• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
LOL I just saw the pic. Honestly dude needs to clean it up. He could of wore something more appropriate.

The only problem I have with his gear is that he could have thrown a jacket over it. Bun B rocks the T-shirt-jacket combo all of the time, looks good. But to be on stage away from everyone, with the arms crossed, not a good look. Better be happy Jay even invited him. I would die if Free, Jay and Beans did "What We Do". Some people just can't win because they sabotage themselves.

But cool for Jay doing something like this for charity. I know Chuck D talked about doing 5 shows this year like this, but Jay will have alot more of an impact. Hopefully the show is filled with self-improvement info like education, staying out of gangs, drug abuse, etc.

Bishman

jigga-tap-o.gif

Esch

Banned
bishman that is the best gif ever. maccas please put it in the OT, its amazing, its stellar, it captures everything that needs to be said of weed carrier status

Kad5

Well I listened to The Money Store by Death Grips and I love it.

Unfortunately when I showed it to two of my buddies they didn't like it as much.

But to be fair it's pretty experimental so I would assume it's one of those hate it or love it kind of things.

CRS

Hahahahahahaha Freeway.

Someone add Blackace's bear on Jay-Z and that can be our Banned gif.

Also, saw Roger Waters' The Wall Live last night. Holy fuck, what an experience.

kamspy

That's what happens to a real cat who puts a record out on Rhymesayers.

Hov prolly whispered "you work for cecil otter" and Free just walked away without further instruction.

Detox

That's what happens to a real cat who puts a record out on Rhymesayers.

Hov prolly whispered "you work for cecil otter" and Free just walked away without further instruction.

Haha, I had to google this. I know it's a couple of pages back but about the speakers shit. I think my room is too small for anything heavy duty all the speakers will drown each other out. I just got tma-1's and Astro's for gaming.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Oh my @ Blackace. hahahaha

Exactly what I thought. If he had a suit or at least some sort business casual get-up he would have been in the photo with Jay. Instead he chose to go to this huge press event dressed like the black Chris Griffin.

Fuck. hahahahahaha

Nah. Missinfo spilled the beans. He could have worn designer clothes straight from Paris, and he still wouldn't have been able to take the picture, thanks to his record.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Exactly what I thought. If he had a suit or at least some sort business casual get-up he would have been in the photo with Jay. Instead he chose to go to this huge press event dressed like the black Chris Griffin.
Ahahahaha.

Freeway with the early entry for L of the year.

But seriously WTF was Freeway doing there? I thought he was throwing shots at Jay just a while back?

Esch

Banned
Blackace hahahaha oh man

Also i just realized my house is out of good hot sauces. The only thing I got's fuckin weak ass tobasco sauce.

Detox

Freeway just kept his mouth shut unlike Bleek and Beans and is still eating off Hov. Can't even imagine Jay's face when he realised Freeway is still with the ROC.

kamspy

That's an emergency. I've got a big-ass 32oz bottle of Louisiana--half way through, and I've had it for a month or so now. Always prepared.

The only hot sauce you need.

Want some Frank's? Throw a little water, salt and garlic powder into Louisiana. Want Tobasco? one part water, one part vinegar, one part Louisiana.

Esch

Banned
Louisiana is the best Louisiana style sauce, but that's meaningless because Louisiana style hot sauce gets shit on by various heavyweights from Mexico and Asia. It just mostly tastes like vinegar in comparison.

My fridge aint complete without some valentina, some louisiana, some sriracha(goose preferably), sambal oelek/chili paste.

balddemon

Banned
i've got a question, not sure if it belongs here, but here it is.

i'm looking for a CD for my brother with a bunch of old school hip hop jams on it. i'm pretty sure that's what the CD is called, but i can't find it anywhere. I own it, just can't find it. The songs I remember from it include

Rapper's Delight
It Takes Two
The Breaks
The Humpty Dance

Not sure what else is on it, but I was wondering if any of ya'll could help me find it :D at least the track list. If it helps, I'm pretty sure I bought it at wal mart ages ago.

kamspy

i've got a question...

Steps

1. Determine if these artists are even being paid for these songs in 2012. The way record label contracts worked back then, there's a chance they're not.

2. Obtain the songs that pay the artist via iTunes or Amazon MP3. As for the rest, well, get it how you live.

3. Profit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom