• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemo

Will Eat Your Children
Man the Recipe is a good song, wish I discovered it before I did my monthly joint tho. And it's nice and long too, more hip hop tracks need to be 6 mins or more

Esch

Banned
RAP music is definitely better; more cohesive and it thumps so hard. I still think the Lute album is kinda staying head to head with it but im not sure. Chuwee and Deniro Farrar joints fell off a little for me; Reks is still Gucci doe.

Saw Yelawolf tonight and had no idea Doomtree were supporting him. It was pretty awesome. Yela pretty much only played bangers all night and none of the soft stuff from Radioactive; the softest thing that he played was Love is Not Enough.

Doomtree were hype as fuck considering barely a quarter of the crowd were there to see them. Top show.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
errr ok

izrkBD5T0uB6d.gif

T Dollarz

RAP music is definitely better; more cohesive and it thumps so hard. I still think the Lute album is kinda staying head to head with it but im not sure. Chuwee and Deniro Farrar joints fell off a little for me; Reks is still Gucci doe.

Top 5 has to be some combination of RAP Music, Control System, HnC, 4evaNaDay. After that it becomes more subjective, but for me Chuuwee and Hodgy are still very memorable. Jadakiss and Vinny Cha$e were on point too...

ill take old and dusted GZA over a fresh and wet mac miller/lupe any day

Come on man, comparing Lupe and Miller? If Lupe performs mostly The Cool and Food and Liqour, it'll be an awesome performance. Dude killed it at a DUBS car show, think
about that.... it was at a DUBS car show. Every other rapper there had like their whole entourage up there with them, Lupe came out solo, went hyphy, and killed a 20min set.

Esch

Banned
Saw Yelawolf tonight and had no idea Doomtree were supporting him. It was pretty awesome. Yela pretty much only played bangers all night and none of the soft stuff from Radioactive; the softest thing that he played was Love is Not Enough..

thats a good thing!

Lupe isn't even going to rock the bells this year. I can't link atm cause I'm on my phone but he claimed it was a typo. If dude was smart he would of went anyway to promte his album or some shit

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Guys, guys, you have do watch this, Nicki's new video, featuring Nas as the main love interest:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=he3DJLXbebI

Gifs ... everywhere

In terms of modern R&B, the song isn't that bad. I don't like it, but chicks will eat that up. But Nas being in the video looking like a goofball is sad. The look on his face in every scene is like, "WTF did I agree to?"

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
I wouldn't call it an L. Drake is probably crying in an instant cold kleenex, because he couldn't figure out the square root of 69, and Nas got tongue on cam.

T Dollarz

Btw Esch I'm going to check out the Lute and Deniro that you mentioned. Hadn't heard anything about them before but I'm always down for some new dope music.

Esch

Banned
On the real tho how is Nas losing? Nicki's love interest in a video; buzz.... Im never watching that shit because I wont give nicki a hit if i can help it, but i dont get how this is a loss for Nas really.

On the real tho how is Nas losing? Nicki's love interest in a video; buzz.... Im never watching that shit because I wont give nicki a hit if i can help it, but i dont get how this is a loss for Nas really.

It isn't, it's just funny though.

Also did y'all see dat ass in the yellow shorts? OMG.

What is with Nicki making that retarded face at the end though after kissing him? Never mind, she always makes dumb faces like that.

Posted?
20120516-CHILDISH_GAMBINO.jpg

Childish Gambino- We Aint Them
http://www.sharebeast.com/1g1w5fa1xajq

I dig it. Still waiting on his Stone Mountain mixtape to drop, though. I really like Donald's rapping as well as his acting and stand-up careers, but I think he is beginning to stretch his self a bit thin. I have a feeling most of these songs that he is putting out will be on the new mixtape, and it'll be Good Fridays/WTT all over again. I do wish he would come back to town, however. Dude puts on a great show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom