• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.

The M.O.B

Holy crap at that dude in the Asap Mob launching himself full speed like a rocket into the crowd, i've never seen such enthusiastic dives.

Tired as fuck but I just got back from the Bone Thugs concert in Anaheim. Openers sucked by Bone was great and I really hope their new album is good so I can catch the reunion tour. RIP Krazie Bone's momma.

HiResDes

okay, it might be time for me to stop sleepin.
what's the go-to for this dude? gonna try throne one i think esh mentioned...then onto toku's track.

It's weird how I can be such a huge stan for the guy and be completely ignored, lol.

@Miri, good looks on like ten things you posted, bumping pretty much errything...Quelle Chris sounds like a blunted up Shabazz

aw mxn cvnt wxlt t0 lvstln t0 thvs shxt

Edit: okay all seriousness some of the beats on this are pretty good. kind of digging this guy's flow more than SGP

HiResDes

bfwHf.jpg
IZ0sm.jpg
ZyZbL.jpg
saHnT.jpg
JQM1l.jpg
K9V1L.jpg
YBfUN.jpg
ygbVy.jpg
nFN6z.jpg
0t21z.png
zDX6z.png
GqXRh.jpg
DtT0x.jpg
KcJBN.jpg
rGtJL.jpg
jJd1W.jpg

HiResDes

Key Nyata's going to be the best, he just turned 16 and makes his own beats just like everyone else...Possibly Earl status in the KLVN.

Surprised there isn't more talk about the Lil B NYU lecture.

The Game changing the tone of his voice makes it really hard for me to listen to his stuff. It's like WTF you doing sound like Nas? Now Biggy? Now Shyne? Now Jeezy? Now Dr. Dre? Now Vol. 22? Now drunk Game? etc. etc.

DominoKid

he's got like 2 or 3 mixtapes and a EP
i may be biased but i dont think Theo is that good of an artist. if he were he'd be a star cause you can tell the hype machine desperately wants him to be.

if he does more shit like Big Spender i can see him blowing way the fuck up.

i do like that Why Even Try song though.

(my roommate is a straight up stan for him so i have to hear a lot of his stuff when i ride with him..

HiResDes

he's got like 2 or 3 mixtapes and a EP
i may be biased but i dont think Theo is that good of an artist. if he were he'd be a star cause you can tell the hype machine desperately wants him to be.

if he does more shit like Big Spender i can see him blowing way the fuck up.

i do like that Why Even Try song though.

(my roommate is a straight up stan for him so i have to hear a lot of his stuff when i ride with him..

I Want You Mixtape is fantastic, everything else is just aight

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Yeah I'm not feeling California Republic either. Few decent songs, no standouts like other Game tapes either though. Weakest effort in a while. Still better than Rich Forever though, but not as good as 4EvaNaDay.

R.E.D. Album was great though.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Some great tracks on cali republic but a lot of filler too. Cats and dogs is fantastic. And surprisingly so is the track with lupe. He needs to stop imitating evry other rapper but even when he's pretending to be drake or Wayne or Tyler, he's still a better rapper than the majority of these dipshit rappers out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom