• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.

overcast

Food & Liquor 2: First Single

5d5d37b49eb411e18bb812313804a181_7.jpg

Uh oh... This shit is about to be a conspiracy track.

iavi

I really wish the best for Lupe fans. I really do. Y'all need prayers more than Nas fans.

2 Chainz x Kreayshawn - MURDER

I think Siddx calling 2 Chainz an idiot savant was spot on haha, I don't even know what? I'm on Pluto.

This song... doesn't actually knock--at all, but is an interesting composition, nonetheless. Kreayshawn actually fit in there by way off odd juxtaposition too...

Really feeling this track.

kamspy

I'm inclined to agree, but TM101 edges it out for me most days. "Hustlaz Ambition" is still my favorite Jeezy track though. Can we just agree that TM102 is his worst?

Yeah, I'll give ya that. Even though it has what's probably my go-to Jeezy song, well, that or the opener on TM101, Recession was probably better. It just didn't hit me.

If T.I. went full retard with No Mercy, Jeezy went 1/3 retard with Recession. Dez likes it for the reasons I mentioned above even though he is not white.

Semi artistic album cover (from a trap rapper), couple songs about politics and Obama (from a trap rapper) and some Yeezy (before it became internet cool to think he's in decline).

TM101 shits all over it, but it shits all over most albums. It's the southern Ready to Die.

eeeeyyyyyyyyyy......ya gotta believe ya gotta believe..........

Shit was just raw. Straight up.

Yeah, I'll give ya that. Even though it has what's probably my go-to Jeezy song, well, that or the opener on TM101, Recession was probably better. It just didn't hit me.

If T.I. went full retard with No Mercy, Jeezy went 1/3 retard with Recession. Dez likes it for the reasons I mentioned above even though he is not white.

Semi artistic album cover (from a trap rapper), couple songs about politics and Obama (from a trap rapper) and some Yeezy (before it became internet cool to think he's in decline).

TM101 shits all over it, but it shits all over most albums. It's the southern Ready to Die.

eeeeyyyyyyyyyy......ya gotta believe ya gotta believe..........

Shit was just raw. Straight up.

hahah, damn I never knew you felt that way about the recession. I loved it when it first came out.

Detox

Non-traditional either means Blue Ivy Carter is going to pick the order they release singles in by selecting her favourite songs on a iPad or it's going to be a bonus disc on Jay-Z's next album.

iavi

Hov should piece-meal it: every week release a song at a pay what you want price-point with Good Friday like hype machine behind it. Each track having a different piece of the full cover art. Genius.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Freaking surprise root canals out of nowhere a couple days ago. The next one of my friends who makes a 'Through The Wire' joke is getting bodied.

If I owe you a verse, pause or move on without me.

T Dollarz

Sounds like I'll have to check out TM:101. I thought TM:103 was just aite, not really my style but it was good for what it was. On another note, THIS AB-SOUL THO!!!

Detox

I don't think tm103 is a good place to start with Jeezy way too many features to really get into him. Give 101 a few spins and when it clicks with you it is amazing everything right down to the ad libs are carefully placed for a damn good time.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
T-guy, what the hell happened to gaf don't like? Which of these motherfuckers is holding it up with their lazy ass?

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Well yea, TM101 is a southern great. TM102 is the weakest of the three...easily. I do like the beat on 3 A.M. a lot though.
I like TM101 and The Inspiration about equally, personally. I think Inspiration has higher highs than TM101, but TM101 has more highs. The Recession is the most cohesive album, which is why it's my favorite, and the one I listen to the most.

Oh, hi guys.

Bishman

Wow. Control System is my AOTY right now. I like it a lot more than Habits & Contradictions. It is a tie with Section.80. Ab-Soul is such a dope rapper. Is it me or does your favorites albums sound waaaay better when you are high on life? :p

Esch

Banned
Wow. Control System is my AOTY right now. I like it a lot more than Habits & Contradictions. It is a tie with Section.80. Ab-Soul is such a dope rapper. Is it me or does your favorites albums sound waaaay better when you are high on life? :p

No doubt man. Music is all about set and setting. Ive enjoyed a lot of mediocre shit due to a certain mood, and hated some good stuff due to being grumpy or impatient or something. It matters.

iavi

Haven't got the verses from anybody but you or at least I think so..maybe kam or miri sent their verse lol.

Lol, not yet. I've been on my Dre Electronica shit. I will have it to you asap, though I've said that like 3 times now. Wasn't content with the first few takes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom