• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.

IrishNinja

copping deathrow mix, thanks ace!

Alright Gaf-hop, track Kam and I did.

Mirrors prod by Toku

Let us know what you think.

nice! Kams with that drawl, haha.

THE ILLZ - DARKEST HOUR JULY 6th 2012.

I got a dope beat I made in GarageBand on my new ipad I would love for someone to rap over.
It's called Sci Fi Nightmare. It's as if The Matrix actually happened.

Who's got bars for me?

nice, lookin forward to this.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
copping deathrow mix, thanks ace!

nice! Kams with that drawl, haha.

let me know how that treats ya..

also gave that song with kam a light listen... not bad at all will listen again when I get home

HiResDes

OH MY GOD!...YES!

Anyway, does anyone want to switch on and off with me, I timed my shit perfectly right before the loop ends or would start again...If someone is down we can take turns on some free-fire shit. About to record this first snippet right now.

Tokubetsu

T Dollarz

controlsystemcover.jpg

Ab-Soul - Control System (Artwork & Tracklist)

1. Soulo Ho3 f. Jhené Aiko
2. Track Two
3. Bohemian Grove
4. Terrorist Threats f. Danny Brown & Jhené Aiko
5. Pineal Gland
6. Double Standards
7. Mixed Emotions
8. Sopa f. ScHoolboy Q
9. Lust Demons f. Jay Rock & BJ the Chicago Kid
10. ILLuminate f. Kendrick Lamar
11. A Rebellion f. Alori Joh
12. Showin’ Love
13. Empathy f. Alori Joh & JaVonte
14. Nothing’s Something
15. Beautiful Death f. Punch & Ashtrobot
16. The Book Of Soul
17. Black Lip Bastard (rmx) f. Black Hippy

Link w/snippets: http://www.2dopeboyz.com/2012/05/10/ab-soul-controlsystem-artwork-x-tracklist-x-snippets/
Dropping tomorrow!!!

Detox

Damn mirrors is dope, great work on the beat toku. Tguy is a bit out of sync but kamspy flows so well over it I actually brought it back a couple of times to hear that smooth shit.

Pol_Pothead

Neo Member

This is good shit. Danny Brown might be at his most entertaining when rapping about cunnilingus and his "but that bitch look like wishbone" line made me lol although it probably isn't quite as good as when he claimed on Elzhi's song Contra, that someones girlfriend wanted to suck his dick but he ain't gonna let her because she "looks like predator". Does anyone know when the new J Dilla album is supposed to be coming out?

Also new tape from rapper/singer Iamsu! I don't know much about this guy and I first heard him on E-40's song Function, but i'm really liking the sound of this tape so far.

Iamsu! - KILT

0ZYFL.jpg

Az

Dope Alchemist interview (video)
http://www.undeniabletv.net/home/al...tml?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Some info on his Russian Roulette album. Featuring all Russian samples with Danny Brown, Evidence, Fashawn, Schoolboy Q, Roc Marciano, Action Bronson, etc

Currency news too, says Marcberg Reloaded is stunning, etc

You know, about a year ago I emailed Alc just sending some beats over I made at that time, trying to get him to listen. And I remember writing in there how he should check out Eastern European samples, mainly Bosnian and Russian (I am Bosnian). Now I want to believe I inspired him for this.

/delusion

Pol_Pothead

Neo Member
Haven't got round to watching the interview, but that Russian Roulette album sounds like a nice idea. It's usually interesting when producers try to sample specifically from a certain region for a whole project, like say the way Oh No did with Ethiopian music on Ethiopium.

Also couple of videos before I go out to see my weed guy. If you're around Blackace, gonna get nice and hazy and give that Deathrow mix you made a listen when I get back.

Curren$y ft. Daz - Fast Cars Faster Women

Lil Ugly Mane ft. 40 Thousand - Throw Dem Gunz (NSFW)

PBY

Banned
I assume 9.99 or less. Waiting to listen to the song till the album comes..

EDIT: Someone else rap with HRD on my beat, homies!

Thanks. Apparently its out in the wild now, for what its worth.

Also, a special message from Schoolboy Q:
Everybody buy @absoul album control system, so He can start buyin His own weed and stopp smoking mine all up #TDE #ITUNES

edit: Okay, Control system is pretty awesome. TDE is winning right now. dat track two.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Hiphop gaf thoughts on how my friend flipped this bond theme

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IKVYHgghiE

Flip: http://www.mediafire.com/?tp6t559cu7lk556

he likes for me to challenge him every month to test his ability so I gave him some bond themes to play with

This got ignored cause we tend to look over unfamiliar faces but your friend did a great job with this. Parts of the drum loop are a little janky but the sample is used fantastically. Great bassline too.

Haven't got round to watching the interview, but that Russian Roulette album sounds like a nice idea. It's usually interesting when producers try to sample specifically from a certain region for a whole project, like say the way Oh No did with Ethiopian music on Ethiopium.

Also couple of videos before I go out to see my weed guy. If you're around Blackace, gonna get nice and hazy and give that Deathrow mix you made a listen when I get back.

Daz!!!!

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!

Let me know if it's right while blunted...

Diggy Daz

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
RPS37 or HiRes, get me a looped version of the snippet and I'll jump on the Sci-Fi beat asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom