• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.

DominoKid

while were on 2 Chainz, I saw him on Sucker Free Spring Break the other day and he looks like a damn good performer in person. at least compared to some of the other people I saw on there (BoB & Big Sean)

Tokubetsu

while were on 2 Chainz, I saw him on Sucker Free Spring Break the other day and he looks like a damn good performer in person. at least compared to some of the other people I saw on there (BoB & Big Sean)

He's been in the industry for awhile. A few of the dudes that are busting out in the south are like that. Future has been around for awhile if you know his history (he's related to dude/s in Dungeon Family), Starlito's been around since early 00s etc.

DominoKid

oh nobody is more surprised by his resurgence than me.
it cracked me up when i put 2 and 2 together.

future being related to rico blew my mind when i first heard it.
although i have to say he does have a much better ear for melody & catchy shit than most new artists that come out of the south. he got jam after jam after jam on his mixtapes though. i listen to him more than anybody else right now. even ross.
but some people just cant get past the voice. it took him a while to grow on me.

starlito's completely new on me. i recognize the name, but i cant think of anything he's been on.

Tokubetsu

oh nobody is more surprised by his resurgence than me.
it cracked me up when i put 2 and 2 together.

future being related to rico blew my mind when i first heard it.
although i have to say he does have a much better ear for melody & catchy shit than most new artists that come out of the south. he got jam after jam after jam on his mixtapes though. i listen to him more than anybody else right now. even ross.
but some people just cant get past the voice. it took him a while to grow on me.

starlito's completely new on me. i recognize the name, but i cant think of anything he's been on.

http://youtu.be/-UxGB2PkBao

http://youtu.be/wBTuxRL8MUc

Starlito used to go by a different name and was signed to Cash Money IIRC. Much like Curren$y, he ended up doing a lot better on his own than with them.

And just to remind you guys, you need to listen to Mental Warfare.

It's actual #castlemusic

Pol_Pothead

Neo Member
What is that new Kanye in aid of? As in, does anyone know where it's going to turn up or does Khaled have another one of his compilations coming out or something? Beat reminds me of Beamer Benz Or Bentley so much. Lol at Kanye awkwardly trying to force parakeet with parachute and pair of shoes. Bigger lol at Kanye saying the only nigga he has respect for is Wiz

kodecraft

He's been in the industry for awhile. A few of the dudes that are busting out in the south are like that. Future has been around for awhile if you know his history (he's related to dude/s in Dungeon Family), Starlito's been around since early 00s etc.

Future is related to Rico Wade of Organized Noize.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Future's rap in the Freshman 2012 cipher is maybe the most pathetic attempt I've ever seen.

Dude must've drank a gallon of lean before they got there, or he's just a joke on the mic.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
This beat is dope as shit though...

"“the whole industry wanna fuck yo ole chick
only nicca i got respect for is wiiiiiiz
and i admit, i fell in love with kiiiim
bout the same time she fell in love with hiiiim
well thats cool, babygirl do ya thiiiiing
lucky i aint have jay drop him from the teeeam”"

Who were these shots sent to?

This beat is dope as shit though...

"“the whole industry wanna fuck yo ole chick
only nicca i got respect for is wiiiiiiz
and i admit, i fell in love with kiiiim
bout the same time she fell in love with hiiiim
well thats cool, babygirl do ya thiiiiing
lucky i aint have jay drop him from the teeeam”"

Who were these shots sent to?

Kris Humphries. But seems more like he's just fooling around and not 'sending shots'.

Kim married him, he's the PF for the Nets, the team Jay-Z is a partial owner of.

K.Jack

Ye would piss his pants and cry if Kris stepped to him and swung over that shit. Soft dudes should be careful.

K.Jack

Only an idiot would marry an attention whoring whore, seriously expecting it to work and last. Have no sympathy for that man.

Bishman

I told you guys Nicki is finished. She should have stayed hip hop. Smarten up Nicki.

She is projected to sell 200k - 250K. LOL! J. Cole sold more than her. Cole World!

tumblr_m17trd2qha1qzy8i7o1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom