square Garden
9/23 - Philadelphia, PA - Penn's Landing - Festival Pier
9/26 - Clarkston, MI - DTE Energy Music Theatre
9/27 - Chicago, IL - Aragon Ballroom
9/30 - Morrison, CO - Red Rocks Amphitheater
10/2 - Houston, TX - NRG Center
10/8 - New Orleans, LA - Bold Sphere Music at Champions Square
10/9 - Dallas, TX - South Side Ballroom

More Dates Coming Soon.....

overcast

I'm torn here. Cause mostly fuck Tyler and ASAP's new record was trash. Danny and Vince would have been a dope ass tour. Damn.
Tracklist for new Weeknd:
CLloIjqUAAEqk7i.jpg

New Curren$y EP tomorrow:
FHQhFQI.png
Hyped for the Weeknd album. Gonna be dope. Disappointed that Earned it is on there, but still it'll be a good listen. Don't care for Lana but that's a huge feature.

Also happy that we get more currensy :]

Fjordson

I'm torn here. Cause mostly fuck Tyler and ASAP's new record was trash. Danny and Vince would have been a dope ass tour. Damn.

Hyped for the Weeknd album. Gonna be dope. Disappointed that Earned it is on there, but still it'll be a good listen. Don't care for Lana but that's a huge feature.

Also happy that we get more currensy :]
I was gonna say, a Vince and Danny tour would be hype.

As for Weeknd's album, surely Girls in the 90's will be a bonus track somewhere?? Bummed it didn't make the album.

Nibel

Mhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Not a fan of Earned It being on the album tbh. And while Often is okay as well.. that song is kinda old?

At least he feeds us unlike other promising R&B dudes

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.

Good thing they're supporting acts so they'll front the bill and you can leave as soon as they're done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom