• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macca

i could listen to 50 mins of these guys freestyling.
Pretty much...
tgQk6.jpg

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Mac Miller and Wiz Khalifa are doing a concert together near here soon. I can't think of a concert that would make hate my life more if I attended.

Macca

I actually wonder if on every Slaughterhouse track all 4 of them have to perform, legally. Like, if their contracts allow say 3 members of the track to do a song and be still Slaughterhouse or something.

I actually wonder if on every Slaughterhouse track all 4 of them have to perform, legally. Like, if their contracts allow say 3 members of the track to do a song and be still Slaughterhouse or something.
If this was true, I couldn't help but to laugh honestly. But, I recall hearing big boi couldn't get andre 3000 featured on his album because the label that owned Outkast or whatever were saying it was an Outkast song or some shit so he can't put it on his album lol.

Macca

If this was true, I couldn't help but to laugh honestly. But, I recall hearing big boi couldn't get andre 3000 featured on his album because the label that owned Outkast or whatever were saying it was an Outkast song or some shit so he can't put it on his album lol.
That's actually what made me think about it. And it really wouldn't surprise me haha.

i cant look at joe budden w/o instantly bursting into some mix of laughter and complete disgust.

I'm surprised no one has brought up, you know, the baby killing shit to his face. Fuck that dude, seriously. My soul burns knowing he's making money and getting pussy. Yea I'm a hater

DominoKid

I'm surprised no one has brought up, you know, the baby killing shit to his face. Fuck that dude, seriously. My soul burns knowing he's making money and getting pussy. Yea I'm a hater

i think there was more to that story. my memory isnt too fresh on that.
but the bottomline is, if nothing else, he sat on a pregnant woman's stomach. who does that shit.

Def Jukie

This new Killer Mike.

YesJackNicholson.gif

Hip-hop needs more albums like this. Not a wasted minute. No filler and just a super tight, cohesive album. Just give El the producer of the year award now. Nobody's gonna fuck with what he's done with this and C4C.

Esch

Banned
man i still cant get over how objectively shite that mac miller video was. i couldnt watch more than 50 seconds but i think it scarred something deep deep inside me. how i dont know

Pol_Pothead

Neo Member
Roc Marciano and Action Bronson have a track each on this apparently UK based producers new limited edition EP called The Double Feature which sounds (and looks from the cover) like it's Blaxploitation film soundtrack inspired. I can't put up links to the songs but they are the first two at this bandcamp page here and you can acquire them easily enough with a little googling.

Roc Marciano and Action Bronson have a track each on this apparently UK based producers new limited edition EP called The Double Feature which sounds (and looks from the cover) like it's Blaxploitation film soundtrack inspired. I can't put up links to the songs but they are the first two at this bandcamp page here and you can acquire them easily enough with a little googling.

The Marciano track is beyond dope, haven't heard the Bronson one yet.

Can't wait for Marcberg Reloaded

Pol_Pothead

Neo Member
Yeah Marciano is doing his thing for sure. I shouldn't have let curiosity get the better of me and i'm far from a Mac Miller expert as i've maybe listened to like, Donald Trump or something by him and that was about it. But that video... that fucking video. Like what I don't get as someone living outside America, is ok at least with people whos' music I don't enjoy like say Drake or Nikki Minaj, I can say that they have some kind of star quality or I can understand how they appeal to certain demographics. But Mac Miller? why has America allowed him to become a thing?

DominoKid

I want this! so much....

----------

beyond the hype, is dreamcatchers 2? really any different or better than the 1st mixtape

the fact that house party is on both, makes me think its the same old sound

it's bigger, better and louder.

if these are cuts that didnt make the album then he made some interesting decisions...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom