• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
tumblr_l15b9rjovL1qbrus1o1_500.gif

sooo good, my friends got stoned and i put this on, shit was nostalgic and depressing at the same time, knowing that g-funk is dead today

went through the other mixes, got all 9 ignants, shit bangs,

some awesome cuts all round

Funny how short the actual Deathrow era was.. lol..

but 3 god tier albums

DoggyStyle
Chronic
All Eyez on Me

10,11, and 12 are out there too..

I really like 11 for some reason..

Same links just change the number behind ignorant

www.dj-ace.com/Mixes/ignorant10.mp3

Blackace

11 is dope. 12 is good too, if not as ignorant as the others. They'll all be on the site in the next week or so.

We need to make a grapihc that would be good for IgnorACE

And what I mean by we I mean please ohgodofthephotoshop

Blackace

hell yes

its awesome that you make these man, appreciated.

I get to "practice" with the new music, and instead of listening to them myself I get to share them with y'all and get feedback about them...

Then as I perfect my trade I burn don't joints in Japan.. it's win win win for everyone..

And it also gives me an excuse for making a Death Row mix.. lol

Macca

I get to "practice" with the new music, and instead of listening to them myself I get to share them with y'all and get feedback about them...

Then as I perfect my trade I burn don't joints in Japan.. it's win win win for everyone..

And it also gives me an excuse for making a Death Row mix.. lol
And gave me an excuse to make this.

kNOlX.png

This got ignored cause we tend to look over unfamiliar faces but your friend did a great job with this. Parts of the drum loop are a little janky but the sample is used fantastically. Great bassline too.

hanks for the feedback I'll see if he'll let me post the other challenges we did

Ab-soul album is number one on the Hip-Hop charts on iTunes right now!

Its damn good but it is absolutely true that we've heard the best tracks already.

Esch

Banned
speaking of absoul, yo im really tired of rappers thinking its okay to say shit like "chinky eyes" when they're talking about getting high. that shits racist. and even if you think im overreacting you gotta say at the least that its not classy at all

speaking of absoul, yo im really tired of rappers thinking its okay to say shit like "chinky eyes" when they're talking about getting high. that shits racist. and even if you think im overreacting you gotta say at the least that its not classy at all
I'm going to have to agree. I caught a friend of mine referring to the eyes of a young woman of spanish descent I'm assuming as "chinky" and I had to let him know that it was racist. He had a hard time understanding why, too...

Hootie

I'm alright with it. Inb4 tag quote.

"Who lit that shit it was I the chinky-eye
Cheeba-hawk from New York, Tical Staten Isle
niggaz thought, that they could walk a dog but they caught
a bad situation, cause I'm a sandwich short
of a picnic, cause you ain't equipped with the sickening
style, blowing up the spot like ballistic
missiles, I be comin through like the four-nine-three-eleven
tearing up the power-u, Me-Tical"

Smooth as butter

I honestly don't give a FUCK what rappers say in their songs, as long as it sounds good. Juicy J says stupid ass shit but its hilarious, Big L explictly talks about killing people in the most verbose and fucked up ways possible, but it sounds awesome.

kamspy

Don't Spotify the Ab-Soul album fellas. Schoolboy's weed supply is in jeopardy. I even bought it through iTunes just to promote (try to push up the chart) as best I could.

EDIT: and I fuckin hate iTunes.

iavi

Don't Spotify the Ab-Soul album fellas. Schoolboy's weed supply is in jeopardy. I even bought it through iTunes just to promote (try to push up the chart) as best I could.

EDIT: and I fuckin hate iTunes.

Lol, it's actually at #4 atm too. There are more dudes out there concerned with Schoolboy's weed supply than I thought, that's for damn sure.

RPS37

My beat with 64 bars
Means there's room for a couple 16s. I might get inspired y'alls and add on of my own too. Let's do this.

P.S. Liatening to HRD'S verse for the first time now. Was busy all day and Internet sucked yesterday.

Esch

Banned
When did hip hop become about being "classy"?!

never, but its 2012 and you aint got no reason to go out of your way to say some shit like that to describe being high. there are about 1000 ways you could be more clever about it too. hell you could even be more creatively racist. im just tired of the

SHANG HAI CHINKY EYES KUSH BLUNTS NO STUNTS bullshit. if it was asian dudes droppin the n-bomb or saying some shit about the physical features of black people nobody would put up with that. Thats just my 2 cents.

iavi

Can I get a link to the instro we're using for the GAF Don't Like collabo? I remember another one floating around a couple days ago.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
never, but its 2012 and you aint got no reason to go out of your way to say some shit like that to describe being high. there are about 1000 ways you could be more clever about it too. hell you could even be more creatively racist. im just tired of the

SHANG HAI CHINKY EYES KUSH BLUNTS NO STUNTS bullshit. if it was asian dudes droppin the n-bomb or saying some shit about the physical features of black people nobody would put up with that. Thats just my 2 cents.

i would actually like to see all racism/stereotypes phassed out of hip hop at somepoint, this includes the n-word.

kamspy

So it would be a NO FUN ZONE where bars like

chain the color of a-kon

cannot exist? gtfo. pretty sure that's why Rhymesayers exists.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser

Agreed, its some dumb shit. How the fuck are you going to lecture anybody about using the N-word when you're over there acting like an ignorant fucking asshole dropping slurs to every other race under the sun? But hey, a lot of rappers are just plain stupid.

RPS37

I lost my thread making privileges, I can't start a thread for this. I want my video to get mroe hits and be able to played on mobile.

Is anyone or does anyone know a video editing master?

I want this video
to go with the first song off this

EDIT: Also, it should say video by Hiley at Parachute Center in Lodi, CA

Thank you very much in advance. Been trying to do it myself and keep getting stuck.

DominoKid

ab-soul puts a buttload of easter egg lyrics in his stuff.

randomly listening to Jigga What Jigga Who (dat Vol 2 swag) right now and there's the hook from Terrorist Threats.
also heard a lot of lines from other rappers on Control System too.

PBY

Banned
Hey guys- its friday- WILL YOU GUYS RIDE THE TWITTER GOOD FRIDAY RUMOR HYPE TRAIN WITH ME?

On this weeks episode of "will it be a GOOD Friday?"
Ty Howard
‏ @TYKiDD
Follow

Big Sean f/ Kanye West [Prod. by Young Chop]

DominoKid

Hey guys- its friday- WILL YOU GUYS RIDE THE TWITTER GOOD FRIDAY RUMOR HYPE TRAIN WITH ME?

On this weeks episode of "will it be a GOOD Friday?"
Ty Howard
‏ @TYKiDD
Follow

Big Sean f/ Kanye West [Prod. by Young Chop]

cocks out? nope.

but the pants are unzipped...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom