• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
To each their own, some people find sex overrated, while some think it is the best thing in the world. I fall in the middle its just, meh.

I like sex.. A lot. But it isn't my driving force of life.

However, once we start speaking of sexually driven things like ass boobs face and whatnot then we are purely speaking about sex.. So vag can't be overrated IMO

Acid08

Banned
You know I have to answer with Lupe has a slit and Cole is scared to touch it...

j+cole+2.jpg

Cole World.

GamerSoul

Blackace

At least both of them can see their own dicks...:p

What part of has a slit is difficult to understand?

But whatever, how fat 40 water is has nothing to do with how he flows ... Like Biggie or Pun

DominoKid

Pussy is overrated tho.

As soon as I realized that, I started getting pussy like clockwork.
I don't invest much of my mental energy into it anymore.

DominoKid

Just chasing pussy is overrated...

That's also overrated too.

I just look at it like pussy is pussy. Sometimes there's good pussy, sometimes there's bad pussy and sometimes there's pussy w/ potential. But there's no pussy good enough to override the character qualities of the person attached to it.

I've seen dudes get blinded by the power, and I just don't get it. There's pussy everywhere you look so why get stuck on that one. Knamean?

overcast

Are we talking about the idea of pussy, or vagina as a sex organ? Cause the sex organ is awesome. Pussy can be powerful, but just don't fuck with girls that are trouble. Seems so simple.

T Dollarz

Random, but I just realized that the OP is awesome this time around.

Also realized that I still need to check out WZRD. Or do I?

DominoKid

yes check WZRD.

Are we talking about the idea of pussy, or vagina as a sex organ? Cause the sex organ is awesome. Pussy can be powerful, but just don't fuck with girls that are trouble. Seems so simple.

i'm talking about the idea of it.

PD is talking about the vagina as a sex organ (or at least were acting like he is lol)

Apparently Young Buck got shot at 11 times not long ago, in a drive-by. He didn't get hit, but some chick who was riding with him got hit in the shoulder.

damn

Blackace

So no love for No Limit/Cash Money? (ーー;)

IrishNinja

got through your em and 36 mixes, was actually playing the greatest hits of the whispers..."and the beat goes on" was stuck in my head all night, haha.

i was never into no limit/cash money, but you put me onto a few things, so im downloading it now man!

Blackace

got through your em and 36 mixes, was actually playing the greatest hits of the whispers..."and the beat goes on" was stuck in my head all night, haha.

i was never into no limit/cash money, but you put me onto a few things, so im downloading it now man!

Well, I don't think I will put you on to them, but maybe you can enjoy them more with all the trash cut off of their real good stuff...

Also need to make a mix with "newish" stuff next lol

The first song is not from the album and wasn't even produced by Automator.

Also,

8 HOURS AWAY.

I know, but it's still Del rapping like he's Deltron so what's the difference? The beats funky as hell regardless who made it. But it sounds like he's just kind of.. reading his lines without any emphasis

CRS

I know, but it's still Del rapping like he's Deltron so what's the difference?

About 5 bank accounts, three ounces, and two vehicles.

But seriously, I'd like to think that he would try more on something that would end up on the album than something he was going to release online for getting "x" amount of followers.

Like I said, I would love for this album to be really good.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Fuck, Schoolboy Q puts on a great fucking show and the bay area dudes that went on before him weren't too bad at all. Really dug this dude RGLND, him and this chubby asian dude (along with Jay Rock and Ab-Soul) fucking killed it tonight.

Everyone on stage was tradin' blunts and joints witht he dudes in the crowd, it was fuckin' cool. Such a chill but crazy show.

Even got to chat with Ab-Soul for a brief moment, dudes hair is crazy as fuck, but he's fuckin' cool.

It was a good night. Weed filled that fucking room and it was legit, so glad I said fuck it and did a sunday show.

Macca

Man. If I could vote now, Section.80 would be my AOTY for 2011 by far. It's amazing.

And if it had've been, Oneirology woud be AOTY :p

Pol_Pothead

Neo Member
Nice mix Blackace. My only criticism was gonna be that there didn't seem to be enough BG on this mix but then Bling Bling came in at the end and I was happy. Would have liked to hear Cash Money Is An Army somewhere in there or a bit more from Guerilla Warfare but I enjoyed it and that may just be my Cash Money bias kicking in as I was more into Cash Money than No Limit growing up. Hearing quite a bit of Mystikal on this mix just reminded me of that recent Mystikal and Mannie Fresh song, did anyone check that out? It was done with this New Orleans band called Galactic, is on there album Carnivale Electricos and has that kinda jam band feel to it that kinda reminds me of the production on Curren$y's Muscle Car Chronicles. I understand people steering clear of Mystikal because he done fucked up but song is decent.

Mystikal & Mannie Fresh - Move Fast

Also i'd personally find it fucking hilarious if the next thread was named |OT5| Vagina is overrated, son.

T Dollarz

Fuck, Schoolboy Q puts on a great fucking show and the bay area dudes that went on before him weren't too bad at all. Really dug this dude RGLND, him and this chubby asian dude (along with Jay Rock and Ab-Soul) fucking killed it tonight.

Everyone on stage was tradin' blunts and joints witht he dudes in the crowd, it was fuckin' cool. Such a chill but crazy show.

Even got to chat with Ab-Soul for a brief moment, dudes hair is crazy as fuck, but he's fuckin' cool.

It was a good night. Weed filled that fucking room and it was legit, so glad I said fuck it and did a sunday show.

FUUUUUUUU does he charge a lot for his shows?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom