• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.

DominoKid

tbh I'm not that surprised. Probably due to multiple things but clearly waka flocka inspired. Back 3 years ago, when I was just 17 there were already some of the people I knew trying to make music like that. I'm more surprised at the age that he's getting somewhat popular this young, not many rappers seem to do that nowadays.

It just makes me feel old and im only 20

edit: i cant wait for him to do a song w/ Rocky.

m3k

hey boys i havent had the net at home since the start of the new year

can someone tell me what ive missed out on? ive downloaded the krit mixtape but meh, it didnt grab me apart from a song or two

kamspy

Me and Dez just got back from Yela and Rittz. We got to meet Rittz. I dapped White Jesus. Now we're at the crib with some incredibly drunk bitch, probably about to both get topped off. If that's not GAF HOP love I don't know what is. He's takin her drunk ass to the store right now for cigs. I'll post pics later. It was live, and crazy, and I'm bent as fuck.

She's a local though, but hey, Dez is guest and sharing is caring. \

Goodnite GAF HOP. I love you all (except for siddx, fuck that guy)(no, I love you too siddz).

kamspy

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=26920379&postcount=13108

I'm guessing this was a joke post then?
I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO THINK ANYMORE

damn man. I like long walks on the beach too.

Naw, we split up around new year's.

New DPG coming tomorrow on Dat Piff

8WCij.jpg

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
damn man. I like long walks on the beach too.

Naw, we split up around new year's.

New DPG coming tomorrow on Dat Piff

8WCij.jpg

they been droppng singles here and there and I like what I am hearing

//B1G

Banned
the only song i've listened to with 2 chainz was his feature on gibbs' Neighborhood Hoe track.

yesterday though when i went to my dealer's house he's fucking dyyying over some 2chainz lines. some shit about elmo or something. i'm like dude you're stupid, that dude's shit. end story.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
the only song i've listened to with 2 chainz was his feature on gibbs' Neighborhood Hoe track.

yesterday though when i went to my dealer's house he's fucking dyyying over some 2chainz lines. some shit about elmo or something. i'm like dude you're stupid, that dude's shit. end story.

don't post high..

//B1G

Banned
yeah no doubt. a lot of references in there you won't catch unless you know your shit

you see jak released a new EP? it's alright, only 5 tracks

T Dollarz

What are the biggest/best singles so far this year? I never have downloaded singles really but I had an idea to make a playlist of singles, so what we got?

Esch

Banned
Yeah some of yall peeped my best of 2011 hip hop list last year on spotify. this years is blank. everything thats been dope is free or really really under the radar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom