• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT14| The 6 God is Five Writers, And One False Idol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Second, WW

btw: Beef is a flat circle yadda yadda
https://instagram.com/p/59oZMHsL0i/

Now why would Curtis go and do that?

Ja's irrelevant as ever and 50's too busy doing creative accounting to avoid cutting that check to Ross's BM.

Time to

giphy.gif

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
I made it through the intro. Okay, he's cool with having the DJ throw on some Hentai Daddy shit to open his record. You can't control what a DJ does sometimes. Fine.

But "I love you, you can call me Pikachu?"

Fucking no.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
You stopped at the intro, have no idea what you're quitting. You basically left the restaurant after realizing the waiter didn't bring lemons out with your water.

3 strikes and you're out.

1) Stupid fucking intro
2) Fucking fucking fucking
3) Nonsense lyrics thrown at the paper just because they rhyme
4) Using the "X you can call me Y" like it's 2005 again.
5) Stop the music to throw in interlude on your opening track

I gave it plenty of chances. Shit is corny beyond reproach. I got a high tolerance for cheese, but that shit was like digging into a block of Velvetta for breakfast.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
You stopped at the intro, have no idea what you're quitting. You basically left the restaurant after realizing the waiter didn't bring lemons out with your water.
More like he brought the lemons, which were for some reason black and turned your water a fluorescent green colour.

Then said "I'll b rite back w ur meal : )

giphy.gif

"

illadelph

Listened to Common's UMC yesterday. Definitely not one of his best projects, but I didn't hate it. The Neptunes production is good and I like what he was going for (throwback to Bambaataa/ Soulsonic Force electro boogie), but an emcee with a more energetic style would have pulled it off a lot better, such as Mos Def, Andre 3000, Big Boi, Missy Elliot, even Lil' Wayne would've worked.

Common has a dope voice and everything, but it is best suited for more soulful production like his No ID, Dilla, and Yeezy classics

here's two great tracks though:
Announcement
Gladiator

HiResDes

3 strikes and you're out.

1) Stupid fucking intro
2) Fucking fucking fucking
3) Nonsense lyrics thrown at the paper just because they rhyme
4) Using the "X you can call me Y" like it's 2005 again.
5) Stop the music to throw in interlude on your opening track

I gave it plenty of chances. Shit is corny beyond reproach. I got a high tolerance for cheese, but that shit was like digging into a block of Velvetta for breakfast.

This might be more up your ally though forreal -

http://livefromthe.dentist/

Kyzer

Banned
Listened to Common's UMC yesterday. Definitely not one of his best projects, but I didn't hate it. The Neptunes production is good and I like what he was going for (throwback to Bambaataa/ Soulsonic Force electro boogie), but an emcee with a more energetic style would have pulled it off a lot better, such as Mos Def, Andre 3000, Big Boi, Missy Elliot, even Lil' Wayne would've worked.

Common has a dope voice and everything, but it is best suited for more soulful production like his No ID, Dilla, and Yeezy classics

here's two great tracks though:
Announcement
Gladiator

yeah exactly it just doesnt fit him I think. its not even like he did it poorly the chemistry is just off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom