• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoilBreak

Banned
El-P is scheduled to hit the road with Killer Mike and Mr. Muthafuckin' eXquire for a summer tour.

El-P has announced the dates for his upcoming tour with Killer Mike and Mr. Muthafuckin' eXquire, sponsored by Karmaloop.

For the tour, the trio will set it off at New York City, New York's Santos Party House on May 21st. Stops on the trek include Dallas, Texas, Los Angeles, California, Boston, Massachusetts and Chicago, Illinois. The tour concludes on July 15th at Washington, D.C.'s Rock and Roll Hotel.

Check the tour dates below.

5/21 – New York, NY (Santos Party House) *#
6/19 – Atlanta, GA (Masquerade)
6/20 – New Orleans, LA (House of Blues)
6/21 – Dallas, TX (Granada)
6/22 – Houston, TX (Warehouse Live)
6/23 – Austin, TX (Mohawk)
6/25 – Phoenix, AZ (Crescent)
6/26 – San Diego, CA (Casbah)
6/28 – Los Angeles, CA (Echoplex)
6/29 – San Francisco, CA (Regency)
6/30 – Portland, OR (Hawthorne)
7/1 – Seattle, WA (Neumo’s)
7/2 – Vancouver, BC (Fortune)
7/5 – Minneapolis, MN (Fineline)
7/6 – Chicago, IL (Bottom Lounge)
7/7 – Cleveland, OH (Grog Shop)
7/8 – Ann Arbor, MI (Blind Pig)
7/9 – Toronto, ON (Hoxton)*#
7/11 – Boston, MA (Paradise)
7/12 – Providence, RI (The Met)
7/14 – Philadelphia, PA (Trocadero)*
7/15 – Washington D.C. (Rock and Roll Hotel)

* Without Mr. Muthafuckin' eXquire
# Without Killer Mike

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/...-tour-with-killer-mike-mr-muthafuckin-exquire

DominoKid

eh...i mostly like Strange Clouds so far. surprising.

glad he figured out a way to do pop rap and still not make a sellout album.
even the Taylor Swift track is kinda aight now. much more restrained than i thought it would be.
Play For Keeps is that shit.

maybe its cause i havent listened to BoB in a while, but i hear a lot more Cee-lo in him than Andre lately.

T Dollarz

KRIT album is so nice. Nas single is his best yet (for this album). That Chuuwee from earlier this week is a top 5 this year. Long live hip hop.

Hootie

I know i'm LTTP but this has got to be the best album intro I've ever heard:

Predormitum - CunninLynguists

FAKYS.gif

Holy shit at that Nas single. If that is what Life is Good is all about then Im going to love it. Nas is ON POINT, and the beat is amazing. MORE PLEASE

...Also if I don't get a Mod to acknowledge me and move my pop thread out of community when I see one I'm going to fuck em in the ass.

LOL holy shit, I was waiting for you to put the thread up. WTF mods, need to fix that shit asap.
eh...i mostly like Strange Clouds so far. surprising.

glad he figured out a way to do pop rap and still not make a sellout album.
even the Taylor Swift track is kinda aight now. much more restrained than i thought it would be.
Play For Keeps is that shit.

maybe its cause i havent listened to BoB in a while, but i hear a lot more Cee-lo in him than Andre lately.
gonna have to co-sign everything domino said. Pretty decent stuff, definitely does pop rap right.

HiResDes

LOL holy shit, I was waiting for you to put the thread up. WTF mods, need to fix that shit asap.

gonna have to co-sign everything domino said. Pretty decent stuff, definitely does pop rap right.

Well come post some stuff anyway, I know I'm missing mass.

PBY

Banned
Hey guys- CRANK THE HYPE TRAIN UP- WE ROLLIN NOW

Big Sean
‏ @BigSean
Following

I got something special coming for the #BIGBelievers

9:02 PM - 26 Apr 12 via Echofon · Embed this Tweet
Reply Retweet Favorite

PUSHA T
‏ @PUSHA_T
Following

@kanyewest the streets aint ready...reality is abt to set in!!

11:42 AM - 26 Apr 12 via UberSocial for BlackBerry

@DjPharris just asked "what y'all wanna hear tonight?"

kamspy

PBY

Banned
I'm gonna have to track down that LushLife tape, but imo, Kanye's heydey is right now. This is the raw Yeezy. Kanye's id.

He told the rap game not to let him get in his zone multiple times, but they did. And now look at how great these singles are coming out (aside from Big Sean being on Mercy).

Can't cosign this enough

HiResDes

Yeah I tend to agree in terms of production, like I think beat wise MBDTF was fantastic and I don't hate that album as much others...I think it's far better than his work on WTT.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
I was avoiding Lushlife because I'm a cynical motherfucker when it comes to recommendations and HiRes sometimes likes the weirdest shit, like 8 minute songs with people doing spoken word in Klingon over a sample of cats in heat played in reverse...but I'm glad to see this one is right on the money. Great album.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
GAF-Hop has been in overdrive the past few days.

Also, I can't look at Nas the same anymore after that Peter Rosenberg interview. I mean Nas has embarrassed himself many times over the course of his career but this was something else. It wasn't just dirty laundry, it was like opening Nas' personal lingerie closet.

Also link to Lushlife tape?

CRS

GAF-Hop has been in overdrive the past few days.

Also, I can't look at Nas the same anymore after that Peter Rosenberg interview. I mean Nas has embarrassed himself many times over the course of his career but this was something else. It wasn't just dirty laundry, it was like opening Nas' personal lingerie closet.

Also link to Lushlife tape?

It's a retail album.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom