• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.

The M.O.B

Childish Gambino brought out Kendrick Lamar and Danny Brown at Coachella...........

Not liking Gambino as a performer, but then again I can't hear anything as the stream audio quality is shat. All he does is scream in an attempt to be hype.

EDIT:.....I see you Soul......

iavi

MwM5V.jpg

http://quellechris.bandcamp.com/album/2dirt4tv-vol-1-2012

Poets. "Squabble x Take Me There" had me rolling, no fucking joke. Do not sleep on this tape. Chill ass, funk as fuck, production, with some of the most entertaining delivery I've heard in a good second.

it went so ham porky pig said god damn

Oh btw lupe fans, I was just fucking with yall lol. I made that up myself. So yall may sleep with ease tonight

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
playing it when we pre-drink tonight. Will make the room wyle out.
Let me know, I love hearing these kind of things
it went so Ham I almost crashed my car
I want this to be a quote on my mix tapes in the future
oh yeah seriously tho Blackace that transition you did with that 2chainz - Like me with the weeknd sample to the next song was really sick.

I am glad you that, because that was one my favorite parts of that mix.. It was just that it blended well.. But also the subject matter was perfect

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
it went so ham porky pig said god damn

Oh btw lupe fans, I was just fucking with yall lol. I made that up myself. So yall may sleep with ease tonight
The best part? Nobody gave enough of a shit to check if it was real themselves. Hold that L, Fiasco.

Well played.

bored on a friday so question time.

GAF-Hop rappers, what rappers formed your style?

I have a few in mind for myself but I'll wait until we get a few answers.

i meant to answer this but I'd say probably Snoop Dog and Outkast. At least in my earlier days somewhat.

I have no clue who I sound like now, but I try to avoid it.

mileS

help me out gaf. whats the name of that group or track Lupe did a long time ago, some dude he came up with (from what I remember? and they had a falling out for a while)

not much to work with but if anyone could help me.

DominoKid

Rocky and the Mob are bout to burn up Coachella.

heads up for the folks that like Coke Boys 3, the Datpiff version is finally up and it has like 5 extra tracks including some Fraud.

:O this shit they got w/ Araabmuzik sound tight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom