• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.

The M.O.B

Drop it to the Flo, make that ass shake
Whoa, make the ground move thats a assquake
Built a house up on that ass, thats a asstate (astate)
Roll my weed on it , that's an asstray. (ashtray)

Big Sean has solidified his legend.

kodecraft

i know ya'll like hating on Ma$e and i told ya'll its GOOD music 2012 with Ma$e making his rounds again, its good to see homages though with Kanye using a part of his verse in the hook of that DJ Khaled track.

-Shouts out to Ma$e

**Haters keep hating, you know who you are**

Slizz

20120405-CALI.jpg

Did this leak already? Or does no one care about the Game anymore?

I just started listening to the tape and it ain't too bad. 24 tracks 47 features 295 MB tape... It'll take a while for a full review.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
I have no beef with Dizzee, but that's just some of his worst material, in my opinion. Dude was sick in the Grime style, high level.

Oh and Pusha T was eh. I'm disappointed, but at least he had the best verse.

PlayDat

I'm usually a big Kanye fan but those last two tracks were pretty underwhelming to be honest. Theraflu's better but only by a little.

zychi

Banned
Someone teach Game how to properly tag his songs. ALL CAPS AND TERRIBLE (PRODUCED BY) is not acceptable when you are fucking "rich." Pay someone to do it. Shit.

DominoKid

pfft. that's what interns are for.

i cant believe im actually listening to a Game mixtape. but while im on it, you shouldnt be allowed to list a feature if youre just sampling them for a hook. (see Red Bottom Boss and Come Up)

JackEtc

Where's the best place to get Game's mixtape? Datpiff and LiveMixtapes both seem to have it, but Datpiff's is 211 megs, and LiveMixtapes is 225. Any big difference?

hubes

Where's the best place to get Game's mixtape? Datpiff and LiveMixtapes both seem to have it, but Datpiff's is 211 megs, and LiveMixtapes is 225. Any big difference?

wtf? is there like 40 tracks on the tape or something? why is it so big

CRS

My only guess is one has a 2 MB image embedded onto each track and the other does not.

CRS

So I've been lurking GAf-HOP since I discovered GAf about 3 years ago. I never posted because to be honest I don't know much about rap. I never listened to it much growing up. I just wanted to know what albums you guys consider definitive. What made rap something you really wanted to listen to. It can be West Coast, East Coast, South whatever. Thanks guys.
Bone Thugs-n-Harmony - E. 1999 Eternal

/CRS

California Republic is an awesome mixtape just because of "It Must Be Tough" and "Skate On"
Pharrel is one of the best producers of all time.

CRS

Yeah. Fuck Big Sean and everything he stands for.

I think 36 Chambers and 1999 Eternal would be a better combination.

I don't see the point in DJ mixtapes anymore. The mixtape genre has evolved into them being quite serious pieces of work that often rival albums in terms of quality. I'm not sure there's room for tapes with the DJ soundblasting every song, rewinding wack lines multiple times etc. Everyone always complains until the no-DJ version drops.

If a DJ wants to do his drops and shit talking on an interlude, or intro, etc I'm cool with that. But that's it.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I'm On 2.0 Video Teaser.

Gonna be awesome. One of the best tracks all year. And yeah, it's *that* Mark Morrison.

I don't see the point in DJ mixtapes anymore. The mixtape genre has evolved into them being quite serious pieces of work that often rival albums in terms of quality. I'm not sure there's room for tapes with the DJ soundblasting every song, rewinding wack lines multiple times etc. Everyone always complains until the no-DJ version drops.

If a DJ wants to do his drops and shit talking on an interlude, or intro, etc I'm cool with that. But that's it.
The worst part about Game is DJ Skee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom