• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.
That certainly sounds like an old wayne song for sure.
Too $hort put out Money in Ghetto in that era. One of his biggest singles. The positive Pac songs got a lot of spin too.

It's all some bullshit. JanSport tears. That feeling Consequence and Canibus have everyday when they wake up.

lol

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Goddamn 50, the dude's career is over, he's gonna be a broke ass ex rapper the rest of his life, at least let the guy get out from under his debt you grudge having motherfucker.

//B1G

Banned
did this get any bumpage here? came out in february. dude is from SGP's raider crew, but if you ask me it's better than most the shit he's put out.
the production on this is killer. some raw ass beats. it's kinda that memphis style in that dude uses the same formula in some tracks, but it's mainly it's own sound. and it's a good sound. i think this is the guy's first album (he's white btw) but some lines are legitely some old-head type rhyme schemes which is sick to hear on these beats.

smoke to this shit.

652801062-1.jpg

http://liluglymane.bandcamp.com/album/mista-thug-isolation

skip the first track btw, it's some staticky instrumental that's not a good intro. at all.

HiResDes

did this get any bumpage here? came out in february. dude is from SGP's raider crew, but if you ask me it's better than most the shit he's put out.
the production on this is killer. some raw ass beats. it's kinda that memphis style in that dude uses the same formula in some tracks, but it's mainly it's own sound. and it's a good sound. i think this is the guy's first album (he's white btw) but some lines are legitely some old-head type rhyme schemes which is sick to hear on these beats.

smoke to this shit.

652801062-1.jpg

skip the first track btw, it's some staticky instrumental that's not a good intro. at all.

Never heard of him

CRS

smoke to this shit.

652801062-1.jpg

Don't listen to this guy at all and listen to the intro too. Definitely sets the mood for the rest of the album.

I've never heard of him either though.

//B1G

Banned
Add this to the list of rappers with Chief Queef and French Montana that make me appreciate Gucci and Wacka more.

i added you to the list of dudes whose opinions i don't give a shit about a long time ago

i'm almost through the whole album now and it's definitely a damn good debut album for real. i'll be listening to this for a while. it's got a lot of replayability, especially with this many tracks.

cdyhybrid

Idk about all that but Too Short and a few rappers have gone on record before and said that in the early 90s they were told to stay away from more positive messages in their music.

Just regular record label politics, probably. Positive doesn't/didn't sell they felt.

anal rape != research
cutting people open finding out how they work and ditching the body somewhere would make sense. probing is just such a big why. but yea i am starting to go off topic.

Their probes analyze (see what I did there?) the body from the inside, man.

HiResDes

i added you to the list of dudes whose opinions i don't give a shit about a long time ago

i'm almost through the whole album now and it's definitely a damn good debut album for real. i'll be listening to this for a while. it's got a lot of replayability, especially with this many tracks.

If you like Ugly Mane you should fuck with Denzel as well

siddx

worst bet idea in the history of ideas

lol seriously. Thats like me betting you'll buy the next atmosphere album.

Aw poor baby did I make you mad cause I don't like your shitty little rapper? Stop acting like a bitch.

CRS

Yo, that Lushlife album is really good. The production is consistently fresh throughout the album but feels very coherent. Anthem is on some neo-Preemo shit. So good.

siddx

nah, you just got shit tastes is all dude. don't get pissy.

Attempting to shift the title of pissy little bitch on to me is indeed a tried and true tactic on gaf, unfortunately you're the one that spazzed out and get butthurt because someone doesn't like the same garbage ass music as you do. If we all cried about every other poster who dislikes an artist we enjoy, this thread would die in half a page.

//B1G

Banned
haha chill the fuck out dude i don't give a shit what you've got to say, it's as simple as that.
lil badboy's getting heated!

HiResDes

Oh and at CRS, I'd just wait for Key's Two Phonkey to drop, as he seems to have taken down the links to Phonkilation and I only have his shit in 128kbps AAC.

Edit: This shit is mad funny

siddx

haha chill the fuck out dude i don't give a shit what you've got to say, it's as simple as that.
lil badboy's getting heated!

Another excellent tactic in trying to dial it back and label me as the one being all salty and in need of "chilling out". You are indeed pulling out all the stops. Good for you, you even quick edited to try and get one more little jab in. Fact remains you came at me for no other reason than disliking some rapper you apparently have a crush on. You need a hug or something.

siddx

This beef between you two is softer than Diggy and J cole

lol what beef. I don't even know the dude. I have to genuinely hate someone to have beef. He's just another random collection of words.

i'm out, this guy done humiliated himself enough

hahaha don't get hurt feelings on the way out, somebody out there loves you.

HiResDes

Ya'll gotta settle this the real way, battle rap, you have one week to prepare your tracks...LET'S GO!!!

Edit: Tguy are you serious? Hahaha, ya'll too funny in here.

siddx

look man, don't be coming towards me with that shit. bringing your anger my way. I don't play that

Look here Chris Tucker, I will have sex with everyone you know and give them syphilis. I will wear your loved ones nipples on a necklace after I bite them off. I will take a shit in a bottle of Squirt soda and overnight it to your home. I will skeet into a old woman's wig and suffocate you with it. IM A GANGSTER AND I WILL DIP MY BALLS INTO YOUR CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP.

//B1G

Banned
mofucka named him with the monkey hat
coming in here with all that funky crap
aint nobody wanna chat about that
but that dont stop the cat from flapping his trap
mofucka needs to sit on his hands to stop his ass
from slapping the keys on his mac like that

shit, i didnt smoke yet

mofucka named him with the monkey hat
coming in here with all that funky crap
aint nobody wanna chat about that