• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT14| The 6 God is Five Writers, And One False Idol

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Tyga don't fuck with you"

Lmao somehow he thought that line was supposed to hurt. I can't wait for the squad of hatin ass losers to make a drake diss

Meek ft. Tyga and Chris Brown

Courage

6i7FSgT.gif

RP912

Banned
These are the type of bars Meek shoulda came with instead of "platinum this platinum that"

although the mixing and editing was a major problem with his track anyway

Exactly. Meek is a goddamn joke to the city. You coming from the same breed of mixtape rappers like Reed Dollaz, Tech 9, Hollowman, etc and you twittering :/. Shit's disgusting.

Let irrelevant grimy street cats come out of the sewers and spit harder bars than you brehs

Portrait mode too? Will someone please introduce him to 2015

Smh at Chic being on some "on behalf of Meek" shit.

RP912

Banned
Mannnnnnn that 2004 reference. I remember lurking his forums waiting for news on that album or a new Jay-Z diss or whatever.

I was such a Buddens stan back in the day, I paid my ex to make me a whole set of mixes with his freestyles. I played the hell out of them during that summer. Good times.

Joe Budden was seriously some of the first mixtapes I ever heard back in the day. And this was back in the Limewire days, you had to search for dem shits. MOOD MUZIK!

RP912

Banned
Mixtapes in the early 2000s were certified gems man. Best of Lloyd Banks, Ghost in the Shell, 50 is the Future, Mood Muzik series, Public Enemy #1, Mixtape Messiah series. Shit I was eating good around that time.

Courage

joe budden stans used to go so hard lmao. then lil b killed him.

damn, I was listening to that shit today. He got annihilated.

Joe Budden Joe booty, what the fuck is yo name
Shut the fuck up with those depressing ass songs
It's the summer time, get some fucking pussy and go home
Pump it up, pump it up? Man, I'm finna fuck your bitch, Joey
Bitch, I'm Based God, I should write you a fucking hit Joey
Leave your fucking head ho, need a clip got me a rubber glip
Lil B for Lil Boss, I'm still screaming "Fuck A Bitch"
I'm 20 and you 45, you look like you're 55
Spit like I'm 65, eating pussy's 69
You're a nasty old man probably getting butt fucked

hxdGqnB.gif

I know yall hate the dust but uh

Masta_Ace_Incorporated_1993_SlaughtaHouse_1378757173.jpg

22 years later and this shit still holds up
s3sR6ea.png

Criticizing wack rappers and gangsta rap but having a sense of humor while doing it and conscious messages without being too preachy over beats that knock
3lOD1zs.png

Dereck

Joe Budden Joe booty, what the fuck is yo name
Shut the fuck up with those depressing ass songs
It's the summer time, get some fucking pussy and go home
Pump it up, pump it up? Man, I'm finna fuck your bitch, Joey
Bitch, I'm Based God, I should write you a fucking hit Joey
Leave your fucking head ho, need a clip got me a rubber glip
Lil B for Lil Boss, I'm still screaming "Fuck A Bitch"
I'm 20 and you 45, you look like you're 55
Spit like I'm 65, eating pussy's 69
You're a nasty old man probably getting butt fucked
nhSRavh.png

TheChits

I know yall hate the dust but uh

Masta_Ace_Incorporated_1993_SlaughtaHouse_1378757173.jpg

22 years later and this shit still holds up
s3sR6ea.png

Criticizing wack rappers and gangsta rap but having a sense of humor while doing it and conscious messages without being too preachy over beats that knock
3lOD1zs.png

This and A Long Hot Summer are the only two Masta Ace albums I've heard, but I loved both of them. I need to check out more of his work for sure.

ARK322

Neo Member
Not really feeling Killer Mike's verse on the Thuggin' remix. For one the beat switch-up with the bluesy piano phrasing is kinda weird. But not only that, I feel like his verse was just kind of didactic and lame. I mean, I won't disagree with dude that television news media is problematic. But to me, an artist pointing to the media as a nebulous root-of-all-evil is just an indication of them switching on auto-pilot mode for conscious lyricism.

And I really liked Glasses Malone's second verse on the song, which is cut for Mike's feature. So yeah, kinda ruins the vibe of one of my favorite songs of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom