• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macca

I'll fuck with like half that B.O.B album. But I like pop music, so eh.

Plus, I really don't mind hearing his stuff on the radio. Beats Nicki.

Esch

Banned
Im listening to MMG self made vol 1. for the first time. This is actually pretty good. All the beats have that sterile maybach sound, but for some reason im really into this.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Blackace, you should do some mini mixes. Like 30 minutes or less so you can do themes that might not have enough material for a full hour. Like I know you said you didn't think cypress hill had a full hours worth of material (even though I disagree) but 30 minutes would be easy. Or other artist specific mixes that might now have a deep catalog.

30 mins would be easy for most artist!

Ace, has a suggestion for a Dipset mix been made yet?

That could happen!

The M.O.B

Ugh I tried to keep my ear clean of that garbage but I clicked out of curiosity for the beat.

A sped up Adele sample with some generic trap beat on top of it, then a group of terrible rappers one after the other.

iavi

Yeah, famous was definitely my fav track off of PT2. Along with Currensy doing it justice, there's a kick switch up somewhere in there that I never get tired of.

PBY

Banned
That Frenchie song is awesome, as is the whole tape. stop hating lol

As far as Pt 2, my fav song is Hold On. Easily.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
That Frenchie song is awesome, as is the whole tape. stop hating lol

As far as Pt 2, my fav song is Hold On. Easily.

Word.

Airbone Aquarium is my shit off of PT2. Famous comes in second. I have a soft spot for Michael Knight tho.

That new Bronson is dope.

Tokubetsu

Week and a half later, still got all the Mike Will produced tracks off Pluto on repeat. Especially "Turn Off The Lights" and "Neva End."

LegoArmo

Does anyone else think that Relapse is underrated? Lyrically brilliant, and his flow is better than ever. Plus some of Dre's best production in awhile.

Only problems are the subject matter, and that "accent".

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Does anyone else think that Relapse is underrated? Lyrically brilliant, and his flow is better than ever. Plus some of Dre's best production in awhile.

Only problems are the subject matter, and that "accent".
Insane has one of the best openings to any song on recent memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom