• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
But his controversy that always followed him help sell it. He went to superstar status after death, I can't count how many NON-Pac fans there were before he died and would let you know about it. Now that he is gone, "fans" are everywhere.
He went 5 times plat in 2 months.. Yeah it was his controversy that sold that..

Pac was huge before he died.. He was one of the few artist that got burn on Mtv well outside of the "rap" time

Me Against the World sat number one on the charts with no rival..

kodecraft

He went 5 times plat in 2 months.. Yeah it was his controversy that sold that..

Pac was huge before he died.. He was one of the few artist that got burn on Mtv well outside of the "rap" time

Me Against the World sat number one on the charts with no rival..

I feel you.

njean777

2pac may have had ignorant rap/gangsta rap but none of those songs are my favorites. His deep songs are though like Brendas Got a Baby, Changes, etc. Kendrick has ignorant stuff, but he also can go deep and emotional which most mainstream rappers dont do.

What if Big L hadnt been clipped and signed to the Roc, like he was about to do before he was shot?
would've been nuts. doubt L would remain with Jay's label, he was too much of a boss in his own right, but still.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
It really isn't

The term rap exisited before the term hip-hop and somehow people attach rap to the mainstream..

wy23C.jpg

zOuvv.gif

Blackace

Yeah, but then De La Soul and Tribe somehow became Hip-Hop...But they were all over that darn Rap show..

Like I said there has never been a difference. Just people who want to somehow make themselves feel like they are listening to something different than Gucci Mane..

Yeah, but then De La Soul and Tribe somehow became Hip-Hop...But they were all over that darn Rap show..

Like I said there has never been a difference. Just people who want to somehow make themselves feel like they are listening to something different than Gucci Mane..

Exactly, Hip Hop is the overall culture and Rap is the musical aspect of it.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Hip Hop is a culture that includes Rapping, Djing, B-boying, and to a lesser extent (these days) graffiti. Rap is one segment of hip hop. Being a rapper makes you part of hip hop, but you can be hip hop without being a rapper.

Me Against the World defined my summer the year it came out, still one of my favorite albums of all time.

Blackace

Hip Hop is a culture that includes Rapping, Djing, B-boying, and to a lesser extent (these days) graffiti. Rap is one segment of hip hop. Being a rapper makes you part of hip hop, but you can be hip hop without being a rapper.

Me Against the World defined my summer the year it came out, still one of my favorite albums of all time.

People rap

People don't hip-hop

Me Against the World is a great album...

kamspy

They ain't never seen a nigga like me ugh
she never seen a nigga like me ugh
chance of that is unlikely
two chains an my white tee
I wipe her down and i pipe her down
and give my girl money to go out of town
you girl give your money to go niketown
I one nighter / you must like her
kill niggas with one liners
all I need it one lighter
counting so much money I got arthritis
so cold I frost bite 'em
no pig latin but I hog tied 'em
and if she gets this dizick then I ( make her fall in love )
with a nigga like me I'm killing this beat
skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet on my sheet
on top of from back I thundercat like..... HOE
my girl got a big purse with a purse in it
and her pussy so clean I can go to church in it
oh lord, O-M-G I am the O-N-E
how ya like me now it's cool, but she want more D
Moet by the fire place
this is how desire taste and I'm bout to buy case

~leggo~

-Tity Two Necklace, 2012

cdyhybrid

They ain't never seen a nigga like me ugh
she never seen a nigga like me ugh
chance of that is unlikely
two chains an my white tee
I wipe her down and i pipe her down
and give my girl money to go out of town
you girl give your money to go niketown
I one nighter / you must like her
kill niggas with one liners
all I need it one lighter
counting so much money I got arthritis
so cold I frost bite 'em
no pig latin but I hog tied 'em
and if she gets this dizick then I ( make her fall in love )
with a nigga like me I'm killing this beat
skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet on my sheet
on top of from back I thundercat like..... HOE
my girl got a big purse with a purse in it
and her pussy so clean I can go to church in it
oh lord, O-M-G I am the O-N-E
how ya like me now it's cool, but she want more D
Moet by the fire place
this is how desire taste and I'm bout to buy case

~leggo~

-Tity Two Necklace, 2012

Modern day Hemingway.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
pussy so clean I could go to church in it is a hilarious line and one of the best things I've heard in a long time, the rest of that song though, kindergarten level shit.

pussy so clean I could go to church in it is a hilarious line and one of the best things I've heard in a long time, the rest of that song though, kindergarten level shit.

+1 the line right before it is especially cringe worthy, but that church line is all sorts of great.

overcast

So what did you guys think about The Recipe, now that it's been out for like 2 weeks?

I think it's pretty damn good. Smooth ass track. Can't wait to drive in the heat to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom