• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
ibqkT2L2WvKvFI.PNG

Macca

It was fantastic, but damn I'm surprised at some of the song choices. Like, they bring Em out to do Till I collapse? What the hell?

overcast

that was fun.
not as great as Kanye last year.
but pretty damn close. if they had done xxplosive though...
Agreed, Kanye was the best rap performance I've ever seen.
Does it really matter though when you can count the amount of songs Dre has been in by himself on one hand?

It was fantastic, but damn I'm surprised at some of the song choices. Like, they bring Em out to do Till I collapse? What the hell?
Macca pretty much nailed it. Like Em and Dre have done plenty of classics together. He comes out and does I Need a Doctor and Till I Collapse.

They wasted 3 minutes with Wiz too.

The M.O.B

Yeah I have to give it to Kanye, he stood alone on the stage and delivered one after another. Kanye doesn't even have 1/4 the catalog of classics Dre does but he worked every song like he still had something to prove.

The live band was amazing for Dre & Snoop.

Song choice was a bit strange but efffffff man, 2 PAC BACK and the live band murdered everything. Hype. Closest we've come to Up In Smoke part 2.

nns3d

I can't put my finger on it, but the Tupac hologram looks a lot better in the stills than it did in motion. Guess it's just me being picky lol. Enjoyed the Dre/Snoop performances overall though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom