• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.
DLlR9.png

Has anyone ever noticed this:

N9Epj.png

Can you tell which is which?
What?

Pol_Pothead

Neo Member

I'm feeling this. 'Mega still got it he killed this shit, hopefully MARS will drop some kinda EP or something. I get that the second pic compares Lil Kev from It's Always Sunny with Mac Miller, but what the fuck is going on with the 1st pic with the Jay-Z and the awful photoshopping of the dagger over his hands and that planet or moon or whatever in the background? You trippy mane.

Izick

I'm feeling this. 'Mega still got it he killed this shit, hopefully MARS will drop some kinda EP or something. I get that the second pic compares Lil Kev from It's Always Sunny with Mac Miller, but what the fuck is going on with the 1st pic with the Jay-Z and the awful photoshopping of the dagger over his hands and that planet or moon or whatever in the background? You trippy mane.

There was a trailer that said "Before Star Wars, before Avatar, there was John Carter."

Don't judge me, mang.

Macca

2 hours bitches.

boratgroupdance5is.gif
It's 4am here. I stayed up for the Halo 4 reveal, I'm seriously contemplating staying up for KRIT. Although, I'm sure the site will get hammered at first, wouldn't surprise me if it takes an hour to download...

Also, not feeling that MARS track too much, but that beat is dope as fuck.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Nice mix Blackace. My only criticism was gonna be that there didn't seem to be enough BG on this mix but then Bling Bling came in at the end and I was happy. Would have liked to hear Cash Money Is An Army somewhere in there or a bit more from Guerilla Warfare but I enjoyed it and that may just be my Cash Money bias kicking in as I was more into Cash Money than No Limit growing up. Hearing quite a bit of Mystikal on this mix just reminded me of that recent Mystikal and Mannie Fresh song, did anyone check that out? It was done with this New Orleans band called Galactic, is on there album Carnivale Electricos and has that kinda jam band feel to it that kinda reminds me of the production on Curren$y's Muscle Car Chronicles. I understand people steering clear of Mystikal because he done fucked up but song is decent.

Mystikal & Mannie Fresh - Move Fast

Also i'd personally find it fucking hilarious if the next thread was named |OT5| Vagina is overrated, son.

Nice OT name lol

And thanks I wanted going to put cash money is an army and no limit solider together... But so how I skipped it lol :(

Pol_Pothead

Neo Member
Fair enough. I just checked for a trailer of John Carter on youtube so that I could see what you were talking about but unfortunately not only did it not feature that slogan, but also the trailer looked pretty terrible the dialogue was just laughable.

Izick

Fair enough. I just checked for a trailer of John Carter on youtube so that I could see what you were talking about but unfortunately not only did it not feature that slogan, but also the trailer looked pretty terrible the dialogue was just laughable.

Yeah, it's shaping up to be a clusterfuck of a movie.

Esch

Banned
i really liked that mars track, large professor brought the heat

smh at john carter. looks terrible. bomba incoming for sure.

holy fuck, working on other people's code (who worked at a completely different company) is not fun at all. Any other GAF-Hop scripters/programmers/developers feel my pain? This shit is turrrrible.

good to see some new K.R.I.T. soon. Saw him live last week and he was hype as hell.

Oh, and it's not hip-hop related but I'm looking forward to seeing Radiohead tonight...they were pretty much the first rock group I ever got into, lol.

Also, favorite cash money songs (cash money >>> no limit btw, just saying)

Juvenile: Follow Me Now
Clear Tha Set (I got a soft spot for old wayne)
Ya Dig
Help
Too Hot
We On Fire (this shit jams, but damn I don't remember the video being that homoerotic, lol. I bet old Ruff Ryder videos are the same)

Basically, I bumped the hell out of Guerilla Warfare in high school, lol

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
I like sex.. A lot. But it isn't my driving force of life.

However, once we start speaking of sexually driven things like ass boobs face and whatnot then we are purely speaking about sex.. So vag can't be overrated IMO

I think that the anticipation of the sex is better than the actual act. I mean, meeting the girl, talking to her, trying to get her to give it up, and then the night/day it actually happens is exciting, then you get it and then wonder how in the hell you are going to try and get her to leave you alone, then immediately regret all the work/time you put into getting the ass.

kodecraft

You're gonna take one opinion a mere 18 minutes after it dropped and say it was too hyped like you said?

Nah, I kinda already listened to it already, its a welcome addition to my iTunes library as i am a KRIT fan but I know people personally who claim it was the end when this tape dropped.

Also, my opinion is my opinion I express what I express.

Slizz

Nah, I kinda already listened to it already, its a welcome addition to my iTunes library as i am a KRIT fan but I know people personally who claim it was the end when this tape dropped.

Also, my opinion is my opinion I express what I express.

The end of what?

You posted at 12:11 it might be too hyped 'lets see if it lives up'. Then 7 minutes later it's too hyped, weird.

I've been listening for 7 minutes and I am only on track 3.

kodecraft

The end of what?

You posted at 12:11 it might be too hyped 'lets see if it lives up'. Then 7 minutes later it's too hyped, weird.

I've been listening for 7 minutes and I am only on track 3.

? wth? this is based off of my OFFLINE conversations with hip hop fans me saying it was too hyped off of that one post is to simulate those who probably wont like it.

For the record being too hyped doesn't mean not enjoyable as I am enjoying the new KRIT tape after breezing through each track 1:30 or so in.

heres a mediafire link to krits tape http://www.mediafire.com/?kijl5bhqblupcth so yall dont gotta wait 20 minutes for that livemixtapes download

Passing this on, thanks.

Slizz

4evaNaDay Theme is fucking hot.

When I asked the end of what, it's because it has no context. You discussed with people who said it'd be the end? The end of his good run of tapes? The end of Hip-Hop? What?

kodecraft

4evaNaDay Theme is fucking hot.

When I asked the end of what, it's because it has no context. You discussed with people who said it'd be the end? The end of his good run of tapes? The end of Hip-Hop? What?

The end like the bar will be set higher when this drop not the end of KRIT just the end for weaker mixtapes if that makes sense, other than that the new KRIT tape is riding.

Slizz

The end like the bar will be set higher when this drop not the end of KRIT just the end for weaker mixtapes if that makes sense, other than that the new KRIT tape is riding.

Gotcha.

tumblr_livgjgXYNr1qfwshko1_500.gif

K.R.I.T. taps in to the south sooooooooooooo well. This shit is just too smooth.

Macca

No, it does not.

4eva n a Day. Better than R4. Calling it. Mixtape of the Eva.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom