• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.

CRS

Weeknd talk? Sweet. Wanted to say that Echoes of Silence finally clicked. Montreal and Same Old Song are the fucking jams and that Dirty Diana cover is still fucking sick. Easily on the same level of House of Balloons.

DominoKid

Frank sounded like shit live.
The little i saw of The Weeknd was shit. Watched Mad Men instead (oh man it was an episode for the ages).
These R&B acts are studio wonders. As good as their music is they'd get laughed off the stage in the old days cause their live show aint shit.

Did anybody watch Santigold earlier today? How was she?

The M.O.B

Frank sounded like shit live.
The little i saw of The Weeknd was shit. Watched Mad Men instead (oh man it was an episode for the ages).
These R&B acts are studio wonders. As good as their music is they'd get laughed off the stage in the old days cause their live show aint shit.

Did anybody watch Santigold earlier today? How was she?

No joke, Trey Songz is great live, not quite as good as his father R.Kelly but still good.

Esch

Banned
there are a lot of times when im listening to echoes or thursday and i just get bored man

there are still some individually great songs on both albums but sometimes i think both are overrated

iavi

WbuNW.jpg

http://mellomusicgroup.bandcamp.com/track/hustle-off-2 -- Free

Oddisee - Hustle Off

Single from his upcoming album, "People Hear What They See." Really feeling this track. Lounge like, but has a swing to it.

E: Reading through the Jazz-Hop thread, I just realized that I'm late on this. Didn't see it posted in here. Props on the initial drop, PD.

What you think first song will be?

Most likely Nothin But A G Thang will end the concert

i'm hoping he closes with something off of detox. i mean, i can't see him not doing something from it. it's like the 500 ton elephant in the room. he's GOTTA do something off of it or at least announce a release date. something...

kamspy

Is "Dre's Weapon of Mass Destruction" going to make an appearance? Or is he crying in the fetal position clutching his Aftermath charms.

Someone photoshop Dre's and 50s face on that changeofheart.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom