• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rick Ross lol

I knew he was going to release his mainstream song first, but this is weak as well. Verse is good (for what it is) but that beat and hook? Doesn't sound like a hit to me.

edit: I love the beat switch up in the bridge though

Just watch, the street single will be some BMF remake

SpeedingUptoStop

will totally Facebook friend you! *giggle* *LOL*
That Ross song was terrible. I thought it was a new one from Usher, but the Usher/Ross song released not long ago was way better. Real surprised to hear that's off GFID.

JackEtc

Hey guys, haven't been in here in a while, but I just got a quick question.

E-40. Is there a consensus on what his best album is, or which one is the best to start with? I think I wanna pick up one of his albums.

Thanks.

Esch

Banned

E-40. Is there a consensus on what his best album is, or which one is the best to start with? I think I wanna pick up one of his albums.

Thanks.

in a major way is his best LP

Esch

Banned
Smoke is fun. I actually had a lot of fun with RollingStoned. Youre right about him not bringin it on the mic, but what weed rapper does?

iavi

Smoke is fun. I actually had a lot of fun with RollingStoned. Youre right about him not bringin it on the mic, but what weed rapper does?

Curren$y. The flow's hard to find in-between the dro drawl at times, but it's definitely there, and frequently. I can't think of any other though.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
GAF-HOP |OT4| Presents: Controversial Opinions

Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik>>The Chronic

Come at me bros

Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik best song is better than the Chronic's best song.. but sadly the Chronic has 4 classic god-tier songs on it Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik has 3.. so it's pretty close..

Blackace

Thanks.
Ranked for you
In a Major Way
Charlie Hustle
My Ghetto Report Card
Federal
Revenue Retrievin Overtime/Graveyard
The Ball Street Journal
The Block Brochure 1-3
Loyalty & Betrayal
The Element of Surprise
Grit and Grind
Breakin News
Hall of Game

Kaizer

Banned
jigga-tap-o.gif

I know I'm late on this, but DAYUUUUUUMM SON. Ice. Cold.

Blackace

Greatest remix ever... Boyfriend by Justin Bieber ft the Ying Yang Twins.. It's magical... On the iPad now so no link but copy that into google and you should find it..

Tokubetsu

Greatest remix ever... Boyfriend by Justin Bieber ft the Ying Yang Twins.. It's magical... On the iPad now so no link but copy that into google and you should find it..

Yea, the track was practically made for them. Bieber and whoever produced that track were basically aping the whisper song and making it PG.

RPS37

I don't see the point in a "for the ladies" track from Ross that doesn't feature Drake or someone similar; ain't no ladies dreaming about getting with his fat ass. I suppose Usher is the selling point of the single...but it's just so...eh. It's not a club record, it's not an anthem, it's just a 90s "you my boo" type track. Eh

Blackace

I don't see the point in a "for the ladies" track from Ross that doesn't feature Drake or someone similar; ain't no ladies dreaming about getting with his fat ass. I suppose Usher is the selling point of the single...but it's just so...eh. It's not a club record, it's not an anthem, it's just a 90s "you my boo" type track. Eh

It ain't so bad.. Not what I was hoping for as his first single.. But thats always been his MO for his first single...

cdyhybrid

ScHoolboy Q ‏ @ScHoolBoyQ
sHoutout to da girl Dat sHowed dem lil tittys wit Her boyfriend Ina crowd smH sHe wrong foe Dat lol

Hah.

kamspy

Thanks.

Most accessible for new listeners is probably Welcome to the Soil Part 3.

The older stuff is better, but the sound might be too dated for you to get into.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom