• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.

solarus

Food and Liquor 2 confirmed to be a double album! http://www.fuse.tv/2012/05/lupe-fiasco-reveals-food-and-liquor-2-details-talk-double-album
Although seeing how much hate lupe gets here, doubt anyone cares.
EDIT: Also first single should drop may 22nd
Also "Lupe also discussed "Form Follows Function," one of his favorite tracks on the upcoming album. "It's a monster," said Lupe. "Nobody's f**kin' with that. I'll just put that out there. Any other records, I'll give other rappers and musicians that you could possibly do a better song, but "Form Follows Function," rappers ain't f**kin with that. That's how good it is. I'm not being egotistical; it's just you can't f**k with that. It's the Lupe Fiasco that I want to be without the industry constraints."

Food and Liquor 2 confirmed to be a double album! http://www.fuse.tv/2012/05/lupe-fiasco-reveals-food-and-liquor-2-details-talk-double-album
Also "Lupe also discussed "Form Follows Function," one of his favorite tracks on the upcoming album. "It's a monster," said Lupe. "Nobody's f**kin' with that. I'll just put that out there. Any other records, I'll give other rappers and musicians that you could possibly do a better song, but "Form Follows Function," rappers ain't f**kin with that. That's how good it is. I'm not being egotistical; it's just you can't f**k with that. It's the Lupe Fiasco that I want to be without the industry constraints."

Yeah I posted this a page or two back and hardly anyone cared...

solarus

I find it crazy how one (admittedly a piece of shit) album, completely drops any interest people had in Lupe. F&L and the cool were great albums, although it could just be his shitty attitude to his albums leaking, him being a dick witholding mixtapes (and stopping them altogether now) and the embarrassment that occurs when he speaks his mind on anything political.
Plus he looks stupid as hell now
Lupe+Fiasco+54th+Annual+GRAMMY+Awards+Arrivals+IJS81xqh8nfl.jpg

*ends rant*

iavi

Perhaps later tonight

Same. I'll be in later.

Ain't even caring. I'm done with Whoope.

iavi

I just got home and went to dl Kam and Tguy's track, and got a completely different track...this is definitely more in line with what I was expecting, but wtf was I listening to before? something something 'Catch 22' was how it went?

E: It doesn't look like I clicked the wrong link, and none of you ninjas seem to know. Weird.

I just got home and went to dl Kam and Tguy's track, and got a completely different track...this is definitely more in line with what I was expecting, but wtf was I listening to before? something something 'Catch 22' was how it went?

E: It doesn't look like I clicked the wrong link, and none of you ninjas seem to know. Weird.

LOOOOL dude, I know exactly what you are talking about. if you are on your phone checking out sharebeast, you have to make sure which link to click because it'd give you that one song. It happened to me once and I was like this cannot be right at all. But yeah what you think about it?

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
no, no no- NOT OKAY. I was cool with Kreyshawn, I was cool with V Nasty. BUT IM DRAWING THE FUCKING LINE RIGHT HERE. This is terrible.

See? See what happens when you support people like Kreyshawn?

I'm more pissed that she took the name of a comic character. STOP ASSIMILATING MY CULTURE.

Wu-Tang and The Neptunes. Two of the greatest things to ever happen to my life. Seriously.

Alright Gaf-hop, track Kam and I did.

Mirrors prod by Toku

Let us know what you think.

Fressshhhhh. Man GAF-Hop got some talented soldiers. Did you guys ever think of all collaborating? Like making your own mixtape or something...???

Food and Liquor 2 confirmed to be a double album!

Doubt I'd even download for free at this point. So done with this clown.

iavi

LOOOOL dude, I know exactly what you are talking about. if you are on your phone checking out sharebeast, you have to make sure which link to click because it'd give you that one song. It happened to me once and I was like this cannot be right at all. But yeah what you think about it?

Oh, ok. Had me trippin.

As for the song; it sound like the flows were out of sync at points - especially on your verse, Tguy - but the beat knocked and both of you went in hard lyrically. I dug it.

Pol_Pothead

Neo Member
New craziness from 2 Brick Squad representatives with Chief keef along for the ride.

Bo Deal ft. Waka Flocka Flame & Chief Keef - Murda

Edit:I like the Mirrors beat, with the screwed sample at the beginning and the tone of it kinda reminds me of something that maybe ASAP Rocky would want to go in on. Dunno who does which verse, but the first one is cool and that I give my kids everything fuck child support bit is the business. Second verse doesn't flow with the beat at all though unfortunately.

Detox

Form follows function has no chance of being a good song now that Lupe said that. He has never made a bona fide classic so he needs to stop with the hyperbole.

Oh, ok. Had me trippin.

As for the song; it sound like the flows were out of sync at points - especially on your verse, Tguy - but the beat knocked and both of you went in hard lyrically. I dug it.

Yeah, pretty much had to do it that way. Not really accustomed to the beat, but we got other stuff that is even better and with the flow is more on point with beat.

Screw you guys Gucci Gucci is still the fucking shit. that beat is awesome

Esch

Banned

what a douche, guys shit is weak like clock radio speakers

RPS37

THE ILLZ - DARKEST HOUR JULY 6th 2012.

I got a dope beat I made in GarageBand on my new ipad I would love for someone to rap over.
It's called Sci Fi Nightmare. It's as if The Matrix actually happened.

Who's got bars for me?

DominoKid

saw this over on boxden

meek mill's real name is robert williams.
rick ross' real name is william roberts

countdown to the first name, last name song.

#illuminati

CRS

THE ILLZ - DARKEST HOUR JULY 6th 2012.

I got a dope beat I made in GarageBand on my new ipad I would love for someone to rap over.
It's called Sci Fi Nightmare. It's as if The Matrix actually happened.

Who's got bars for me?

Where did you get that release date? Regardless, really excited for the project!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom