• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acid08

Banned
Not into the overly baggy jeans either but a bit of breathing room is good with just a slight sag. I guess the change of style comes from the young teenage girls who are the popular guys main fanbase? And yet Drake at least keeps it classy, bring back Kanye wearing a backpack to interviews.

Yeah, not saying those super weird jeggings Wayne wears are cool but there's a middle ground there that's perfect.

Drake is okay until

drakebirthday3.jpg

Ye with backpack is best Ye.

Esch

Banned
ayo but kanye dressing how he does is fine tho. he's always been on some asexual hipster misunderstood artist fruity ballin skinny jeans shit

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
There's certain shit you wear, that you know better than to try and look tough guy while rocking.

You just don't screw face in an extra medium cheetah print hoodie.

It's not his gear, it's how fake 'ard boy he tries to look in it.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Loose fit jeans for life. Super baggy is for children and idiots, skinny jeans are for hipster fuckheads and child molesters. Find a balance goddamnit.

Loose fit jeans for life. Super baggy is for children and idiots, skinny jeans are for hipster fuckheads and child molesters. Find a balance goddamnit.

You should wear what fits.

Some guys can wear tight fit jeans and not look foolish, same goes for baggy. Though I do agree that most people should steer closer to the medium rather than either of the two extremes.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
I'm really not a fan of French Montana, but this song "Dope Got Me Rich" is dope.

Even though, I can't co-sign, "I'd rather pay for pussy."

Esch

Banned
NEHRU-JACKETS-COVER_jpg_250x400_q85.jpg

possible album of the year frontrunner. Unique sound, great spit, features, and plenty of material to digest hear.

yeah only reason why I avoided that album is because I didn't fuck with Das Racist either. Only got it cause I liked that one song with danny brown and exquire on it.

But I've been listening to that Destiny.altered which is really good shit.

Esch

Banned
yeah only reason why I avoided that album is because I didn't fuck with Das Racist either. Only got it cause I liked that one song with danny brown and exquire on it.

But I've been listening to that Destiny.altered which is really good shit.

hahaha im actually kopping that as we speak. i think thisll be up my ally

LOZLINK

OK here we go....

Is Kanye better then Jay? In terms of everything. Producing is not a factor as jay does not.

If we are talking rapping, infinitely no. Jay is 10x the rapper Kanye is. Kanye will never have a song as lyrically good as D'evils

DominoKid

The turn fashion has taken in hiphop is terrible, Wayne was wearing a panda skimask in Drake's latest video then there's this guy I just don't know..

idzInOdDTwrpy.png

The Don (video teaser)

Future x Kanye collabo? plzhappen.

OK here we go....

Is Kanye better then Jay? In terms of everything. Producing is not a factor as jay does not.

you cant really say in terms of everything, and then take out 50% of what makes Kanye.
but yeah Kanye is better. theres a reason why Jay follows his lead.

Esch

Banned
Jay wasnt embarrassing anyone on WTT, his brain dead autopilot raps might as well fall on deaf ears. At least kanye still raps with some passion.

If we're talking rapping skill as far as career goes kanye cant be mentioned in the same tier at all. Songwriting I give to Jay, because I see him as just having more material overall and I still think hes the most versatile emcee of all time easily.

this Destiny. altered tape is fuckin fire

Acid08

Banned
Jay wasnt embarrassing anyone on WTT, his brain dead autopilot raps might as well fall on deaf ears. At least kanye still raps with some passion.

If we're talking rapping skill as far as career goes kanye cant be mentioned in the same tier at all. Songwriting I give to Jay, because I see him as just having more material overall and I still think hes the most versatile emcee of all time easily.

this Destiny. altered tape is fuckin fire

Ya'll convinced me to dl it.

Esch

Banned
Ya'll convinced me to dl it.

its on that current 93 blue sky black death type experimental future 2.0 shit but it manages to maintain the.... "blackness" that makes the best hip hop. plus some of these beats just catchy as hell.

EDIT HOLY SHIT THE SONG SAMPLES THE WEEKND DAMN

its on that current 93 blue sky black death type experimental future 2.0 shit but it manages to maintain the.... "blackness" that makes the best hip hop. plus some of these beats just catchy as hell.

EDIT HOLY SHIT THE SONG SAMPLES THE WEEKND DAMN

yeah, was a really good use of the sample.

My favorite is between Perscription or no first night sex. I like a lot of stuff on it though. Was just saying to Toku not to long ago how the album has so many songs but I didn't get tired of listening to it at no point.

Esch

Banned
yeah, was a really good use of the sample.

My favorite is between Perscription or no first night sex. I like a lot of stuff on it though. Was just saying to Toku not to long ago how the album has so many songs but I didn't get tired of listening to it at no point.

Exactly! For an album of this length you'd expect listening fatigue but the features and real varied production keep it super fresh. Rich ass ***** is really great. This stuff reminds me of the more electronic material from G-Side, a southern foundation but moving into that post rap direction. great stuff, may have just taken the #1 spot for me.

DominoKid

oh lawd i listened to that chief keef mixtape today too.

there are no words...
it's going on my phone TONIGHT

im mad that soulja boy is already making plans to jack his style.

16? smh.
where are his parents or adult role models at?

i woulda never thought to make this shit when i was 16.

tbh I'm not that surprised. Probably due to multiple things but clearly waka flocka inspired. Back 3 years ago, when I was just 17 there were already some of the people I knew trying to make music like that. I'm more surprised at the age that he's getting somewhat popular this young, not many rappers seem to do that nowadays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom